Chat.

Steph Shirley

Wand
'Yew Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Phoenix Feather'.
Steph had sent a note to James earlier,
Meet me in the seventh floor corridor, we need a chat.
love S x
She slowly walked out of the common room and down the corridor, Steph sat down, leaning on a wall and waited for James.

James had been sitting in his dorm when he got Steph's letter, he had been wanting to ask her something, so he put on his shoe's and ran out of the gryffindor common room and into the corridor.
He spotted Steph sitting on the floor and he walked over to her,, 'Um, the ball, me, you, um go together?' He almost shouted at her, James hadnt ment to ask her yet, he wasnt even sure she realised he was standing beside her, 'Um, sorry.' He added, sitting down/.

Steph turned suddenly snd saw James, she laughed, 'Okay say that again, in english, and make sure the words are in the right order.'

James laughed nervously, 'Um, would you like to come to the ball with me?' He asked, looking in the other direction.

Steph was beaming, 'YES!' This was the happiest she had been since before, well since before Rose died. 'I'd love to!'

James smiled, he was glad to see Steph happy. 'Thanks.' He said, putting his arm around her and hugging her.

Steph smiled and hugged him back, 'So, have you written to your dad about going to Alex's for christmas?' She asked.

'Yeah just now actually.' James told Steph, 'I told him i didnt care if he didnt want me to go to your brothers, im going. He cant stop me.'

'Simple and straight to the point.' Steph laughed, 'I cant wait, its going to be amazing, just us.'

'Well, us, your brother, and Ami.' James corrected her. 'Who've you brought christmas presents for?'

'Yeah, but we've got the outbuilding, well i have, i might not let you in, il force you to sleep outside in the cold.' Steph laughed, 'um, noone so far, who are you thinking about buying for?'

'You of course, and my sister, your brother and Ami.' James said, 'Im not spending my galleons on my dad, no way, if he's expecting something he can do one.'

'He's letting me stay, in his new outbuilding, in the gardens of his new house, with his little sister, who just happens to be my girlfriend! I think he deserves something!' James grinned, 'And il buy Ami something, because its her house too! And she's letting us interrupt her Christmas. '

'Good point,' Steph grinned, 'I missed you y'no, when.. when Rose.. when i went, i just wanted to be here with you.'
Steph's mood had suddenly changed, this was happening a lot lately, since it had clicked that Rose was gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back