Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay (Kahurangi)
Wand
Willow, Leprechaun Hair, 10 inches
Mmmmmm.

That was exactly why Siobhan had a slight smile on her face: the wind. Even on an evening where the sky was gray and puffy, she tried to find the best in it after classes. Looking out the window again, she inhaled the fresh air and clung onto the will of just wanting to jump out the window, just to see what it felt like to be falling through the sky, having the wind around you on all sides. It was a dangerous thought, but Siobhan was becoming more willing to take risks every second.

Giving a click glance around the tower, Siobhan let go, turned around, leaned over the edge and let her torso hang out the window, feeling the cold mist hit her face.

Siobhan barely heard a voice while hanging out the window, but managed to pull herself back up and looked at the girl. She introduced herself as Vanessa. She wondered why this girl would be interrupting her "moment", but ignored it. "I'm Siobhan," she replied, forcing a smile and putting out her hand.

"So, nice weather, huh?" she asked, managing to come up with a question that wouldn't leave the conversation in awkward silence that would normally result in Siobhan throwing herself back out the window.

She noticed the forced smile, but put her hand out and shook Siobhan's hand. "Nice to meet you. Pretty awesome weather. Sorry if I just barged in, you're not the only one who likes the view from here," Vanessa said. She realized that the weather question was usually used when the person who said it couldn't really think of anything to say, but she decided not to point it out. After all, it would just embarrass Siobhan, and she had no reason to want that. "I actually enjoy leaning out the window, too. Doesn't the wind on your face feel great?" She hoped she didn't seem too talkative.

Siobhan gave a small smile and looked back out the window as she listened to Vanessa speak. Slipping her hands into her back pockets of her jeans, she noticed a few raindrops starting to fall from the sky. It was rather weird for that to be happening this time of year, but she enjoyed that the weather had a mind of its own.

"It's fine," she said, briefly, shrugging. The girl didn't seem to notice it, but tonight, Siobhan was sort of on a different realm thinking about things. She had gone to her own "corner of the sky": her imaginative, personal mind. It was being affected by outside sources like the weather itself, and talkative people.

"The wind," she whispered softly and then turned toward Vanessa, trying to snap back into reality. "Of course it does. The rain, although," gesturing to the harsh moisture currently falling from the sky, "does make it a bit unpleasant."

Siobhan raised her eyebrow at Vanessa and brought her hands to her sides. "Alright, I suppose," she replied awkwardly, as the question seemed to be one usually asked to her by people she had met before at least. "I'm sort of enjoying my classes and meeting the new Professors. How about you?"

"Meeting new people is nice," she agreed, giving a small nod. For some reason, she wasn't very talkative or in the mood to meet new people, yet she was attempting to act like it. Crossing her arms, she took a seat on the ground and put her head in her hands. She missed home, where nothing was awkward and everything was as she knew it. Looking at the stone on the floor, she traced a bit with her finger when she noticed a tear fall from her eye.

Wiping it away quickly, she closed her eyes. She never cried. Never. "You want to go do something fun?" she asked, spontaneously.

Siobhan shrugged and gave herself a push up off the step. She wasn't really sure what they would be doing, but she knew what they could try. "Want to sneak into the kitchen?" she asked, curiously, raising her eyebrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back