Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Hetereosexual
Wand
Knotted 14" Sturdy Redwood Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Spending the day at the beach was not what Damian Metzger had in mind. What he wanted to do was to sit around in his new home without being bothered. However his big brother insisted that he needed some fun in the sun with Winnie. Damian just recently got out of another relationship with a girl named Freya, he just did not want to do it anymore. He could not seem to date or even have flings. He just did not have it in him to enjoy life. Not without the one person he really screwed things up with. Damian let out a sigh and he looked ahead at the waves. Sure, he felt rather uncomfortable in nothing but shorts and flip flops. But the shirt he had been wearing was long since removed for this momentous occasion. He was sure that Dietrich and Winnie were a thing now. They were always together according to his resources. Erik seemed to keep a close eye on them, and Belladonna did too. In fact he wondered who was watching them since he wasn’t and Dietrich was here. Maybe it was their birth mother? No, they don’t see much of her. Maybe it was Svetlana with her two kids? He heard that Svetlana and Dietrich practiced kissing each other during their Durmstrang years, before they found out that they were step-cousins before their stepmother passed. Damian could not remember her much, but he remembered that she was always so lovely. Mostly, he was raised by his very open gay brother, which was not so gay anymore. Dietrich had instead been bi the entire time and he had no idea. It made him feel bad though. He never knew that about his big brother. “So you dumped Freya then? Have any other plans?” Damian shot his brother a look and shook his head. “Nope. Kind of giving up. I don’t want to focus on love anymore. I’d rather have a job and stuff.” Damian was using this as a crutch, but he just didn’t want to date anymore. He wanted to be on his own for a while.

Dietrich Metzger planned this entire day out. He was spending the day with Winnie and Damian whom was finally back around in Australia, where he belonged. Dietrich missed his brother too much, but he often thought that his brother was making a mistake by staying here and not seeking out Ostensia. However from what she had told him as they both kept in contact, she had moved on to another man. One that was older than Dietrich! He could not remember the gentleman’s name, but he did know that she might be having a baby. Dietrich wondered if that was just a rumor or a fear, but depending on how serious they were, it might not be. Damian cut things off almost two years ago, so who knew? Damian had been through a sea of dates, but never stuck around with a girl for a while. The longest one, besides Ostesnia, was Freya. However it was like fitting a circle into a square hole, it just did not seem to fit. Dietrich knew that there was only one for Damian but he had messed that up. Dietrich rested, sprawled out on the sand with Winnie under his arm. Dietrich was a lot happier now that he had Winnie in his life. One way or another, he had moved on from Michael and settled his sights on someone much better and one that seemed to fangirl over him every now and then. Well, that was an overstatement but it was nice to daydream about. The seeker looked toward the ocean and then asked Damian that question before he heard his retort. He shook his head before he looked down at Winnie for a moment. He sighed and he said, “You might want to move on, Damian. Osa has. She might even be having a baby right now too, so you need to either man up and take her back or just let her go before you end up depressed forever. I did not remain a mess after Michael left me and we were engaged to be married! Now look, I am happy as can be.” Dietrich hoped that this advice would be something his brother can consider, that is, before he looked over to the side and saw the very blonde that was on his brother’s mind.

Winnie was having a hard time hiding her disappointment with the way Damian was behaving. Winnie had once heard stories from Dietrich about Damian being this really sweet and easygoing guy. Right now he seemed everything but sweet and easygoing. In fact, Winnie was almost under the impression that he had a hangover or something. His sunglasses made it kind of hard to tell though. "He seems so depressed over this girl, he either needs to move on or get back together with her if it hurts him that much. Why did he even break up with her in the first place?" Winnie thought it was pretty obvious that he still loved her or something, so what made him decide to end things with her. Winnie sighed softly and leaned against Dietrich. As much fun as the beach was, she wished that everyone would be cheery and happy. Maybe she could convince Dietrich to play in the water with her after a little bit. Winnie loved to swim! The moment Winnie heard about Damian's ex not only moving on, but having a baby too, Winnie sat up. Ouch, that was probably the last thing Damian wanted to hear. Gently, Winnie nudged Dietrich as if to tell him that he had said the wrong thing. "He has a point Damian. Either you want her back, or you don't. Either way, sitting around and moping isn't going to do you a bit of good." Winnie tried to add on, hoping that together, she and Dietrich could maybe knock some sense into Damian. Winnie was about to lay back down onto her towel when she noticed Dietrich staring at something. Winnie peered closely and finally saw what it was he was looking so intently at. It was none other than Miss Romanes herself, and accompanied with a very handsome older man too. "Speaking of which, Damian...you might want to turn around." Though he would probably see something he didn't want to see, it might kickstart his drive to possibly get her back. Winnie wondered if Ostensia even knew they were here right now though. She seemed pretty preoccupied at the moment.

"Why do I get the feeling that you only came here to take your shirt?" Ostensia teasingly asked as she eyed Prodan carefully with a soft smile on her face. It seemed like Prodan was never truly happy unless he had his shirt or his pants off. This was the biggest reason that Ostensia felt like she and Prodan weren't going to last much longer. He wanted Ostensia for her body and Ostensia wanted true affections and feeling behind it. It was even the reason that Ostensia had thinned out quite a bit. Since Prodan was usually very focused on her body, Ostensia felt very conscious about how she let herself look in front of him. He didn't seem to like it as much when she had a bit of fluff on her belly. Ostensia leaned over and kiss Prodan on the cheek softly, a sign of utmost affection before she linked her fingers with his and led him along the beach by her side. Ostensia doubted that Prodan would go in the water with her, but it couldn't hurt to ask. Ostensia turned to ask him if he wanted to go swimming when she noticed a familiar figure! It was Dietrich! Ostensia's mouth fell open and without even meaning to, she found herself leading Prodan over to where she had seen Dietrich at. It wasn't until she saw who else was with the group that she had paused, and by then it was too late to pretend she didn't see them and turn away. Ostensia was too nice to do that. The last person she expected to see here as well was Damian. Ostensia may have thought that they were officially over, but that didn't stop her heart from hurting the very moment she saw him. "Heeey guys! Didn't think I'd run into you here." Ostensia refused to make eye contact with Damian, knowing that if she did she would begin to feel bad. Plus Prodan was right there, so how could she even justify it? Ostensia felt like an idiot for rushing over before she had realized that Damian was here, and now she had to face him. "This is um...Prodan. My boyfriend." Ostensia knew it would be rude not to introduce Prodan to the others, so she did. Ostensia still managed to keep her gaze off of Damian, though she wanted so badly to take a peek at him and see how he had been doing.

Prodan looked over at Ostensia like he was impressed but he was merely faking it. After all, she was just some little toy for him for a while anyhow. It might not change for some time for Prodan. He was merely using Ostensia until Astrid was of age and he would go after her without having parents and such on his back. His family disapproved of him dating Ostensia enough but he surely did not care. He just needed something on the side. To him, they were not really dating so much as just screwing around. "You know me well. I just needed to let these pecks breathe." Prodan was shallow and he was not afraid to let the shallowness loose. Prodan was now heading in another direction, one that he was not used to at all. Instead he was a little surprised that Ostensia knew people in Australia. Prodan used to live here once upon a time with Dorothee, but that was ages ago, back when he was an idiot. He was definitely not that same person. Thankfully. He would have had to shoot himself in the freaking head if that were still true. He looked to the side and he noticed that there was another student he had seen around. He did not know the man’s name but he had changed so much. Apparently Ostensia knew him. She greeted the group but Prodan for the moment stayed silent as he folded his arms across his chest. It was easy to tell that the man next to the dark haired one was older, and it seemed like he had a girlfriend. The girl there was pretty smoking hot too, perhaps hotter than Ostensia, but he would not compare as of yet. “Always nice to meet some of Ostensia’s friends.” Prodan nodded slightly, forcing himself to be nice to everyone there.

Damian shook his head at what his brother was saying. Surely it would not be true. Ostensia having a baby? No, that was not having as far as he knew. He did not want to believe it. It just could not be true. Ostensia needed to be having his babies, not any other guy’s! that was just the way it had to be. He tried moving on but it just would not work. Could Dietrich and Winnie just not understand that bit? He tried, and he tried again. With several different types of girls, and still nothing at all. Damian was just out of luck right now. He looked over at Winnie and thought that she just did not understand either. She was not in love like he was. She had not lost love as far as he was aware. Then again she was pretty happy with Dietrich right now. Damian shrugged, “I know it isn’t doing be a bit of good but neither was dating around trying to find love, so I don’t have many other options.” His tone was somewhat harsher than he had used before, but he looked guilty right afterward, especially with the look that his brother just gave out. When Winnie said that he might want to turn around, he did. He saw Ostensia, but the way she looked, it was like she was sick. Almost anorexic but not as horrible. She had lost quite a bit of weight, the weight that made her look stunning. And on her arm was Professor Zhefarovich, well, the former Muggle Studies professor. What he did notice was the fact that Ostensia was not looking at him, and he jumped up to his feet. And he heard that she was dating him. As in Prodan. He looked over at Ostensia and he exclaimed, “Are you freaking kidding me? He could be your father and, according to my brother, you might be pregnant with his old seed?” He gestured toward Prodan but he avoided looking at the man who was getting angry. He heard his brother say, “Hey Winnie, let’s do something, over there, in the water!” He did not turn around to see his brother take Winnie off toward the water.

Ostensia could tell that Prodan was forcing himself to be nice to the others, but she had to give him credit for doing at least that. Especially since Prodan wasn't overly fond of Part-Veela's or muggle borns. Then again, he probably had no idea what their blood status was. Ostensia was about to ask what the group was doing at the beach today when Damian felt like he needed to say something. Ostensia instantly paled at his words. The last thing Ostensia expected out of Damian, was for him to instigate a fight. Yet, here he was, his words full of venom and cruel intentions. Ostensia finally turned to face Damian, her blue eyes staring into the dark sunglasses he wore over his own. Her eyes didn't waste a moment in narrowing at him and his words. Was Damian honestly going to sit here and lecture her about Prodan when he was the one to let her go? Not to mention that he had moved on several times from what she had heard. He had no room to lecture her on her choices when it came to her love life anymore. "Excuse me Prodan, I need to have a word with Mr. Metzger." Ostensia's tiny hand went out and took a hold of Damian's arm as she pulled him up and away from Prodan so she could keep Damian from further pissing Prodan off. Ostensia continued to pull Damian away until they were quite the distance away from most of the people on the beach. They were actually by what looked to be like a snack bar or gift shop. Most people were probably going to be too busy shopping to notice the arguing pair. Ostensia finally released Damian, only to smack him upside the head softly. Almost as if she were trying to knock some sense into him.

"Seriously Damian! After a year of not speaking to me, the first thing you can say to me is that?!" The last time they saw each other he couldn't even say a word to her, but then she see's him again and he goes and says that? Aside from it being rude as hell, it kind of hurt her feelings too. Especially the whole baby thing, because that wasn't in the least bit true. There was no way she was having a kid just yet! "Also, that was like the rudest thing ever! He came over and did nothing to you, and it's so unlike you to act like this. Have you changed that much?" Ostensia was upset with Damian. First, he broke her heart, second he was acting different and she hated this new side of Damian. Third, he was making her feel bad even a year or so after they had broken up. Why was that? Ostensia folded her arms over her chest and had half a mind to tell him that he needed to shape up his attitude before he chased everyone he had left away. A lot had changed in the year she and Damian had separated, and the sooner he got that through his head, the better off he would be. "Lastly, age is only a number Damian. He's not that old anyways." Ostensia replied softly, not feeling the strength to be angry at him for the moment. Ostensia was soft and gentle to begin with, so being angry like this at anyone bothered her. Hopefully Damian would lay off and realize that this wasn't his business in the first place and let her be.

Prodan looked over the male that was speaking to Ostensia in such a manner, and normally any real boyfriend would jump all over the case of that male, but Prodan merely yawned. Prodan knew that Ostensia wasn't pregnant, he had made sure of that. Prodan then heard that Ostensia needed a word with Damian. He gave a slight nod and he was left alone there with Winnie and Dietrich. Prodan looked uncomfortable there so he went off to go get him a firewhiskey. When it came down to dating, he did not want this to happen. That was why he was going to be going after Astrid here after he was done with Ostensia. Prodan gave a smirk to the person serving him as he received the alcoholic beverage he wanted before he walked toward the old couple. Ostensia looked mad and so did the boy. However Prodan was tired, and he was tired of dealing with drama like that. He was going to break it off for good. He needed some time to get Astrid after all. She was the gem prize. He really wanted her, and he would have her. He walked over to Ostensia and Damian before he interrupted with a loud clearing of his throat. "Before this escalates, I might as well have my say. Ostensia, I can't deal with this dramatic thing. Besides, I have my eye on someone else. It has been fun, you were great. No hard feelings there. Ciao." Prodan was never good with breaking things off but he gave her a smirk and he walked off from the beach, while drinking his beverage. It was nice, being free again.

Damian never really meant to start a fight, but when one loved someone as much as he loved Ostensia still, then feelings will go haywire. And he had lost his sanity a long time ago. His last girlfriend, Freya, had been good to him, but still, it was not going to last. Then Ostensia told Prodan that she needed to have a word with him, before she took a hold of his arm and then led him away from the group, especially Prodan. That might have been a good thing anyway. She continued to pull him away until they were a good distance away from others. Then he felt a smack upside his head and he gave her a look like she had lost her mind. Well, she did not lose that, but he saw that she lost some weight. What happened to her? She was just fine the way she was before. Did Prodan made her do that? It took every bit in him to not go after Prodan and then she started off on him, and he looked guilty, but then he was getting a little angry. She did not see before that he was trying to speak to her, but no words came out. That was his fault, but at least he actually tried. "I tried but apparently I lost my voice that day." It was somewhat of a snotty tone that he had used, but he could not help that.

"It has been a long time, people change! Look at you! You turned into some anorexic barbie for this guy!" He did not mention that he was broken and battered but there was something wrong with her for losing weight like that. He was about to retort that he was that old, but then Prodan came over and did the rudest interruption ever. Damian's hands balled into fists and he was about to lunge when he suddenly heard the cruel and cold words spill from his mouth. Damian's mouth dropped open, and he was frozen on the spot. Prodan was interested in someone else, but that was just harsh and cold. He did not expect that from his old professor. The one that used to be smiles and nice. What in the hell happened to him? Damian looked over from Prodan as he stalked off, looking proud of himself to Ostensia, and knew that she would be heartbroken over that. Damian could only say the few words that he could muster, "Oh my god, Osa. Are you going to be okay?" He hoped that she did not love him, because that would hurt her so much. Damian wanted to embrace her, but he was kind of scared that she would break in half, and there was the fact that she was mad at him and that made him mad too.

Ostensia wasn't the type of person to ever get violent when she was upset, but right now she kind of wanted to throw something at Damian. "The day you and I ran into each other was the day I started to date Prodan. I was so mad at you that...I...I don't even know why I'm talking to you. This is none of your business." Ostensia was furious. Shaking her head she turned away from him. For a moment she wanted to understand why the whole thing between her and Prodan even happened in the first place. But then she reminded herself that Damian didn't deserve to be a part of her life anymore. He broke up with her, and thus it was his fault that she was with Prodan. "Maybe I lost all of the weight because I wanted to lose all the weight! Maybe I changed because I wanted to change!" She hoped that Damian would possibly read between the lines and realize that she was trying to change herself to forget the past. It hurt to know that they were going to end like this, and changing it was the only way she numb how sick she felt every time she thought about him. Ostensia wanted to tell Damian that she needed to go, but Prodan seemed to find his way over to her instead. Ostensia was about to ask if he wanted to go home, but instead he dropped the bomb on her instead. Apparently he had better a better idea.

"Wh-what?" Ostensia stuttered. Trying to grasp what Prodan had said to her. She was just great, but that he had someone else. Ostensia watched him walk away, her mouth agape. Prodan had left her too. "I am so sick of men!" Ostensia thought to herself, as she felt her heart begin to break into an even more shattered mess. These boys were just tearing at her as much as they possibly could. Did they even care about her feelings. Ostensia was pulled out of her deep thought as she heard Damian ask if she was going to be okay. Turning to him, her eyes filled with unshed tears, Ostensia shook her head. "Please leave me alone." Was all that she could say before she turned away from Damian and stalked off. There was no way she could talk to him right now and remain calm about it. Ostensia felt destroyed, and embarrassed, and even a little bit furious with herself for being so stupid. She had no one to blame for herself. Ostensia was the one that let these men into her life that kept hurting her.
Fin.​

<i>​
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back