Old School Week Christmas Day at Beauxbatons!

Daithi Dawley

irish lad; builder; joyous; beauxbatons 2nd year
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
too young to care
Wand
Knotted 11 1/2" Sturdy Birch Wand with Boomslang venom Core
It was the middle of the holidays in France and Daithi was one of the students still at school and boy was he making the most of it. He had come to breakfast that day dressed in only his pajamas and had no intention of getting changed for anything. He was going to just have a nice christmas breakfast, perhaps alone but he was going to be able to have a great time anyway.

In a flight of sentimentality, Orélie had made the questionable decision of spending her last Christmas holidays at school. It had turned out to be a pretty quiet decision, even with plans to meet up with some of the BONSquad elsewhere later. Christmas morning was peaceful though, and Orélie had thrown on a sweater to make her way down for breakfast. There wasn't many students at all around the dining hall and she smiled at a younger kid sitting near by. "Morning, Happy Christmas."

Ares was always really excited for Christmas, mostly because he enjoyed buying gifts for his family. He had plenty of siblings to buy things for and had bought all of their gifts early. He couldn't afford much, but he hoped they were still happy with what he had. The boy was very hungry however, and so before he worried any further about his gifts, Ares headed straight down to grab some breakfast that morning. He sat down next to a boy he had recognised from his classes, and another older girl was there too whom Ares hadn't seen before. "Happy Christmas!" Ares chimed in as the girl had also said it. He then quickly poured himself a glass of pumpkin juice, a bright smile upon his face.

"Happy Christmas!" The boy replied in french to the first girl who sat with them. He had been about to bring up quidditch knowing that she was on the quidditch team, but some boy had spoken again, someone Daithi knew from his own year, "Happy Christmas!" he said to the boy too. "Anyone get anything good?" he asked in french, with his usual slow manner of speaking.

Élise put some clothes on rather quickly it was Christmas today. She was excited for the Christmas breakfast that was so come. She sprinted down the stairs to arrive at the room where they served the breakfast. She grabbed some food and spotted a couple of familiar faces. ''Happy Christmas everyone'' She said while smiling.

Orélie smiled as they were joined by a small gaggle of other younger students, everyone chirping some holiday greetings. She figured she should have expected as much, the younger kids usually flocked together and Orélie was starting to suspect she was one of the oldest students still at the school right now. "I haven't checked yet, thought my dad always gets me a scarf. What about all of you?"

"Merry Christmas elise!" he greeted the girl, his friend Elise who was helping him with french. The boy looked towards the elder student as she replied to his question. "My dad sent me a wool jumper," Daithi said in an excited tone, it was also the only thing he had gotten, but he loved it.

Élise hadn't even looked at her presents yet. She wanted to do that after the breakfast. She probably got a new bottle of nail polish and maybe some clothing items. Her wish list wasn't big, but her parents could go overboard. Élise smiled when Daithi said Merry Christmas, she definitely called him a friend. ''I haven't checked, but I think some nail polish and maybe a new skirt or two.'' Élise saw some gifts, but hadn't bothered to check.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back