Chilling; OPEN

Lauren Gem

OOC First Name
Lauren
Wand
Mahogany Wand 14" Essence of Unicorn Hair
Lauren decided to venture out from the north tower which was by far her favourite place. she decided to go somehwere where she had not been before, which was the fourth floor. After having done lots of homework & finishing her & Immys map, Lauren was exhausted. She collapsed onto a large window ledge. Lauren took out her newly aquired book: magical water plants of the Mediterranean. It was an herbology book & Herbology was her favourite subject, because she was interested in plants & the magical properties they have. But she had yet to find a friend who liked herbology too.

Lauren noticed that the fourth floor corridor was quite empty, she could only hear the people in the portraits talking. Lauren came down from the Ravenclaw common room because no-one was in there. The only ones that were in there was the ones studying. Thats what Lauren didnt get, How many times do you have to study?. Lauren was not like the other ravenclaws who liked to read & study all the time. She hardly ever read books & only studied when necessary. Reading this book was a one-off for Lauren, she was only reading it because it was about plants.

Soon Lauren's Boredom took over & she lost all concentration of the text in the book. This always happened thats why she didnt read. So she placed the book down beside her. Lauren looked around the fourth floor for something to do, but nothing was happening. Quite boring really, So Lauren called Dave her british short hair kitten.. Dave sauntered over to her & Lauren stroked him. She longed for something to do or someone to talk to.

Emilie walked along the corridor, she didn't feel like going back to the common room yet. Walking around and looking at all the portraits was what she was doing at the moment. She spotted a girl sitting on a large window ledge, looking like she had nothing to do. Emi was a big animal lover, and had also spotted her cat, which she recognised as a british short hair. She decided to approach the girl, she had nothing better to do.

"Hi, I'm Emi, short for Emilie" she said "I'm not bothering you am I?" she asked.

Lauren noticed a girl walking up to her, she looked like a first year. Lauren smiled "No, not at all. I was really bored, so feel free. Hi Emi, Im lauren" she held out a hand for Emi to shake.

Lauren smiled "Ravenclaw?,its well.. Boring to be honest" said Lauren. "All they do is study, do homework & well.. study" Lauren explained sounding bored. "how about you? what's Hufflepuff like?

akin crouch had just finished a lesson and was held back dur to his misbehavouir, as he walks down the corridor he looked abit annoyed and was shwon by all the smirking and sighing, as he turns the cornor he notice some other first year student by they were not from his house and such why would he speak to them, he smirks before passing them

Lauren noticed a boy walk past, he looked at them & smirked. He hardly showed any notice of them. must be a Slytherin Lauren thought, she recognised him from the stereotype. Lauren stood in his way so he couldnt pass and asked "Were you laughing at us just now?" with a slight bitterness in her tone.

he looks at her and raised an eyebrow, "how in anyway is smirking laughing? what do they teach you in your house?" he smirks as he looks at you with his pure silver eyes

"you guessed correctly, well if they teach you that much then you much be one oif the slow kind that cant tell the difference between a smirk and a laugh, even a monkey could do that" he smirks in his russian accent

Emi raised her eyebrow at this boy, suprisingly she had been quiet as him and Lauren talking, well almost arguing. She decided that she wasn't going to let him gloat around, and bug her new friend. She spoke up

"Why are you just randomly jumping to conclusions, when you don't even know us yet?" she asked, her tone was accusing "Who cares if Lauren is slow, at least she talked to you, get over yourself" she paused peicing the boy with her green/blue eyes "Anyways, whats you name? I'm Emi, this is Lauren"

She reached round in her pocket and took out a pack of Bertie Botts every flavored beans, accidently dropping her last stink bomb, thankfully it didn't go off

"Opps" she said putting it back in her pocket, she was saving it for her next mischevious plot, and offered round the beans

"Do you want one?" she asked the boy from Slytherin and Lauren.

Jerry was walking toward the fourth corridor when he saw a group of people chatting. He smiled and walked towards them and introduced himself 'Hi..My name is Jerry...um..may I join in?' He asked nervously

Lauren gave Emi a warm smile, as a thanks for sticking up for her. "Thanks she whispered.

"Wow, cool i've never had one of these before" said Lauren picking out a orange bean. A boy came over and introduced himself as Jerry. Just as about Lauren was going to say yeah sure, she coughed and spluttered, the bean was really hot & spicy. Her eyes were watering, "Eurgh, what flavour was that?"Lauren asked. "Oh im sorry, excuse me. Sure you can join"smiled Lauren holding out a hand for him to shake. "I'm Lauren."

Jerry smiled and gave Lauren a chewing gum 'Here take one of these, don't swallow it, just chew it.' He then started to wonder if Lauren ever heard of a 'chewing gum before'

[sorry for latest ever reply... forgot about the post]

Emi giggled when Lauren got a nasty flavor, she smiled and said

"Yeah, as soon as I begin to trust the beans, I get a bad flavor! I went off them for a while I must admit."

Another boy joined them, Lauren intorduced herself, Emi followed, looking at the boy

"Emi, short for Emilie, nice to meet you" she paused "Whats that?" she asked when he held out some sort of sweet, that Emi had never seen before, to Lauren.

Lauren took the thing that Jerry gave her, she recognised it as chewing gum. At home she was never really allowed it so she took advantage & put it in her mouth. She smiled and said: "Thanks, im not normally allowed these".

Lauren turned to Emi and told her what it was. It's chewing gum, its sort of a muggle sweet but you chew it" she said "you dont ever swallow it." she added

Jerry nodded his head 'yeah, I don't know what happens if you swallow it though. Never really tried it myself, wait..your not allowed to eat chewing gum? Why?' He asked Lauren curiously

Lauren smiled, "apparently if you swallow it something bad happens to your stomach" she said "Well thats what i heard anyway" she added.

She was always brought up to think that by her parents so she wouldnt have any. "Im not sure but my mom and dad never allowed me to have it. I have no idea why though" Lauren said in response to Jerry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back