Lauren
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Flexible Willow Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Josh hadn't really been around the castle yet, and being sorted into Slyther was kind of a big sure. He always felt he had a Gryffindor personality, but he knew the sorting hat never made mistakes. He wasn't very keen on staying in the dungeon is for long periods of time, because he didn't like the dark creepy feeling hanging around.
He set off toward the lake to take a look around. He kicked around between the dust to find a biggish stone to play with. He noticed a few other students around and not wanting to attract alot of attention he turned his back to him and kick the stone as hard as he could without checking twice to see if there was a person nearby.
When Josh looked up to see where his stone had landed he noticed a cringing girl who got hit by it. Immediately he ran a little closer to check if she was alright. When he got close enough he said " Are you okay. I didn't see you there. Should I help you? Is anything broken? "

Bobbi had only been at this school for less than a week and she was already ready to go back home. The lake had become something of a refuge for the Hufflepuff who didn't feel she fit in with the house she'd been sorted into, but Bobbi had never felt she fitted in anywhere so that wasn't a huge surprise. The lake offered a taste of independence away from her timetable and other people. Without warning, her peace was painfully broken when something hard and sharp bounced off her head. "Ow!" She shouted. The pain was awful, dull and unfading. She felt her head warm as all the blood rushed to it.

Both hands went straight to her head and she crouched forward, wincing from the pain. She looked at her hands that had spots of a red sticky substance on them, "My head is bleeding!" Bobbi looked down at her clothes, hardly listening to the boy. "Get something to stop it before it gets on my shirt!" There would be trouble if he stained her blouse with blood!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back