Cheesier than a pizza and love you just as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willow Cullen

Auror. Bold. Gryffindor c/o 52.🇦🇺

OOC First Name
Mia
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Willow Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Willow had had fun delivering the valentines roses. but the part of the day she was most looking forward to was the valentines dance. She had been glad that her roses had made it to Noelle first and that she had invited him to the dance. of course, it was more a formality. of course, they would be going together. once all of her flowers were delivered she headed tothe dorms to get ready for the dance. she had a cool metallic silver top coupled with a black skirt. once she had done her makeup coupled with a nice deep red lipstick she put on the finishing touch. while she knew some girls wore tiaras to the feast to make them feel special. hers, hers was more of a joke. a little bit more to add a bit of an edge to the look. She made her way down the stairs and saw Noelle she smiled and copying what he had done this morning snook up behind him and kissed him on the cheek while putting her hands around him. "Good evening valentine" she whispered.

Last edited:
Noelle made sure he was early this time. Last time he was running late but for a good reason. With suit in place, he was now standing at the foot of the stairs. It was the night of the Valentines Dance. He was meeting Willow and entered the hall together. As he waited for his girlfriend, he decided to people watch and smiled as he saw some of his friends arrived and made their way inside. No later he waved to some of them, he felt hands around his torso and a kiss on his cheek. "Hey!", he turned in her embrace and gave her a proper kiss on the lips.

Willow felt Noelle move and loosened her grip to allow him to turn before she returned his kiss. Once they had finished and some first years had walked passed pulling some very discussed looks and giggling she let go so she just had one arm around him. from this position she could see him much better. Unlike the previous dances they had been to together, he was not wearing a coloured suit but instead a vary sharp black one. Once again they had not coordinated, but they matched. "I got your roses, they are pretty. but could you be any more cheesy?" she asked her tone made it clear that even though she was teasing him she had liked it very much. she wasn't a fan of cheesy sayings but the fact that he had admitted it was cheesy and that he knew she wouldn't like it actually made it endearing.

Last edited:
Noelle gave a soft whistle as he took in her outfit for the night. She looked beautiful and edgy and complimented his suit. The crown pulled the outfit together. "My girlfriend's looking beautiful tonight.", he complimented out loud, not caring the many students who looked their way. That was how proud the Puff was.
Noelle just winked at Willow's comment on her roses. He tucked her arm under his as they slowly made their way inside the hall. "I know it's cheesy. I know you hate cheesy. But I love you and I'll annoy with cheesiness if that'll make me show my love for you." Noelle was getting bolder with his declaration for his girlfriend.

Willow felt her cheeks go red as Noelle said out loud that she was looking beautiful. not saing i to her but as if announcing it to anyone around them. "well I had to try to not be shown up by my incredibly handsome boyfriend dressed in a very sharp suit" she countered. before raising an eyebrow as if to challenge him. she may be embarrassed but she would embarrass him back.
with their arms linked together, they made their way inside the hall and were greeted by an assault of red and pink colours. someone had gone well over the top with the decoration. though the plants they kept blooming and continuously losing their petals were really cool. as Noelle talked about being cheesy she put herfree hand to her forehead in exasperation. "oh noe, you are so, so... I dont even know how to finish the sentence" she said. a few words came to mind such as sweet, flirty, exasperating, cheesy, and funny. no one word fit all the emotions and thoughts. "enough with the cheesiness already, you could out-cheese a pizza" she said before kissing him to delay a retort.

Noelle loved it when he successfully made Willow blush. He even chuckled when she was at loss for words on how to describe him. Wanting to tease her more, to hear her laugh again, he fired back playfully. "So handsome? Come on, admit it." They had entered the hall by then and was amazed at the decor. When Willow asked him to be enough with the cheesiness, he wanted to retort when he was cut off with a kiss from her. "Girlfriend, I love cheese pizza but I love you more." Kissing her back before he unceremoniously twirled her to the direction of the dance floor.

Willow smiled as noelle continued on the conversation. "I already said handsome, should i add funny and persistant" she teased as he asked her to admit it.
as noelle said that he loved cheese pizza she was going to say something but he returned her tectic and kissed her before she could say anything adding a spinn towards the dancefloor onto the end. "It is a good job i love pizza then" she said as they made their way onto the dance floor. a new song started as if perfectly timed for them. she took his hand and started to dance. he was certainly more skilled at dancing than she was. but what she lacked in skill she made up for in enjoyment. grinning from ear to ear as the chorus started "We don't fit n well, but we are just ourselves" she sung along as the pre-chorus started.

Noelle just chuckled more. "Yeah, add that. Irresistible even.", he teased back. He winked at Willow when she said she loved cheese pizza before pulling her closer just as a new song played. He knew the song fairly well and was quite amazed they played at perfect timing. What even amazed her more was that Willow seemed to love the song and even sang along to it. He let a few lines played before he sang along to the lines, "You look stunning dear so don't ask that question here..." He was looking into her eyes as he sang it directly to her.

Willow raised her eyebrow as Noelle added more adjectives. "now you are pushing it. I can resist you. I just chose not to" she said. each line getting quieter and a little more flirtacious until the last one was not more than a whisper as they entered the hall.
Willow danced as he sang another line to her she spun and smiled. "That is my only fear, that we become beautiful people" she finished. it made sense as a line she liked how she looked. she liked her style, things than just beautiful. she was just hay dancing and having a good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back