Clearing his Mind

Alex Blade

OOC First Name
Zach
Walking out onto the Lawn, Alex thought about his time at Hogwarts so far, there had been so many people he had met, and so many he had left behind, but Alex would never regret the decision to come here. Alex chuckled as he remembered how Eden would probably be pulling Chase around Brightstone by now, and couldn't help but feel sorry for his brother, it must be hard for him, he was glad that he was able to spend some time away from Lilith and she wouldn't get all emotional about it.

He sat down at the base of a tree, and looked around at everyone outside in the grounds, thinking about all of the reasons that they could be out of here for. He couldn't help but wonder why he was even concerned in the going ons of the other people, he chuckled softly, and leant his head back on the tree, and sighed softly.

Logan walked out on to the grounds. He needed a walk after being stuck inside all day studying. He walked to his favorite spot by a tree. He was disapointed when he saw someone already sitting there. Logan walked over anyway with a smile on his fce. " Urm do you mind if i sit down?"

Alex looked up as he heard a voice, and smirked, there was a Ravenclaw up there, "Of course you can, I don't claim ownership of a tree." Alex said, rolling his eyes at him. Alex thought these Ravenclaws were supposed to be smart, but clearly if one couldn't even see that a tree didn't belong to any one person, he had another thing coming. Alex chuckled, and moved over a little bit, waited for him to sit down.

Alex wondered what could have possibly brought him out here, and realized that he probably had a free period of his own. Alex smirked, "I'm Alex. Alex Blade. What brings you out here?" Alex asked, thinking it would probably be better to be social, instead of completely ignorant, and just stiffled a laugh. Alex looked around, wondering why he had come over here of all places, but didn't care, as long as he had a new friend.

Logan smiled then sat down. He wasnt to sure about this boy, he seemed weird but Logan was always kind. " Im Logan Blackwood. Im here because i wanted somewhere to go instead of the common room. It gets very boring when you are there all the time. What about you?" He sighed after he finished speaking. It really was nice to be out, he would have to meet Lily soon as he hadent seen her for some time.

Alex smiled at the boy, as he seemed to be nearly as bored as he was. He knew all too well what it could be like to be stuck up in the common room all day, and Alex was just glad that he could have some time outside. He wondered where he had heard the name Blackwood before, then he remembered he was probably thinking of Blackmoore. Alex chuckled at his own stupidity, and turned back to Simon, "Pleased to meet you, I'm just out here for some peace and quiet. Want to go for a little walk around?" He asked, still smiling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back