OOC First Name
Kait
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
12" Ash wand with tail of unicorn hair core
Okay. So, I have had a busy summer, but I'm finally getting into a routine which means I actually have more time for HNZ. I want to get some of my characters more active. I'm going to post a few below, but feel free to post/pm an idea for a character listed in the chart below.
jennifer-lawrence-gif.gif
Caroline Beckett
Height: 5 feet 0 inches
Weight: 95 pounds
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Light Grey​

Caroline Beckett is a 2nd year Gryffindor much to the disappointment of her parents who were both Slytherins at Hogwarts Scotland. Caroline is from a rather snobby, elitist family. They are of magical decent. She is originally from England, but her family moved to New Zealand when she was around the age of five. Her family has money and is not bashful about showing it. However, Caroline tries not to be a snob even though she has been raised to be one. She is not afraid to speak her mind. Once she has decided to do something, nothing will make her change her mind. Caroline is very strong-willed and stubborn. Caroline wants to do well at Hogwarts in order to please her parents who are rarely pleased with anything that she does. She is a smart girl. She loves to read, but she also loves to be outdoors. Caroline adores Quidditch, and she is an chaser on Gryffindor's house team. Caroline is also a metamorphamgus which not many people know, and she isn't likely to reveal on her own.

What she needs: Friends and enemies. A best friend. A future love life. She's just starting to be interested in boys, so she needs someone to develop a crush on. Please let me know if you have any ideas!
tumblr_mc9m2bQxhd1r5ruse.gif

Faxen Lowart
Weight: 115 pounds
Height: 5 feet 7 inches
Hair: Dark brown
Eyes: Light brown with flecks of green
Biography

Faxen Lowart is a graduate of Hogwarts New Zealand. She is a former Gryffindor. She now owns Quality Quidditch Supplies. Faxen works there while pursuing her musical career. She plays at small clubs and bars nights and weekends. Faxen is currently single. She went through a very tough time with her last break up with Dymetris Kozlov. She often feels that she made a mistake breaking up with him. However, Faxen is moving on with her life. She is very outgoing and energetic. She has an adventurous spirit.

What she needs: Friends, a best friend, maybe something in the love department. I'm open to new ideas.
tumblr_m376f1opiS1rtm57ro1_500.gif

Kiera Potter
Weight: 106 pounds (Normally but currently pregnant)
Height: 5 feet 0 inches
Hair: Medium brown
Eyes: Honey brown​

Kiera Potter is not in a good place right now as her husband has just gone missing. She is currently pregnant with her third child, the first two being twins. Kiera is the owner of Ollivander's and a chaser for the Holyhead Harpies. If you have any questions, see her bio or ask.

PM me with ideas for plots for Kiera.
tumblr_mp0m62ISTH1rpccezo1_500.gif

Katheryn Kingsley
Weight:110 pounds
Height: 5 feet 2 inches
Hair: Auburn red
Eyes:Blue​

Katheryn lives in New York City in the United States. She prefers to live as a muggle because she is a broadway actress. She is about to begin work on her first movie deal. She is a kind, gentle person. She is very friendly and relatively humble. She also likes to go out and have fun. However, she is in need of friends. I haven't done much with her character since she left Hogwarts. I'm open for any ideas you have!

I call dibs on Caroline and Faxen! :r

Hey Kait! It's been a while! I haven't been on lately but if you're still willing to have me I can offer Eddie for Caroline again and Enzo for Faxen as always. :wub:

Perhaps, Eddie and Caroline could meet up again? Have some fun? Teasing and stuff? I would live them to be friends! :) Also, is it possible for Professor Black and Mizelea to rp? Do you still remember my request before for the two? :r

Maybe Bryan and Katheryn could do something. Bryan's a squib. And he's also a performer. (Traveling stage magician/illusionist.). Romance maybe, if that isn't already covered. He's currently on tour, which should kind of take him everywhere. So they could easily meet.

Mintzy: I have forgotten about the Jacqueline and Minzela rp. Pm me and remind me? As for Caroline and Eddie, I'm game. Will you start that one?

David: Yeah they should definitely meet! Would you like to start the rp? Katheryn lives in New York City so that's where she's most likely to be. However, she has family in New Zealand and California and England so she could be any of those places too.

hey kait.
I could offer Rhiannon McGowan for Caroline as a friend.
Rhi is a first year puff. she is smart ad pretty set in her beliefs, follows rules to the letter and at times can be a little OCD. as the child of doctors she isn't poor (a first for my mainish characters) but she knows the value of money and certainly isn't spoiled. she enjoys reading both fiction and non fiction.
let me know what you think and if you have any questions about her.
Mia :mia:

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back