Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Jasper) (Pansexual
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
It seemed like everywhere Nell went at Hogwarts, there was something new to wonder about. The castle seemed to go on and on in all directions, and every inch of it was full of mysteries. The thing that was fascinating her today though, was the decoration. Stella had told her about talking paintings, and Nell was excited to see what a piece of art could have to say. She had spent the afternoon trying to chat to different paintings, but to her dismay they all seemed to get fed up with her questions after a while. And now it looked like word was spreading. All of the frames at Nell's eye level were empty as she walked further down the hall, so she called up to the higher paintings. "Hello? Does anybody want to talk to me?"

Alice loved everything about Hogwarts. She was sorted in the same house as her sister and she liked Hufflepuff very much. Now she was walking down the halls to explore the castle a bit. Alice looked at the paintings and noticed how beautiful they were made. She was curious who had made them. When she heard a girl talking, and she looked around her to see to who she seemed to be talking. But realised it wasn't to her but to the paintings. They moved so they could talk too?! '' I want to?! But I'm sure someone in there will too.'' She said with a bright smile to the girl.

Nell was focused enough on her task that she wasn't paying any attention to any actual humans around her at the moment. When she heard a voice she whirled around, hoping it would be a friendly painting willing to answer her questions, but to her dismay she just saw another girl instead. "Oh." Nell said, trying not to sound too disappointed. "I was trying to ask them what it's like to be made out of paint, but they won't talk to me anymore."

The brunette looked at the girl and it didn't really seemed that she was too excited to talk to her. But Alice didn't mind, they didn't even knew eachother yet, so she was a stranger for her. But when the girl explained what she was doing the brunette smiled shortly.
'' Oh.. Is it because of me now? Or do they just not like to talk?'' Alice asked the girl and hoped the girl would be fine with her being here. Alice was curious at the paintings too. '' I would love to talk to them as well. Perhaps we need to call them again?'' Alice than said with a smile.

Nell shook her head quickly. "They've been avoiding me for ages now. I don't know why they won't talk to me." She listened to the other girl's suggestion, thinking for a moment. "Maybe if I hide and you call them down they'll come back, and we can both talk to them!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back