Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Branson❤️
Wand
Curly, 9", Acacia, Essence of Belladonna, Unyielding
Blair felt incredible being back in New Zealand. After the winter in Russia, it was just nice to feel the warmth and be able to wear nice clothes instead of being wrapped up like a tortilla. And even more, she had planned to meet Branson and it was the best part. She had a present in her hands, well dressed and extremely happy. She was in New Zealand for a two days before going off to Russia for a grand show and then coming back to New Zealand for a few more days before getting back into school schedule. So she decided to wait until Branson's work day ends and steal him for a walk.

@Branson Archer

Branson had missed having his girlfriend around. It was different being at school and having that part of himself just not be as about. He was looking to seeing her, looking forward to knowing how she was doing and how she'd been getting on and to exchange gifts. He spotted her outside his work, and was able to leave a little early. Bran headed out of work and towards her. "Hey," he said, leaning in to greet her with a kiss.

Blair started going faster as she saw Branson and dived in to kiss him back. "Hey to you too," she softly said as she leaned back. "I missed you," after the kiss she went in for a hug, leaning her head on his chest. She missed him more than she thought she ever would. It was just wrong to be away from him. "So, I got you something," Blair finally said as she handed out the gift to him, excited for his reaction. She had gotten him an absolutely new book with an autograph, and a bunch of little things like matching bracelets, and a paper with reservation to hotel for both of them in Sydney for a couple of days before heading back to school and still giving him time to spend with his family.

Last edited:
Branson hugged her back, holding her happily as she leaned against his chest. He glanced at the presents that she had gotten him. Always forgetting how Blair was from money. They were amazing. "Wow, this is incredible," he said. He felt a little embarrassed with his gift. "Here, for you," it was one thing, but a necklace with a small pendant of ballet shoes.

Blair excitedly smiled as she saw that Bran liked the gift. "I'm glad you like it," she said with a wide smile and then opened his gift. "Oh Branson! It's so beautiful!" Blair carefully took the pendant in her hands and hugged Branson once more. "Thank you," she looked him in the eyes and then said something that she had been afraid to say for a long time. But now that they were separated for a long time with only communication options being owls and meeting up for holidays, she knew that she was ready to say that. "Branson, I love you," she quietly but confidently said to him while softly stroking his cheek with her fingers,

Branson had been nervous that she wouldn't actually like the present he had gotten for her, especially because it was just one, against her several very thoughtful presents. He gave her a warm smile, hugging her back and knowing that she was here. He missed her during the semester, and was looking forward to when they could just be together. Bran was surprised when she said it. "I love you too," he replied easily.

Blair softly smiled as he answered, it definitely was taken by a surprise, just with them being away, she knew and was absolutely sure that she did love him. "Let's go, do you want to grab a cup of coffee? Or an ice cream?" She offered him, trying to decide what to do next.

Branson nodded. He went to put his arm around her. "I've heard that Italians put the two together, ice cream in a coffee,"

Blair leaned with her head on his shoulder as he put his arm around her. "Right, Affogato Al Caffe, it's actually really tasty, I tried the last time I was in Italy," she somehow always forgot about it. "Do you think we can get one around here?" She would offer that they could apparate to Italy but the time zones didn't work well enough for them to do that.

Branson smiled a little. "I doubt it but doesn't mean we can't get both and combine them ourselves," The ravenclaw replied. He was sure that they could put them together and it would be as good. "Let's try it at Florean's, and if it's terrible then, we'll just get more ice cream,"

"God, I think it will be awful but let's try it," Blair excitedly agreed, it was curious to combine both. "I think the best would be to try with neutral flavors like vanilla," she offered up an option as they started to walk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back