Checking out the NZ trophies

Sakura Gemini

OOC First Name
Lin
Wand
10 1/4" hawthorn with essence of phoenix tears
Sakura had left Isabella to go and find James so the two of them could have some quality time together. Smiling she greeted students as she walked around the grounds of the school before making her way up to the castle itself. She walked in and thought how very similar it did indeed seem to be to their own. Even the stairs moved about. She greeted some of the people in the portraits as she was also want to do back home. Walking quietly just humming to herself she kept walking through corridors and up various flights of stairs until at last she came to the third floor and decided to stroll down this one.

Delighted that she had as she came upon the trophy room, Sakura entered. Wondering what the trophies in New Zealand were like and smiling once again as she noted they were similar to their own. She walked about each cabinet noting the names, keeping mental note that one boy a Gryffindor no less had won the most trophies. Smiling she went to look at the house trophies before moving to the quidditch ones. She always kept the best for last.

Zazuka had a notebook in her arms as she made her way into Trophy Room. She had wanted to see the house cup again. It had almost been Ravenclaw's last year but where beat by Gryffendor. Zazuka sighed, she blamed it on the lack of dedecated Raveclaws last year and truly only three of them made into the second year. Her dark eyes where dreamy with wonder when she saw another girl there. One of the Hogwarts Scottland students she had seen at the welcome feast.

Zazuka placed a bright smile on her face. "Hello, what are you doing here?" She asked kindly though her voice seemed a bit meek. Zazuka was almost always nervce around new people.

Dominik was bored as ever between his classes. He didn't much feel like trekking all the way back out to the boat so decided to do a little wandering around on his own while he waited for Nic to meet up with him. He walked by a small room and heard voices coming from inside so decided to check things out. He opened the door and popped his head in, noticing two girls whom he didn't know. Dom quickly turned on his charm and put on his handsome smile and said, "Why hello ladies!"

Cyndi walked into the trophy room. She had not gotten a chance to see the Gryffindor House Cup and she badly wanted to. As she entered the room, Cyndi saw Zazuka, a younger student in the school. She was sure that Zazuka was here for the same reason that she was. She also saw two other students who appeared to be from the other schools. Cyndi hadn't gotten a chance to meet any of them yet. Cyndi waved a girl and guy, who both appeared to be about her age and said "Hi. I'm Cyndi."

Isabella was wandering the halls when she saw a small gathering in a brightly lit room. Curious, and bored, she decided to see what was going on. "Uh, hello," she said rather plainly, but then cleared her throat when she saw the new HS and Durmstrang students and decided to formally introduce herself to everyone in the room. "Hi, I'm Isabella Chaos," she said louder this time.

(wow this sure got busy fast)

Sakura turned about to see a small girl infront of her, who for all intents and purposes looked adorable, quirky but adorable.
"Hi there. Just admiring your trophies quite a collection you've got" she would have said more but a boy with a thick accent that she couldn't place entered and greeted them as ladies. Sakura could only smile at him before grinning at the young girl. At 5'9" Saks was taller than most girls anyhow.

Before been given a chance to say anything in reply a girl about her own age entered and then an even younger one.
"Hi Cyndi, Isabella. I'm Sakura from HS" she turned to the younger girl with a smile before turning then to the boy, "And you would be?"

Wow she must have walked quite a lot today but this had been the first time she had actually gotten a chance to talk with anyone. She loved how friendly everyone was.

Zazuka smiled weakly. "I'm Zazuka Bones a Ravenclaw here." She said rather shakely but was greatful she hadn't stuttered. The boy smiling like that was making her weak in the knees. She desided she wasn't going to move from the spot she was standing on. If she did she would fall foward even though she was waring black and pink trainers intead of something completly rediculose. She waved at Cyndi and Isabella who she recongised from a few of her club meetings.

*Ingnore*

Bella ran up the stairs knowing that there could only be one definite room in the castle worth looking in to find Sakura, after asking a small first year boy she made her way to the third floor to find the trophy room and a very swamped looking Sakura.
She was very tempted to back out of the room but didn't know if she could really abandon her best friend to the masses.

"Hey Saks, making new friends then?" she smiled as she entered the room but remaining as close to the door as possible in the event an escape might be necessary.

Isabella instantly felt invisible because she was the youngest, and shortest, which was ironic because she was taller than most girls her age. "Hello Sakura, and Cyndi, right?" she asked the older looking Gryffindor, hoping she heard her right. Then she looked at the boy, Wow, I guess they weren't lying when they said all the Durmstrang boys were handsome, she thought. She cleared her mind and said, "I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name," she said smiling at him.

Cyndi smiled at Sakura and waited to hear the boy introduce himself. Cyndi couldn't help but look at the guy. He was very handsome. Cyndi noticed out of the corner of her eye that even more people had entered the room. She couldn't remember this room ever being so crowded before.

[ok don't get mad but we should probably wait for the guy to actually reply again and introduce himself before anyone else posts again, otherwise it'll just run miles away from anywhere. ;-) ]

Sakura smiled at the girl called Zazuka and was about to enquire about some of their trophies when old faithful appeared. Oh like clockwork Bella. She figured this would be where the fun would start, considering that Isabella Saks bestfriend was half Veela and the boys went ga-ga around her. They couldn't help it of course, Sakura wanted to do a countdown to see how long it would take the boy who she recognised now as being in the line of Durmstrang students alongside them as they had entered the Great Hall, to drool over her.

"Hey Bella, yep being a good ambassador for our school. Theaton would love me. This is Cyndi, Zuka, another Isabella and haven't a clue what his name is yet" she winked at her friend before turning back to the trophy cabinet.

Zazuka placed her hand over her mouth to hide a small laugh. Thank goodness the others where outgoing or she would have been stuttering up a strom. She didn't need her gift to know what the others where thinking. Wow Drumstrang boys are cute. Zazuka was glad to not be the only one. "Hello Bella." She said though her voice came out in a small squeek.

[LOL! So true Sakura! :)) ]

[oh my goodness...you girls sure do post fast :oy: ]

Dominik couldn't help but chuckle at all the attention that he was getting. Apparently there wasn't much in the male department to choose from at this school seeing as how a good number of girls were flocking to him. Perfect! he thought to himself with a sly grin. "I'm doing just fine thank you. The name's Dominik, one of the Durmstrung students. And who are all you lovely ladies?" he asked in his slightly watered down Romanian accent.

Sakura turned as the foreign boy began to finally speak, she honestly couldn't blame him for perhaps being a tad overwhelmed she certainly was.
"Well" she began walking around one of the cabinets and looking at some more of the trophies noticing once again the same boys name on these ones.
"I'm sure they can all speak for themselves but the watered down version is... Cyndi, Zazuka and Isabella all hailing from here. They're natives" she winked at the girls before looking at another trophy.
"The girl hovering by the door is also called Isabella and I'm Sakura and we're from Hogwarts in Scotland. Nice to meet you Dominik" she glanced up from the trophy cabinet for a moment before looking over at Bella.

Should she escape now while she could before more people entered the room. She knew their trophy room was never this busy.
"Enjoying yourself so far?" she asked him.

"It's alright I guess. People here are definitely a bit more friendly than they are at Durmstrung." he said as he looked at the small ensemble that seemed to have gathered since his appearance. He flashed each of them a smile, knowing that the bet between he and his friends was going to be an all too close race.

[lol you're welcome to him! =)) ]

"Oh I bet they are" she grinned glancing again over to Isabella.
"Cyndi who is this boy Bruin who's won all the trophies. It says he's Gryffindor as well" she looked over at the girl thinking if there weren't so many people about herself, Bella and Cyndi might actually have made friends or something.

Bella smiled at the young girl.
"Hello Zazuka very cool name, as is yours Isabella"
she winked at the smallest girl in the group before hearing a boy begin to talk. She hadn't even noticed him there and attempted to get Saks attention. It wasn't easy having Veela blood coursing through your veins and spending half your life swatting off the advances of boys.
Sakura began to enquire about some boy who had won a bunch of trophies, Bella fumed she needed to get out of here fast. At last Saks looked over at her but only for a moment.

"Saks I'm going to head to the Great Hall for a bite ok, you seem to be in good hands. I'll catch you later" she smiled as she began to back slowly from the room.

James had spotted Bella running up the stairs of the castle as if she were on a mission and decided to follow her. Much to his amusement he saw a very crowded trophy room.
"Hey you" he whispered to Bella, "Impressive trophy room" addressing this to the rest of the congregation he smiled at them all, nodding his head at the only other boy in the room. Who lets face it, seemed to be thoroughly enjoying himself.

"Is this a guided tour then or something?"

Cyndi smiled when she finally heard the guy introduce himself. He even had a cute name. Just then, Cyndi heard Sakura ask her a question about Bruin. Cyndi had grown so used to seeing Bruin's names on most of the trophies in here that she didn't quite take notice of it anymore. "That's Bruin. He's the other Gryffindor 5th year and a prefect like me." Cyndi smiled," You should meet him. He's a really cool guy."

Cyndi watched as the girl named Isabella tried to get Sakura's attention and then left. Cyndi hoped the girl wasn't upset with her or anything. "I think your friend was trying to get your attention. She looked a little upset." Cyndi said.

Isabella had been quiet listening to the conversations around her. The boy, Dominik, had finally introduced himself and seemed to enjoy all the attention he was getting, and she chuckled a little. She noticed the other Isabella backing away slowly. She turned to look at Sakura to see if she would leave too but she asked Cyndi about a boy who won a bunch of trophies.
Just then another boy whom she had never seen around the castle came in and asked if it was a guided tour. "If it is, please feel free to count me in on this tour, I've never been in the trophy room, to be honest," she said, trying to make conversation.

Bella had been left standing in the doorway unbeknownst to the others still trying to catch Saks attention, when just about to give up James entered. She smiled at him and shook her head.
"I was just heading to the Great Hall, I'll see you there later ok" with that she finally gave up on Sakura with her trophy fascination and headed out of the room and down the stairs.

She knew her friend had won her own share of trophies over the years but it must of been some impressive count to say she was interested now in the amount this boy Bruin had won. Overly competitive. Bella grinned to herself and entered the great hall seeking sustenance.

"I'll see you later then yeah" he nodded at Bella before she left and turned his attention back to the group. He heard a girl about their own age telling Sakura about some guy who had won alot of trophies. He laughed, Saks and her trophies she had an addiction.

"You should introduce her she's been trying to build up her own selection of trophies back home. One's like out after hours, best detention seeker, greatest lines writer and worlds best stair chaser. Yep our Sakura has them all" he grinned moving over by the older girl and taking a look into the trophy case infront of them.
he heard the smallest girl in the group say she had never been in here before and once again he laughed before holding his hand out to her.

"Well I'm James and I'll take that tour with you." looking back at the older girl he raised his eyebrows.
"Would you like to do the honors and talk us through the trophies here?" his most winning smile was on display itself, after all he was the trophy boy for HS for the past five years might as well milk it now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back