Chilling

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Hoshi was hanging out on the sixth floor for no particular reason. Part of that was that she wanted to lay low for a bit. After the whole kite thing she wasn't sure she was going to be calling any more attention to herself for a bit. That and she could almost feel the school authorities breathing down her neck. No Hoshi was was taking it slow for now. She had one leg though a bar in the banister looking as though she had gotten herself put in jail. Her wand was in her hand though. She was making small trails of light with the end lit up with lumos. She would have been practicing Accio on some poor person but she really did want to be able to prank later on too.

Robert walked alone the corridor, his ipod blaring loud music into his ears. He saw a girl he didn't know, and simply nodded, knowing it would be pointless trying to talk when he couldn't hear himself.

Hoshi bit her lip when she saw the boy. I shall not prank, I shall not prank, I shall not prank. Hoshi could not control herself. She suck out her hand and grabbed on to the boy's ankle in such a way that should have made him fall forward. He couldn't hear her so he sure as hell wouldn't sense the attack coming. She had a wide smile on her face.

Robert suddenly felt something on his ankle, and relized he was going to fall over. You're coming with me then, he thought, grabbing the girl and he fell over. He starting laughing, and jumped back up, sticking out his hand for her. He puled out his earphones, music was still slightly hearable, "Hey, I'm Robert. What was that for? You know there was no way i would let you get away with that" he said jokingly, grinning at her.

((Ey? She's sitting down with her legs though the bars so her feet are hanging off the sixth floor...))

Hoshi laughed. "Hoshi Koshiba and that was for walking by me looken like a target." She said sicking her tongue out at him.

(hehe oops didnt read that bit :p soz)

"A target ey? Yeah, why not" he shrugged and sat down next to her. "So what you doing here all on your lonesome? Well before i came along" he asked still grinning.

Hoshi shrugged. "Donno, I was just doing random stuffs. Seems my friends are all elsewhere dealing with something or other. I don't mind." She said then took out her wand and lit it. She started to trace the shape around Robert's face. "See the light stays for a bit before it goes away." She said laughing brightly.

He smiled, "Yeah, same here." he said. When Hoshi traced his face, his kept his eyes on the tip of her wand. He laughed again for a moment, "We should do somthing" he said, before changing his expression to a worried one before grinning. "I heard your good at pranks?" he asked obvious to what he wanted.

Hoshi smiled wide. Clearly he had heard of her before. She smiled almost cartoonishly as her eyes flickered on. "Good enough to have earned the name Mayhem. What did you have in mind?" She asked. Hoshi had no intention of doing anything so soon but if he had an idea then she would go along with it. She didn't mind being lead for a bit especially if it was going to be fun.

Robert grinned, "Well," he stood up again, and got string out his pocket. Attaching it to one of the bars, he crossed the corridor and layed the other part on the floor. "Hardly noticable" he said laughing. He moved up the corridor, and set down at the side a small bag. He opened it and scattered a few of the things on the floor. Picking up the bag again, he jumped qucikly over and joined Hoshi again. "Weagle Worms" he explained, "Perfectly harmless if untouched, but if you do, their bite is...well let's watch, i haven't tried them out yet" he said. He walked back over to the string and took his position. If he pulled the string it would rise.

Hoshi covered her mouth to laugh softly. She didn't want anyone to get the impression that she was in on this. Just watching. "Do they leave blisters. It would be unbelievably funny if someone walked a way covered in red bumps." Hoshi said laughing again. She watched what he was going to do with the string. Hoshi would have used fish wire. It was nearly inviable and it left red marks on the legs.

Robert laughed, "Oh yeah, really big ones" he said wiggling his eyebrows. He was sat crossed legged and waiting for his first victim. "So, What house are you in?" he asked,

Hoshi gave him a pressed lip smile. It was meant to be cute but really it meant nothing but a smile. Had things been different she would have considered it. "Slytherin, let me guess what house your in... Gryffendor?" She said looking Robert over. She looked over to see a dark haired girl coming. She pulled on the string before Robert could and the girl went down in a snap. Hoshi laughed softly as the girl started to complain of the bites. "Guess they work." She whispered to Robert.

He laughed quietly with her, and put his hand up for her to high five. "I guess they do" he said, peering round to see the girl trying to flick them off and squealing. He leant back and starting laughing again, trying not to be too loud.

"And there she goes." Hoshi said as she watched the girl start to run to the hospital wing. "Sorry no dates for you for a while." She said laughing evilly. It felt good to take out some of her frustrations on someone else. This was probably the Slytherin in her. "Simple yet funny. Your good. I think I've heard your name before. Do you know one of my friends like Lissy-chan or Sam-kun or Jenna-chan." She said listing off the people she might have heard of him before.

"Yeah i know Lissy. We're going to the yule ball together" he said proudly. He was still pleased she hadn't ceclined his offer on that one. "No idea about the other two though" he said, smiling smugly as the dark-haired girl left.

Hoshi smiled wide at this one. "You and Lissy-chan oh cool! Oh they are my friends. I know a lot of people though not the amount I would like to know. Mostly people know me though." She said as a boy waived to her. She wived back with a brilliant smile. He must of known she had to be up to something because he started to walk to other way. "How's Griffendor treating you then?" She asked as she looked around for someone to come by.

Robert laughed as a almost-passing boy quickly changed his mind. "Griffindor? It's alright, although i haven't been seeing much of them. I just hang around with odd strange people like you" he said, nudging her playfully. "But ye, griffindors alright but i haven't really seen much of it properly yet." he said. "What's slytherin like?" he asked.

Hoshi pushed Robert's shoulder some. "Odd, strange and able to kick your ass so watch it." She said sicking her tongue out at him. "Ah Slytherin's alright once you get past all the plastic. Yeah there are people like that there but hey what can you explect when half of them are pure bloods and half what to be pure bloods. There are good people there too and we are the ones that keep Slytherin from becoming a pool of fakery." She said looking up. Hoshi's thoughts went towards a certain dark eyed boy before she came back to herself. Hoshi sighed inwardly. She had to remind her self that it was over before it even started.

(posting as Rob)

Robert laughed, "I'd love to see you try" he said quietly. "Slytherin isn't a fakery, but there are your right, loads who want to be pure-bloods" he agreed. He was the first one in his family to turn out magical, but still had heard a bit about Slytherin from Libby. "What blood type are you? I'm (uh oh..ive forgotten what he is..i hope this is right :p ) muggle born" he asked.

Hoshi shrugged. "I'm a half blood. My dad is pure, mother is a muggle born. I like Haruhi better though. Or at least I used to before she turned all mean a controling after the devorce." She said with a sigh. She missed the times where Haruhi was her friend. Hoshi saw someone coming along and tapped Robert on the shoulder. "Pull." She whispered harshly.

(again)

Robert listened and nodded. Out of the corner of his eye he saw someone heading their way. Getting into action, he tighted out the string, and watched grinning as the unsuspecting victim fell, falling flat on his face and into the bugs "And that's what you get for wandering on other peoples corridors" he said jokingly as the boy was now screaming like a girly.

Hoshi laughed into her hand keeping an eye out for anyone else that would come. She had a deep fear that He would show up but then shook her head. She was not going to let him affect her like this. "Yeah and don't let us catch you here again!" She cried laughing as the boy started to run an pull the bugs off his face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back