OOC First Name
Rowan
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Gabriel had decided to go check Brightstone out, at long last. He had heard things about it, but hadn't had time to actually go there yet. It was getting cold, so he wrapped up warm before leaving the house, clothes colourful as ever. It was a tuesday, a rather slow day in his particular line of work, and he had the day off. So, checking that he had all the essentials, Gabriel apparated to the village, appearing in an alley, just off the main road.

A cheerful grin on his face, despite the fact that the new second ring in his lip still felt strange and foreign, Gabriel set off, wandering down the main street, checking out what shops the village had to offer.

Morgan was wandering brightstone, once agin looking for a shop. she was just walking out of dervish and binges whilst craing her neck to see the castle when she bumped into someone. "Sorry" she said. "i didn't notice you there". she crouched down to pick up the small box of purchases.

((sorry it is a bit lame but i couldn't think of much))

Gabriel wasn't paying much attention to where he was going, when a woman walked into him. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" He said, bending down to help her pick her things up. "Are you okay?"

((Hehe it's fine :) I usually go for the accidentally bumping into them when I'm not sure how to enter a thread XD))

"I'm Fine" morgan said as the boy helped pick up her stuff. he had a nice aura about him she decided to stop a while and talk as she had done all of the shopping she needed. "Hello, I'm Morgan, So what are you doing on this beautiful day?" she said both introducing herself and trying to start a conversation.

Gabriel passed the woman the things he had picked up, and stood back up straight. "I'm Gabriel." He introduced himself. "I was just gonna see what Brightstone's like, maybe buy some things." He grinned. "I've never ben here before, so I thought I would look. What about you?"

((Uhm so I'm gonna be kinda distant for awhile... I posted the reason in Absences :/ I just need some time off to sort my life out, but I'll try to reply whenever I can :) Sorry))

((thats fine, I hope that you feel better soon :glomp2: i'm sorry for it being so late))

morgan was suppressed that Gabriel had never been to bright stone as she would have thought that he must have gone to the school, then she remembered that Elvera had said in a letter that this year was the firs graduating glass, and morgan had never been to brightstone untill this year. "I'm sure you will like your visit" she said " honey dukes is pure sweetness, and the borly mansion is always worth a visit, as for me i have only been in New Zealand for the year and cant wait for the summer again to be with my daughter"

((No prob :] Like I said, I'm not exactly the most active poster evar right now :lol: ))

Gabriel smiled. "Awesome! I'll definitely have to check them out then." He grinned, making a mental note. "Where'd you move from?" He asked, trying to guess her accent, something he was always rubbish at.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back