Cherry/maple how do you do

Andromeda Fiorelli

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring; 10 1/2" 4wood mix - unicorn hair core
Andromeda wandered around delighted that the rain had finally eased off. She made her way to the forest, she knew exactly the spot she needed to get to. Andy had been in the forest three or four times now and was getting to know it bit by bit. She had seen a small clearing surrounded by silver ferns and was itching to go check it out properly.
Andy weaved her way through the foliage and arrived unscathed into the clearing.
She smiled, it was perfect for what she wanted.There was no view from the school at all. She took her wand out and smiled.
It was a beautiful sleek cherry/maple mix of 13 3/4 with essence of dragons heartstring, she loved the feel of it in her hand.
She took a deep breath and tried to remember the words that Brian had said the other day on the pitch. She moved her wand in a circulour motion, flicking her wrist gently she said, "lumos".
Nothing happened. She inhaled and tried again, the merest flicker came from the tip.
She tried again correcting her diction. "LOO-mos ". A glowing light flared from the tip of her wand brightening up the clearing.
"Yes!" she danced about waving her glowing wand, thrilled with herself.

Brian had been following Andy, noticing how weird she was behaving, he was surprised to see her activate the 'lumos' spell so easily, then again he didn't have proper control over his wand when he had tried, he decided to play a trick on her, swish and flick "Wingardium Leviosa!", a small branch on the forest floor began to levitate behind her, moving his wand a bit, the branch proceeded towards her.

Andromeda continued dancing about delighted with her achievement, she began spinning so fast that she collided with a branch that most certainly hadn't been there two minutes before. Andromeda dropped her wand in shock, her hand shot up to her face. She looked at the branch levitating before her and immediately looked about her.
"Who's there?" she called out moving her hand from her nose and noticing it was bleeding, "Damn it!" she swore loudly.
"Who's there?" she slowly bent down to pick her wand up and held it tight in her palm as she stood again, watching for movement around her. She knew how to cast the stupefy spell and by everything magic she swore she would use it.

"Are you okay!" Brian said out loud rushing towards her, he had meant to prod her with the stick not hurt her!

Andromeda got such a fright when Brian ran into the clearing, she didn't think instinct took over. Her wand hand shot up and before she realised it was Brian the words were out of her mouth.
"STOO-puh-fye" her diction and pronounciation were impeccable, as the red light blazed out from her wand, she cried out in recognition;
"Brian no!"

Brian was shocked as the Red light came flying towards him, that he barely had time to shout out "pro-TAY-go!" the spell however was weak and Brian still felt the red light knock him off his feet, Breathing heavily Brian struggled not to pass out.

"Brian!" Andy yelled again and ran to his side falling to her knees, "Brian, I am so sorry. Can you hear me? can you move?" Her nose was still bleeding, she wiped away the blood with the sleever of her sweater and tried to keep her head back so she wouldn't drop any on him.
"Brian pleeaasssseeee answer me!" she cried.

Brian could hear Andy's voice as he stirred a bit the only words he could get out were "well, I guess we're even" he said with a weak laugh, it felt like he'd recieved a sharp punch to teh gut, he couldn't imagine how badly it would've been had he not cast the 'protego' charm with some form of accuracy. He began trying to get to his feet.

"Oh, Brian I'm so sorry. I didn't see you, here wait", Andromeda lifted his arm around her shoulder to help him and placed her arm around his back.
"We'll have to get you to the hospital wing." she didn't care about any of their usual nonsence now, even or not... she had hurt her best friend.

"I'm okay! really I'm fine! what about you, your nose is bleeding!" Brian said feeling a little better the spell must not have been that powerfull after all, "I think your right, everytime we come outside the school, something always happens!" he said trying to make light of the situation.

Andromeda's free hand shot up to her nose, the blood had stopped flowing and was drying on her upper lip. She must look a right sight she thought, she tried to wipe it away and gave up. Who cared really. She was so grateful that her spell casting was still relatively weak.
"I got hit by a floating branch." she smiled knowing full well who had made it float, "are we getting you to the hospital wing or what? You're not exactly light you know".

Brian moved from her "I'm okay I swear!" Brian said looking her over "but you might need to go" he said sternly "sorry about the trick!" Brian replide.

"I'm ok, I just need to wash up I've had nose bleeds before, though I've never been hit by floating branch before." she sat down on an old fallen log and looked at him.
"Don't you have anything better to be doing than following me?"

Brian sat down beside her, ripping off a piece of his sleeve and handing it to her, so that she may wipe away the blood, He felt guilty for what happened "I was just going for a walk since it finally stopped raining" he said trying to explain things "saw you and decided I would show you how much I've been practicing the 'Protego' spell though I think I'm definately gonna have you teach me 'Stupify!" Brian said with a smile!

Andy took the piece of cloth and thanked him. She looked at him and smiled.
"I think you also need to start learning the repair charm for that shirt".
She dabbed at her nose and grimaced, it did feel tender.
"Of course I'll show you how to use the spell, here is as save a place as I could find for doing it though".

"No way, I got plenty of shirts!" Brian said matter a factly.

"Nothing much, was gonna go flying but it's been raining so just been upstair practicing some spells!" Brian said with a smile.

"What spells have you learnt then? Besides lumos and nox" she asked touching the area just below her eyes, which was also starting to get sore now.
"Brian I'm going to head up to my uncle at the hospital, this is pretty sore still and seems to be getting more tender", she stood up holding the ripped shirt sleeve up to her nose.
"I'll see you later?" she asked.

"wait I'll go with you since it's my fault!" Brian said getting up, "I don't want your uncle thinking, I meant to do this" he said feeling worried.

"You're ok really. Don't you have studying to do.. with Z? Where is she anyway?" Andy touched her face again and grimaced this was getting slightly more painful.
"I really need to get up there, if you're coming come on then".
Andromeda walked out of the clearing and out of the forest into the grey day. She waited for Brian to catch up.
"You won't be looking for this shirt sleeve back any time soon will you?" she joked.

Brian went over to her, "no keep it and remeber, the day I broke your nose" Brian said making sure she was okay, as He walked towards the edge of the Forest and up to the hospital wing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back