Cleaning

Corvin Blackwood

OOC First Name
Brandon
Wand
10" Rowan with Pheonix feather core
Corvin was down in the dugeons and doing his daily task of inspection and cleaning. He had come to enjoy the scool ver much in the last year he had been here ., He was always meeting new people, yet he still has to do his job. He was familiar with the castle with all of its secrets and had taken plenty of time memorizing the shortcuts also.

Corvin smiled. He did love his job. he bagan to whistle as he go back to work.

Andromeda had been finding stranger places around the castle to practise her transfiguration spells. She had begun in a fairly useless manner but was getting so much better at it. She could actually turn things now on her second try instead of her fifth or sixth attempt. As she walked along to the dungeons now in search of a room to practise changing her book into a jewellery box again, she saw a familiar person ahead.
"Hi Mr. Black" she called out to him as she approached. Andromeda hadn't seen much of him since their encounter on the lawn, "Working hard as usual".

Harri walked quickly down to the dungeons she had her broom in her hand and was planning on going to her and Kiera's secret spot. She stopped short when she heard voices, deciding it was too late to head back so she carried on walking she saw it was Andy and the caretaker and decided to say hello. "Hey Andy!" she said and hugged her friend "Erm hi!" she siad to the person she assumed was the caretaker.

Corvin was deep in thought that he did not see andy down here. She was working on trying to turn transfigure a book when she spotted him.

"I am always working behind the scenes." Corvin said with a huge smile at Andy. Then another girl walked into the dungeons. Corvin did not know the girl he was still trying to remember faces and names.

Corvin smiled at the girl, "Hello to you".

"I'm Harri!" Harri said smiling broadly "It's nice to meet you!" she added, she tryied to position her broom to look inconspicusous but doubted it was possible, she lent on it casually.

"Well it is a pleasure to meet you Harri."said with a slight bob of his head.

Harri smiled "So what you doing down here ?" she asked both of them, looking from one to the other.

Andromeda smiled at Harri as she gave her a huge hug, Andromeda returned it affectionately then listened to the polite chatter between Mr. Black and Harri.
"Well I was doing or trying to do some transfiguration without prying eyes but in a school as big as this that's still hard to do. Mr. Black just doing a bang up excellent job as usual aren't you?" she smiled now at the caretaker of their school. Hoping she wasn't holding him up, whenever she stopped to say hello it would seem she envariably did just that though.
"What brings you to the deep dark dungeons Ms. Turner?"

"Transfigurations practise! Thats good!" Harri said smiling, then the question she had hoped no one would ask her, what was she doing down here? Time for a quick lie "Oh just exploring! Haven't been down her much!" she siad laughing nervously and hiding her broom further behind her.

Andromeda couldnt' help but notice the broom and smiled. She had gotten up to her fair share of mischief so she didn't quiz Harri anymore. If she was up to no good then fair dues to her.
"Do you often go exploring with your broom?" she smiled at her with a mischievous wink.

Harri laughed "Suprisingly yes!" she said playfully, "I enjoy the company!" she said laughing. All the while her original destenation was on her mind.

Corvin listened to the two girls as they delved into a conversation of thee own smiling form one girl to the other.

"Ms. Turner I would hope you are staying out of trouble because I would not like for you to get in any trouble. As for you Ms. Fiorelli with the transfiguration spell try an imagine the finished work before you cast the spell. then hold the image and let the magic sorta will itself into what you wanted it to." Corvin said giving his input in all the while smiling his pearly whites.

Andromeda turned to face him and smiled in responce to his huge smile. The man was a legend. She repeated carefully what he had just told her, to imagine the finished work before casting the spell, to hold the image so the magic could will itself into what she wanted it to be. He made it sound so easy put like that.
"Thank you Mr. Black" she was even more eager now to try it out.

"Me get in to trouble?" she said innocently "Never!" she said grinning wickedly. "Let's see if it works then Andy!" she said hopping it would.

Andromeda looked at Harri with surprise then lay her book down on the ground giving Mr. Black a quick glance. She sure hoped she didn't disappoint them.
She sat down cross legged on the floor infront of the book and cleared her mind. She began to visualise first her book and then a jewellery box until she had a clear picture in her head of the jewellery box. Tapping the book three times and saying the incantation, "Gemelitiar" Andromeda watched as the book began to flip. She continued concentrating on the picture of the jewellery box in her head as it flipped once, then twice then on the third flip it landed again.

Much to her delight as a jewellery box, not with pages left over or a leather bound cover and spine but a perfectly formed jewellery box. In her excitement at doing it she got up briskly and hugged Harri.
"I did it, did you see that" turning then to Mr. Black and without thinking she hugged him too.
"Thank you, thank you so much. That was amazing" she bent down to pick up the jewellery box and inspected it carefully holding it up for the others to see.

Harri grinned as Andy hugged her and hugged her back, "Wow, thats a pretty jewlerry box!" she said laughing at Andys excitment, "Worked first time as well! You must be a natural!" she said smiling.

"Oh trust me Harri this wasn't first time. I've been practising for days. I've been managing to get it on my third and fourth tries all the time but never a first. So this is totally cool" Andromeda was floating on cloud nine now.

Harri grinned "Well it's perfect now!" she said "So you liking transfigurations?" she asked, it was definatly her favorite subject.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back