Choccy Frogs

Henric Lee

Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
I thought I'd do something in my boredom....

Godelot Untear
Dark Wizard around the early 1st century, a gifted swordsman and powerful wizard. He opposed Krieg Manard, and killed him in a duel of both might and magic; then took Manard's wife for his own. Manard's beautiful wife bore him a son, but secretly she told her son of his father's terrible deeds. Then when the time came, Godelot's son, Hereward, locked his unwitting father in a cellar and took away his wand. Locked in a cellar bound by enchantments, Godelot is believed to have hacked fruitlessly at the cellar door with his trusted blade, but gave up in the end and slit his own throat.

Emeric the Evil
While his name bears the title 'Evil', Emeric did not initially start out that way. A gifted wizard of the Medieval Era, Emeric was a fellow apprentice of Wolfric, an equally famous wizard. Emeric the Evil turned to his darker ways when Wolfric bested him in obtaining their Master's favour; their Master intended to pass on his greatest magical secrets to Wolfric. But Emeric would not have this, in the dark of the night he stabbed his friend in the heart, then did the same to his sleeping master. When dawn broke out the next day, Emeric had become a terrible dark wizard with tremendous power. Then, Egbert the Egregious and a band of heroes tracked Emeric to his dark tower, there they slaughtered Emeric, and Egbert took the dark wizard's wand. Before turning to the Dark Arts, Emeric discovered the potential power of non-verbal incantations.

Merlin Ambrosius
The most famous wizard even in current modern times, Merlin was an exceptionally powerful wizard that also served as a close aide to the Muggle King, Arthur. Merlin is begotten by an Incubi on a virgin as an intended Antichrist; the plot is thwarted when the maiden informs her confessor, Blaise. Together, the pair baptise the infant at birth and free him from the power of Satan. Merlin, blessed with a prenatural ability to see the future as a seer, was possibly due to a demonic legacy and holy upbringing combined. Great emphasis is put on Merlin due to his discovery of original Transfiguration, later Animagi, seeing his powers to shapeshift. The first wizard to have an award named in his honor, the Order of Merlin is one of the most prestigious awards thus far.

niiice henric >:D<
me likes them :p
"in the dark of the night he stabbed his friend in the heart"
what kind of friend is that xxxD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back