Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
It was the start of the new school year and for Leslie, it was the start of her club. A cheer leading club is a very difficult thing to do and being the leader, you have to teach the others some new routine that they do not know but for her, it is fun and relaxing as well. Dress in her comfortable clothes, she went at the Quidditch pitch to wait for some students who have signed up. Waiting at the benches near the exit, Leslie took off her coat and put it beside her messenger bag at the benches, her water bottle also in the bench in case she gets thirst. The spring wind blew at her face, her hair was also tied up in a pigtail and a head band as well. She hopes that this club is a success, she just loves dancing and cheering other people.
OOCOut of Character:
Okay, people. I want you all to role play your entrance and then your routine and then your exit.
Please, link me into the song that you picked for your routine and if you like, you can link me into your routine as well.
After that, you can role play your exit and wait for my PM.
Thank you and good luck :)

Eden made her way onto the field, wearing her cheerleading uniform from last year. Her and a few of the Slytherin's that had left school had made them because they thought they should have something a bit sexier than the normal Slytherin uniforms. Walking over to Leslie, Eden had a huge smile on her face. "Hey there Leslie I am Eden and I will be trying out for the Slytherin squad again." Walking to the center of the field Eden put her hands on her hips and started her cheer.

Who rocks the house?

I said the Slytherins rock the house!

And when the Slytherins rock the house

We rock it all the way down!

Finishing the cheer Eden did a back flip that ended with her doing the splits. Taking a deep breath Eden got right into her routine. After she was done Eden went back to where Leslie was sitting and waited to see who else was going to come and try out.

Stefan made his way downt to the cheerleading tryouts. when he got there some one else was already trying out when she finshed he thought "wow shes good glad shes for slytherin." when she finished he starightened him self up and went down to the field. he stod undernieth who must have been the head cheerleader. "hi im stefan and im here to try out for hufflepuff." he whent out to centerfield and went in to a ball.

"Puffs, Puffs, Hufflepuffs, hufflepuffs
lets hear ya
hey hey
lets hear ya"

he sprung up and done a double tuck curl in to a roll befor doing his routine at the end of it he walked over to the exit ad whent back to the grounds to take a walk befor he showerd and whent back to the common room.

Amaryllis was now beginning to settle in at Hogwarts New Zealand, and although she missed Hogwarts Scotland, she knew that being a transfer opened up a whole new world and even gave her the opportunity to do new things. The Slytherin had always fancied being a cheerleader, not because she was snobby or wore short skirts or any of that sort, because she was full of team spirit and found jumping around and doing the splits a lot of fun. So turning up at the Quidditch pitch in her baggy Slytherin sweatshirt and a pair of black leggings and old sneakers, Amaryllis Bella was ready to rock out and she only hoped she had what it took to get onto the team. Dropping her old boom box at her feet, Amaryllis smiled at the leader of the cheer group and got in her starting stance.

Clicking play on her portable boom box, Amaryllis began her routine to the beat of the song she was playing and her smile beamed, hoping that her enthusiasm would see her through the audition.

"We don't think you guys came prepared,
Girly Gryffindors should be scared,
Raunchy Ravenclaws too busy in their drama,
Come on - we'll do the honors,
We all know you've got this in the bag,
Horrible Hufflepuff's are just making us sad
Send a bludger their way, we'll make them cry
Because with us around you might as well say goodbye!"

Landing with her hands in the air Amaryllis took a deep breath in, rather puffed after her routine, she hoped they liked her cheer, it had been a little something she learnt at Hogwarts Scotland, she sure had enough team spirit, so now there was only one more thing to do; wait. Amaryllis bounded off with her things to the dorm room and squirted a large amount of water in her mouth, she was hoping to catch her sister Azolla before her next class, and hopefully soon enough she would hear back whether she made the team or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back