Lovi
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
10 1/4 Rowan with Unicorn Hair Core (slightly yielding)
The Basics
Character's Name: Cherrie Kim
Character's Birthdate: February 14, 2009
Hometown:
Blood Status: Mixed Blood
Wand:(All the information on it you can provide)
Educated At: Beauxbatons
Appearance
Hair: Cherrie's hair is black and thick. His hair is short, and he keeps it slicked back. He does not like his hair in his face, and he spends about thirty minutes trying to get it to work with him. His hair is also very soft, and it has a certain shine to it.
Eyes: Cherrie's eyes are brown and almond shaped. They are just in the right place on his face. His eyes are cold and show no emotion. Brown eyes usually signify that someone is warm and welcoming, but this does not apply to him.
Height: 5'9
Style:
Other Distinguishing Features:
A Little Deeper
Personality:(Psychoanalyze your character. How do they act? Why do they act that way?)
Special Talents/Abilities: (Does your character have an approved special ability/condition/race? Do they have a unique talent or extraordinary skill? Explain it all here.)
History:(A history of your character's life. Growing up, schooling, loves, hatreds, everything and anything leading up to their present-day 'self')
Family:(Include any relatives your character has [parents, siblings, children etc.] and some on them [A mini bio, if you will {Age, occupation, blood status, a little history}])

</S>
[color=996666]
CHERRIE KIM[/color]

[color=999999]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - [/color]
kimbum.png

[color=999999]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - [/color]
[color=000000]I do enjoy seeing you in pain.[/color]
[color=996666]
COME INTO MY WORLD[/color]

--------------------
SEE THROUGH MY EYES.​

FULL NAME: Cherrie Kim, I do not have a middle name.
NICKNAMES: Cher
BIRTH DATE: February, 14, 2009
BLOOD TYPE: AB
SEXUALITY: Heterosexual
HOUSE & YEAR: Beauxbatons Alumni, Class of '27
WAND TYPE: Rowan, Unicorn Hair, 10 1/4 inches, slightly yielding

[color=996666]
IT'S THE BEST WAY OF LIVING[/color]

--------------------
BETWEEN THE TRUTHS AND THE LIES.​

PATRONUS: My patronus would be a shark. Most people have land animal patronus', but mine is a sea creature. It would a shark because I am always on my toes, and I am never caught off guard. I am always prepared to protect myself and people I love, which is not many. My patronus memory was when I was at the beach and I met the love of my life, Anthony Kelly. She was so cold to me, and that attracted me to her. We ended up talking about family and what we did for a living. I remember not being able to take my eyes off of her. She was just so tall and perfectly my type.
DEMENTOR: My worst memory is attending my grandmother's funeral. She is like my role model, and I am a lot like her. When she died I felt like apart of me was being ripped out, and I cried a lot after that. Watching her being lowered into the ground it nearly killed me inside.
MIRROR OF ERISED: When I look into the mirror I see me with a wife and children. There are no faces on the wife or children, but they are there. I want to have a wife and children. My mother was never married, and it was always my goal to be in a marriage. I want to have children when I am married because my mother was not married when she had me, and that did not work out very well for me. As I am very bitter, and I am ashamed of my mother, and I will not be seen with her. I want my children to be confident about his or her parents.
BOGGART: Black nail polish and fire
AMORTENTIA: Earl grey tea, peppermint, dried fruits, grass and lemons.
BEST TRAITS: Romantic, Flirt, Committed, and unique. I also help people see the good in themselves.
WORST TRAITS: Sadistic, Bitter, Tense, Spiteful, and Awkward.
PERSONALITY: Most of the time I am very bitter towards people. I don't like being around people who are always cheerful and happy because I grew up very un-cheerful and unhappy. I think that when people are happy that they are rubbing it in my face. I like to cause people pain. I like this because there is so much hurt on my heart, and I have not other way to get rid of it other than inflicting pain on someone else. I am romantic once I start to get to know a woman. I like to do nice things for a woman I care about. When I am in the mood, I am a huge flirt. Flirting is fun, and making woman blush is funny to me. After I flirt with a woman I usually leave because I was never interested in the first place. Once I am in a relationship with a romantic interest I am very committed. I am not afraid to give myself completely up to someone I love because I don't just start dating someone because they are pretty. I look at what their intentions are and their personality. I am a counselor, so I often help people see the good in themselves. They may only see flaws, but I help them see their strengths.

[color=996666]
FEAR IS WITHERING THE SOUL[/color]

--------------------
AT THE POINT OF NO RETURN.​

NATIONALITY: I was born in France, so I am French
ETHNICITY: My mother is South Korean, and my father is French.
HOME TOWN: Dijon, France
PARENTS: NAMES, AGES, OCCUPATIONS, ALIVE/DEAD.
SIBLINGS:
I know none of my siblings, and they do not know anything about who I am. All they know is that they have a half brother out there.

Half brothers: Jason Cherrie, Kyle Cherrie, and Augustus Cherrie
Half sisters: Keysha Cherrie Adams, Ralaya Cherrie Jacobs, and Alana Cherrie

PET: OWL, RAT, CAT, TOAD - KEEP IT REALISTIC.
OTHERS:

g_dragon_by_heavenly_maiden-d4w8n3n.jpg

Name: Sang-Min Kim
Relationship: Cousin
History: Sang-Min is a former member of the Korean mafia. He was called 'The Raven' because it was like he had a totally different persona going on when he was doing mafia business. He is now obsessed with 'adorable' things. He lives with me, and he is a pain in my @ss.

HISTORY: MIN. OF FOUR PARAGRAPHS GO HERE.

<S>[color=996666]
SEE WHO I AM[/color]

--------------------
BREAK THROUGH THE SURFACE.​

ALIAS: Luvesha
RP EXPERIENCE: Several months
OTHER CHARACTERS: JazzyMae S., Heath J., Kennedy S., and Anthony K.
MEMBER TITLE: Member
SAMPLE POST:
[/list]​
<i>
</i>
YOUR AVERAGE POST HERE.
[/center]
[color=996666]
THE WORLD IS IN OUR HANDS[/color]

--------------------
THIS IS NOT THE END.

THIS APPLICATION WAS MADE BY MIA OF CAUTION AND POTTERWATCH.
MINOR TWEAKS ALLOWED, BUT DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDIT.
[/s]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back