Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 10" Unyielding Blackthorn Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Kaleb noticed a change in Chavdar's behavior over the last few days. He wouldn't tell Kaleb why, and it was rather frustrating for him. Kaleb walked out of the store, and headed straight to Obsidian Harbor. Once he arrived on it, he stopped and looked around the shops. His face was ice cold, and his eyes darted from shop to shop, wondering what to do exactly. He had all his frustration, and had no idea what to do with it. Kaleb went to a bench and sat down. He wanted to be with his father. Kalif wouldn't hide things from him. No one would, only Chavdar. Not like he had any room to talk himself, for when he was around girls, he pulled on a nice act.

Kailie followed her older brother out of the store before calling out, "Bye Uncle Chavdar!" Her eyes were lighter than most Zhefarovich's, taking on a silver hue rather than a stormy look. A faint smile was on her face, wearing a long skirt and a pink shirt as well. Her hands folded behind her back. Kailie watched her brother walk to another street, and followed him as well. Once he sat on a bench, she didn't sit beside him. Kailie let out a sigh, seeing that he was frustrated over something. She never cared though, the reason why was Chavdar's business, not his. Kailie reached out and rubbed her brother's shoulder, "Kaleb...calm down."

Avrille walked along Obsidian Harbour frustratedly, her mother was pregnant and she was way over the line of angry. Her green eyes showed pure malice and she had a mischevious smirk spread across her lips, she was in the mood to make a mess of things. So as she walked she pushed garbage cans over, not caring about the looks she was getting from anyone, she was in a right funk.

As she walked, trying to distroy her path as much as possible, she caught sight of Kaleb and she couldn't hold back a scowl. Avrille walked over to him, not paying attention to the girl that stood by him. "I'm in a mood, you want to do something?" she asked in Bulgarian, too frustrated to even bother trying to speak English.

Kaleb glanced up at his younger sister, and he shook his head and buried his face in his hands. Kaleb murmured, "I am calm." Kaleb closed his eyes. What was Chavdar hiding? It was killing him. He glanced up, his eyes staring up at Avrille. He glanced over at Kailie, and shook his head, "I'm sorry Avrille, but I'm not exactly in a mood to cause havoc. Especially not with my sister here." Kaleb wouldn't dare abandon Kailie, and she wasn't into that sort of thing. She was more of a happy person, and not into trouble making.

Kailie turned to the female that joined them. Her smile vanished, as she saw the mood of the girl. She knew her brother. Kailie's arm went around his shoulders, trying to comfort him. Why would he be so upset was beyond her. She sighed, "Um..." She didn't know what to say to the girl. She did not want to get on her bad side, since she already was in a bad mood anyway.

Avrille leered at Kaleb, but not intentionally, it was more because he was related to Chavdar. "What ever, it's your uncles fault why I'm mad anyways," she said turning away, narrowing her eyes on the store he knew that Kaleb's uncle owned. "Stupid babies," she muttered under her breath as she curled her hands into tight fists.

Avrille couldn't believe that her mother was pregnant now. She was finally comfortable with her knew life, and now that was changed, she was just back to where she had been.

Kaleb raised an eyebrow, "Excuse me?" He couldn't believe what he was hearing. His voice sounded a little more on the shocked side. "What did he do? Mainly because I think he is hiding something from me, and he has never acted like that before." Kaleb thought that he knew everything about Chavdar, but really, he knew a lot less than Chavdar let on, even about the scar and the fight between him and Asparuh. Kaleb only knew what Chavdar allowed him to. However, Chavdar's attitude seriously changed.

Avrille turned towards Kaleb and exhaled deeply before asking rhetorically, "Do you remember the last time we saw each other?" She paused for a fraction of a second so Kaleb could remember that he was there with Chavdar and herself with Gaspard. "Well he is dating my Mama, and now he impregnated her," she huffed, crossing her arms against her chest. "Dummes Huhn!*" she swore.

*Translation: Stupid chicken

Kaleb was about to respond, but Avrille didn't wait for him. When he heard the news, his eyes simply froze. He shook his head and couldn't help but cough to keep himself from laughing. "Um, he is going to be a dad." Well, he already was, by adoption from that Hadan girl. "Well, that explains his off attitude." Kaleb let out his breath when it was safe so he couldn't laugh. That's it? Just a baby? And here I thought it was something juicy...

Kailie simply smiled. She glanced down at Kaleb and inquired, "You didn't know? I had to ask him why there were baby books on his list of things to buy." She thought it was wonderful see someone in the family having babies. She adored them and their cuteness. Kailie flipped her sandy hair back over her shoulders, and couldn't help but ask the girl, Avrille, "Is there a reason why you are so upset over your mother having a baby with our uncle? That means that through the baby, we would be," Kailie paused for a moment, "cousins."

Avrille looked at the Kaleb's sister as she spoke and rolled her eyes heavily. "First off, we aren't related at all, she isn't my mother, my parents died a long time ago when they was going to go to the hospital to have her baby," she answered both of the girl's questions heavily. Avrille knew it wasn't likely that would happen again but she actually wanted to have her Mama safe and alive and because of what happened years ago she was afraid and mad.

lame and posting as Avrille ^^

Kaleb bit his lip and shook his head upon hearing Avrille's story. He muttered, "That probably won't happen to your...um, woman and Chavdar. What are the chances in it? Although, I really have no say in it. You and Hadan do, though. Hadan is Chavdar's adopted daughter. A girl with bloody eyes." Kaleb shrugged. All he knew was that he wouldn't have to live with Hadan while he was at Chavdar's. He would be at his father's manor, along with Kailie, who hasn't seen it yet.

Kailie couldn't help but take a little offense at the girl's eyes, rolling at her statement. Kailie's eyes darkened slightly, and the smile vanished from her face. Her expression was a lot lighter than Kaleb's true one, as well as her father's, but only because she wanted it like that. Kailie folded her arms across her chest, but restrained her tongue from saying anything offensive. "I didn't know that..." she murmured. Kailie glanced down at Kaleb and her herself had heard about Chavdar's daughter, and wanted to meet her. Although the age difference would deeply affect how they would act around each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back