Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Willow Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
This was the second time Willow had been to the yule ball with a guy. Last year she had been asked by Syrus and they had gone as friends but after she had agreed to go with him one of the guys in her year had asked her and she had had to say no. she had felt guilty as they hadn't been close and he had clearly liked her. thankfully she had gone with him to the valentines day dance and now they were dating. She was looking forward to spending the yule ball with him tonight.
today she had dressed in a cute little black dress with detailing in the shoulders and a sculpted skirt that was a little bit retro and a little bit futuristic. this had been coupled by some bright blue heels and of course, it was all topped off by her bright red hair. She waited into the entrance hall where a lot of students were waiting for partners from different houses. she looked around the hall to see if she could see Noelle anywhere she couldn't see over the people so she made her way partway up the stairs to get a better view. she was looking forward to spending the night with him and dancing until her feet ached and then still dancing.

It was the night of the Yule Ball and he was running out of time. Hurrying through the hallway and down the stairs, Noelle stopped short at the top and fixed his tie and hair. He was decked in all blue, in contrast to his or his girlfriend's house. Scanning the ground floor, it did not take long to spot his redheaded girlfriend in her cute black dress and shoes whose color matched his attire for the evening. He quickly but silently made his way down, stopping just behind her, one step higher. He held her waist, sneaking a kiss on her cheek. "Looking for me, beautiful?", he whispered.

Willow jumped when she felt someone grab hold of her waist and kiss her. whipping her head around she saw Noelle standing on the steps behind her. she smiled. he looked as smart and as handsome as ever. "well I was looking for my amazing boyfriend but you will do" she said winking before kissing him and giving him a hug. "you look very handsome tonight Noelle" she said. surprised that his suit had matched her shoes not that either of them had mentioned what they were wearing before. he did seem to be a fan of bright suits from the red at the valentines dance to the blue tonight. and that quirk was something she liked about him. "should we make a move inside?" she asked. hoping that the crowd of people would ease up slightly inside the hall.

Noelle chuckled at her jest. He was already grinning from ear to ear when she hugged and kissed him. He gave her a comical bow before winking. "And you look beautiful as always, Willow." He took her hand, twirl her slowly in a small circle on the stairstep. At her question, he tucked her arm in his and led the way inside the hall. Due to its massive hall, the crowd was somewhat thinner than outside. "Food or dance?", he joked. The last time they went together, they made a beeline for the snack bar.

Willows grin widened as Noelle spun her around on the steps. She was glad that she didn't trip over a combination of spinning, heels and stairs could have been a recipe for disaster. thankfully she made it around, not the most graceful of turns but still seemingly at least mostly coordinated. she smiled as he took her arm in his and complimented her. "Thank you" she said leaning forwards slightly to kiss him on the cheek. what had she done to deserve such a kind boyfriend? she felt sorry for people like chante who never seemed to have any luck. She thought about him as they made their way down the stairs through the crowd and into the great hall. time spent with him was easy, effortless unless you counted the hours studying together but even that felt like less effort than studying alone. the decorations were amazing like always, as if trying to coordinate with them they were a mix of ice blue, silver and white. to make the hall on this warm summers night feel like a winter wonderland. as he asked what she fancied doing she knew he knew exactly what she was thinking, except she wasn't, not tonight, food was good but she felt like dancing. "let's mix things up. would you do me the honour of a dance" she said trying to be formal but not succeeding very well.

Willow's been giving him lots of kisses tonight. Good thing he did come prepared. One of the reasons why he was running a bit late. It was safely nestled in his suit pocket. When she asked for a dance, he grinned. "The honor's mine.", already leading her to the dance floor. He spun her before taking her waist, he winked. "Now I get to spin you properly.", he teased as they both sway to the music.

they headed over to the dancefloor and willow couldn't help smiling. the combination of the music, the dancing and the company, it felt freeing. she was spun around her skirt flipping up slightly in the shaping, thankfully not far enough for people to see her undies. she let a laugh escape her mouth as she landed right in Noelle's arms "you sure can." she said as he said he could spin her properly. but now his arms were around her waist and she put her arms around his shoulders as they and they started to sway.

Noelle chuckled as he took her across the small space they were occupying. He loved the feeling of her close to him and he was glad he did not chicken out of asking her out. Pulling out something from his pocket, he dangled the necklace in between them. "Merry Christmas, girlfriend." He decided to give her present ahead before they left for the holidays.

Last edited:
Willow was glad she had chosen to dance first. she was enjoying it immensely. she could feel every move Noelle made next to her. feel his breath through movements of his chest and though air tickling her cheek, she was sure she could even feel his heartbeat. or was that hers? she couldn't tell clearly. she was once again surprised by his coordination on the dancefloor. she knew music and could move in time to it but he seemed to know what to do to not just move in time but to make it feel like the music was moving in time to him. she let herself be led, which was after all that was the proper thing to do.
one more spin and they were on the edge of the dancefloor. the music was filling the space around them but between them he was dangling a piece of jewellery. a neckless sparkling in the lights from above. "Thank you, boyfriend. Merry Christmas to you too, I am afraid your present doesn't fit in my pockets" she said, not that she had pockets, but she did have something for him. giving him a hug. "would you mind helping me put it on?" she asked. she could probably do it herself, but she often got clasps tangled. if he could see what he was doing he would likely get it done first go.

Noelle thought he made the wrong move of choosing his initial instead of hers. He had even bought one with her initial and kept it in his other pocket. All his worries were for naught. The expression on Willow's face was more than enough to put a smile to his face and a tug on his heart. He chuckled, "There was no need for you to give me anything, you know." Taking a step behind her, he effortlessly put the necklace around her neck, kissing her hair after doing so. "It's perfect on you.", he said in a whisper.

willow turned around and lifted the little hair that was long enough to be in the way of the necklace to help Noelle out it on. "I know I didn't need to. but what kind of girlfriend would i be if i didn't want to." she said emphasising the word need and want. she just hoped he liked it as much as she liked hers, It was such a cute necklace, she was sure her younger cousin and brother would tease her about it when she got home but she didn't mind. it was a way of keeping him with her when they were on holiday when she was in the gloom that was the apothecary. She felt him kiss her hair so gently she felt a blush rise in her cheeks her hand going up to the necklace as he whispered in her ear. "you clearly have good taste" she said putting her arms back around him just as the music changed to a slow song and they began to sway

Noelle just shook his head in amusement. "You are the kind of girlfriend who puts up with my dorky lines and showers me hugs and kisses." He really felt good that night. Everything was perfect. The place, the song, the gift and her. He swayed to the music with her, hands on the small of her back. "Well, you're an inspiration." Again with his cheesy line. He wondered if he should tell her about the other necklace although the Puff planned to give it to her birthday or Valentines which would be their anniversary too.

Willow swayed with noelle to the music. she laughed when he said tht she put up with his dorky lines "put up with dorky phrases. i dont htink i have to do that, you can't beat a well-placed pun" she said. as they swayed. she was stuck in her own little bubble, a bubble of just two of them and the music. that burst when the song changed and there was suddenly there was a commotion on the dancefloor as two of the Professors started to dance leaving a large space around them "well they seem into it" she said. their dance was very over the top but quite fun. she saw a couple of students go towards them once they finished and ended up crashing onto the floor. "do you think we should move" she said, the magic of the music and dance lost with the distractions.

Noelle smirked with a chuckle. With Willow in his arms, they both seemed lost in their own world. He was just about to move in for a kiss when the song changed and students seemed to make room for two professors. The Hufflepuff laughed looking at them having fun. Students attempted to copy them which caused more amusement in the hall. Taking hold of Willow's hand, "How about we sneak some snacks and end the night at the towers?", he suggested, already leading the way to the snack bar.

Willow watched as the professors danced and the students messed up on the dancefloor. She tried not to laugh as they all went crashing to the ground it was just hilarious though the funnyness stopped as he started being overdramatic about being injured.
She liked Noelles idea of the snack table and the towers. It was about the third quarter and a clear night so it would be nice just to hide upon the towers and watch the sky with him. "sounds like a great idea, we could smuggle some cookies and take them up to the tower with us" she said whispering the end bit conspiratorially before sneaking a kiss on his cheek. as they made their way to the snack table. she picked up a plate. "What do you wan? mince pies? cookies? she said loading up the plate with a bit of everything noting the things that he liked and making sure that she got extra of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back