Estrella Drage

Obliviator for MACUSA | HNZ 1st Graduating Class

OOC First Name
Amanda
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Widow
Estrella made her way up to the owlery, having not sent a letter to anyone in a long time. She had written a letter for Carlisle, and found Harper quickly. The barn owl hooted as she saw Estrella, and swooped down, looking for a treat. Estrella gave her one as she tied a letter around her leg. "For Carlisle," she said quietly. "He might be kind of animalistic, so I'd watch out."
Carlisle,
Hey, we haven't written in a while.  How are you doing?  School is going well for me, as well as it can, anyways.

There is an issue that we need to discuss.  In order for you not to become a furry beast, I need to give you a potion for it.  Would you mind if we arranged a portkey to Hogsmeade so we can explain your, erm, symptoms?

Love,
Estrella

She watched as Harper flew away, and then left the owlery.

Estrella made her way up to the owlery, recieving her reply days later.
Estrella,
I'm doing quite fine.  Except that everything is out of wack,  I feel like a little kid, I can't sleep, and I'm growing a full beard in half a day. 

It would be nice to have a potion to get rid of this for good, but what is Hogsmeade?  The sooner the better, I say.

Love,
Carlisle

She couldn't help smirking at the witty sarcasm in Carlisle's letter, although this was a very serious situation. Hastily she wrote a reply, sending Harper off with the letter and giving her a treat.

Estrella arrived in the owlery the next morning to find Harper again, her feathers sticking up and the golden eyes glaring back at her in irritation. Giving the barn owl two treats she grabbed the letter, tearing it open with enthusiasm.
Estrella,
That's fine, just let me know. 

There is an issue of late that we need to discuss, and the sooner we can meet in Hogsmeade, the better.

Love,
Carlisle

She raised her eyebrow in confusion. What issue could it be? She would just have to wait, although Carlisle never was one to discuss anything of a serious nature.

Figuring that she would reply later, she exited the owlery with letter in hand, putting it in her pocket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back