Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Asexual
Wand
Knotted 9 Inch Rigid Laurel Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Mervyn was only on his second rose delivery, and already his legs were aching. He hoped there wouldn't be too much trekking up and down the stairs to deliver the other six or so in his bouquet. The Gryffindor had looked absolutely everywhere he could think of for Noemie Vanity, shouting her name down corridors and harassing Ravenclaws in the great hall until finally someone told him she had Transfiguration that morning. Rolling his eyes, Mervyn headed back upstairs and waited outside the classroom for a few minutes until the door opened and the girl he wanted came out. "Finally!" he said. "Fort you was waitin' for Christmas. 'Ere, you got a rose." Holding onto the note for now, he offered Noemie the yellow rose by itself.

Noemie stepped out of the transfiguration rose, putting the last few bits and pieces away, and since she was done for the day, pulling her hair out of the high bun she'd put it in for classes that day. She was interrupted in what she was doing by a younger boy. The part-veela smiled a little confused at what he was going on about, but just stared at the rose that he was holding out to her, a lovely yellow rose, "Thank you, this is beautiful," the girl said with a friendly expression. She didn't need to know who it was from, it was just nice to get one.

Mervyn pulled a face, unfolding the note and clearing his throat. "You got a note 'ere as well. 'Dear Noemie, fanks for bein' a good friend.' Oh, bloody 'ell - 'I love the time we spend togever - barf - and wiv the other girls. If you ever need me I'm 'ere - except not at the moment, obviously. Love, Evelyn.'" Holding the note by the very corner, he offered this to Noemie as well. He didn't really find the sweet words sickening, but he was bored and a bit jealous because no roses had come for him yet. "Well... I guess if you like that sort'a fing, it's a nice message."
Actual note said:
Dear Noemie,

Thanks for being a good friend. I love the time we spend together and with the other girls.
If you ever need me I'm here.

Love,

Evelyn

Noemie looked at the boy as he began reading out the note, she didn't mind that very much, since it genuinely seemed to make the boy vomit from how lovely it was. She did very much like that sort of thing. So she was glad when he was done reading and could take the note and just read it back over, "Thank for bringing this to me, and yes, I do like this sort of thing," the ravenclaw looked between the note and the boy, "if you don't why did you sign up for rose giving?" the girl couldn't help but ask.

"Welcome," Mervyn said, with a nod. It didn't much surprise him that Noemie liked the note - it was very sweet. He frowned at her question, then thrust his nose up and puffed out his chest. "Because I 'ave a generous 'eart and I am willing to suffer for the sake of spreadin' joy and Valentine's spirit," he explained. "Also because I got into trouble last year and I'm tryin' to get back into me professors' good books. Right - can't 'ang about - 'ave a good one!" With a backwards wave, Mervyn headed off down the corridor in search of his next recipient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back