OOC First Name
Alex
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Feeling it
Tina was running as fast as she could to get to the first floor. She had found out something accidentally while looking for her owl at the Owlery. On the dirty floor of the Owlery was somebody's letter. It wasn't just somebody's letter, it was for Jenna Jusantrea and the sender was from not far away. The letter was interesting but she didn't opened it, she didn't want to know what was written inside. Tina was more intrigued at the sender of the mail. The Sender forgot which house the Hufflepuff girl was from and didn't wrote it down and the owl might have been confused and landed at the Owlery with the rest of the resting owls and ravens.

Arriving at the first floor, she ran toward Professor Maxwell's office and knocked three times to be known. Tina looked around before opening the door and coming inside. She barely saw the silhouette and burst out, "Guess what?!?!" holding up the letter to be seen by someone in the room.

Noelle had just cleaned up the table, clearing the cups and plates when the door opened. He turned around to face the newcomer and crossed his arms. "Hello, Tina. Hello, Noelle.", he roleplayed with a dry chuckle. His eyes landed on the letter. "What is that?", he asked innocently, suddenly narrowing his eyes. "What did you do?", he asked. He heard all about Tina being called to her Head's office, thankfully, it was nothing serious. Leave it to Tina to create drama and him still be able to hear about it.

A sigh of relief went out of her mouth when Tina heard the usual Noelle tone. "Oh, god, Noelle. Shut up." She said jokingly. The Slytherin girl was surprised when Noelle was just introduce as the new Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor. It wasn't like almost three years ago that they were schoolmates and now student and teacher. Tina walked to his table and put the letter with the addresses face up on top of the table. "Umm, obviously I found a letter lying on the ground in the Owlery and it happened to be Jusantrea's letter." God, how she hated the Hufflepuff girl. Spitting lying accusations toward her that she bullies Jenna which wasn't true.

"I thought I would take it to her or ask her brother to deliver it to her." She explained but then pointed at the top left of the enveloped. "BUT the last name on the sender was rather suspicious." Tina continued. "Does an Austin Maxwell ring a bell?" The Slytherin fairly knew the family tree. Every family has the lineage tree and her father was a bit proud of their side of the family. But haven't heard of an Austin Maxwell before.

Noelle watched as Tina put the letter on the table. "Are you sure you found this? It was just there on the floor?", he double-checked. He did not want her in trouble for taking something that was not hers. At her suggestion, he was sighed heavily. He was well aware of the tension between the two. He was about to suggest otherwise when she pointed to something on the letter. It was a Maxwell but it was never known to them. The fact that Austin was writing a letter to Hogwarts meant he was a grown-up and aware of their world. "No clue. Aunt Ainslee might know, I could send her a letter about this.", he said, his brows frowned. He looked at Tina. "I want you to promise you're not opening that letter. Whoever Austin is, this letter is still not for us to read.", he said in a serious voice.

Tina gave Noelle a 'are you serious' look at his question. Tina knows better, she's only acting a good Samaritan for picking up the dingy letter. "Of course, look how dirty it is. Looks like it's been there but then again, it is the Owlery. Owls poop there. Makes everything old" She said while smelling her hands. "Remind me to wash my hands." She said informatively. Picking it up wasn't actually a nice thing either. "Definitely write to her. Would love to know too." Hey, if they have more family members to know, then this is the time to know them. And maybe there will be more drama to unfold. "I cross my heart and hope to die, I promise. And besides, it's a felony to open someone's letter." Tina hoped she just didn't jinxed herself.

Noelle could not help but chuckle at Tina's answer. Of course, he believed her. If it were anything, Tina would not let her hands get dirty unless it was necessary. "Fine. Wash your hands after.", he joked. He glanced down at the envelope as if it would tell him who the sender was. He almost got a headache from racking his brains if the name sounded familiar. He snapped his fingers, making it float. "Better give this to the intended receiver then. No reason for the delay. I'll tell you once I get a response from Aunt Ainslee.", he told his cousin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back