Christmas Presents for friends!!

Kate Johnson

Wand
Holly wand, 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Kate smiled as she came out of the shop. She looked around, hoping to see someone to give a present to.

Hollie made her way over to the place she'd been invited to meet Kate. In her bag she carried the christmas present she intended on giving her friend. It wasn't alot, but it would have to do. Hollie hadn't exactly got a lot of money - the money she did have had to last her the whole year! And it didn't really matter, it was the thought that counted. A christmas lollipop, 3 chocolate frogs, and a handmade card. That should be fine.

She finally got there, only to find that Kate was already there.
"hey!" she said, speeding over. "You OK? It's mighty cold today!"

Patricia had received an invite from her friend Kate. She made her way where they were supposed to meet up. She had to work that day so she was rushing to be on time.

A few minutes later she arrived at the meeting place and entered, seeing Kate and Hollie, from the language club, was already there. Going up to them she said, "Hey Kate and Hollie, sorry if I'm late I had to close up the shop."

Aiden walked over to Brightstone with Kate's present in his arms, it wasn't anything big, just a hufflepuff charm bracelet. Aiden felt bad for not getting her something more but he had spent a lot of his money on Aly. When Aiden saw Kate he also noticed that Pat, Hollie and Henri were there with her. Aiden quickly walked over to them knowing he was late. "Sorry guys, I had a detention, happy christmas." Aiden gavea small smile to everyone as he said this and nodded his head towards Henri instead of saying hello.

Kate was amazed. Out of nowhere they had all arrived. Replying to Hollie she said, "Yeh its really cold here. I am glad that i brought my scarf. Are you alright today?" Patricia joined them next and Kate waved away her apoligies of being late because she had had to do up the shop. Henri and Aiden joined them and so she smiled at them all and got out her swirl lollies and a packs of sugar quills rapped up in christmassy paper. "Here we go then," She said shyly as she handed it out to people. "Happy Christmas!! Enjoy! I am sorry that it is not much but i couldn't think of what to get you guys. And i thought that this would be fine. Is it?" She asked nervously. Handing around the little packets. She suddenly had to quickly think of who's packet was who's? It is a swirl lollie each for Aiden, Henri and Bianca - who isn't here, and a swirl lollie and sugar quills for Hollie and Patricia. Making sure she handed out the right ones she said again, "Happy Christmas!" As the opened them.

"Hey Aiden." Patricia said when he joined the group. When Kate handed out the presents Patricia beamed and said,"Aww thank you very much. Here's yours." She said with a smile handing over what she got for Kate, it was a Hufflepuff Keyring and a pair Hufflepuff earrings from the shop, she hoped she liked them.

Hollie smiled and said hi to everyone who joined. She beamed with joy when Kate handed her her present. "Oh my gosh thank you so much!" she said, gratefully, "and is doesn't matter at all how big it is. Of course it's fine - I've not bought nearly as much!" She passed Kate her gift. "Here's yours. It's not too much either, but I've had to keep sensible with costs this year or it'll all go before you can say 'galleon'! She smiled. "Shall I open this now or later?"

Kate beamed, they had obviously been a success. She gazed in wonder at the earrings and keyring from Patricia and was lost for words. "T T Thanks so much!" She said giving her a big hug. "I don't mind, you can open them when you like!!" She beamed again and looked at the boys. Then she recieved her gift from Hollie. "When shall i open it? And i don't mind, i couldn't spend much either!" She looked at the package that Hollie had given her. "Are you ok Aiden?"

Hollie hesitated. "Go on, open them now!" she decided. She would rather watch Kate open the presents.
She began tearing the wrapping paper of the present that Kate had given her. A swirl lollie and sugar quills materialised.
"Omgosh, thank you so much!" she squealed, gazing in wonder at the presents. "Honeydukes, right? I was going to buy the sugar quills, but I totally didn't!" she gave kate a big hug, really happy. "Thanks!"

"Aww your welcome." Patricia said as she hugged Kate back, "It was no bother." She looked and saw that Hollie had opened her present so she opened hers. She saw that it was a selection of sweets from Honeydukes. "Aww this is great Kate thanks, I haven't had a chance to go to Honeydukes yet." She said as she took out a sugarquill and had a taste. "Wow these are lovely."

Kate ripped off the brightly coloured rapping paper and gasped in wonder at the beautiful handmade card, some chocolate frogs and a christmas lolly. She placed them carefully in her bag and engulfed Hollie in a big hug.

"I think we should start to head off now," she calmly said pointing at the sky, "I think it is going to rain and it will start to get cold and dark. Thanks for coming!" She quickly added and with that she picked up her things and left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back