Charms Practise

"Its not that I don't want you to teach me." he said to her, "I just don't want to be taught now." he said with a small laugh, "It better not come up in our exam." He said. The thought never came into his head before, maybe he would have to master it soon. Once as Arianna invited him to her house he smiled. "That'd be great!" He said to her truthfully. He would be trying to escape from his house since, Ava would be there and the thought of excaping to a friends house sounds great. "I'd really like that.." He said.

Arianna smiled "Ok"
"That'd be cool, but I have to warn you, my house is mad. Ever since I found out that I had this half-sister, everything is all tense. Especially since she attempted to commit suicide..." Arianna trailed off. Now she'd done it. Sam would definetly be scared off coming. Why can't I learn to shut my big mouth?! she thought furiously.

Sam shrugged, "I don't mind." he said once she warned him her house was mad, it was better than staying with Ava. Though when she mentioned that her half-sister attempted to commit suicide Sam couldn't help but let a shocked expression go onto his face. He quickly regretted and placed it back to a 'normal' expression. "I'm..eh..I'm sorry to hear that." he said to her genuinely.

Arianna saw the look of surpise on Sam's face, and sighed "Yeah... She's fine now. We don't actually know why she tried, but I'm guessing it had something to do with how rough her life is, or was" she said, smiling as she thought of all the letters Clare had sent her. "So yeah. How about you, any brothers or sisters?" she asked.

((Sounds good, is it invitation or is it just concidence shes down there?))

He nodded. "Well at least shes okay." he smiled a little. It was a good thing that Arianna hadn't lost a brother or sister, that would be hard. Though when Ari asked him did he have any siblings he shook his head, "No. It can be annoying sometimes as my house can get really lonely but a lot of the time my cousins are up, so their some company." Sam hated his cousins, all except one, but he moved to Florida. The fact that his cousin is now going to be sent to Hogwarts New Zealand made his stomach turn. He thought he was being rid of his family by moving here, obviously not.

((It's for us three))

"Yeah, I'm sure she's bouncing off the walls now" Arianna said with a fond eyeroll. Clare was not the sort of person who could sit still for longer than about minute. "She's probably driven my mother up the wall" she said, her mouth twitching, as she thought of how exasperated her mother was sure to be.
"That's good. So do you have a big family?" she asked, when he talked about cousins.

"Hey, you know what we should do?" Ari said, as she had a thought "We should check out the music room down in the student club place" she said, suddenly excited by the thought of all the musical instruments they would have down there.

"Yeah, I've a lot of cousins." he said not really to fond of the idea, they were a typical 'Prince'. Rude, sneering and cruel. Sam really didn't know how he got out of that one. Though the uncle he was staying with now was extremely nice, he could be strict, but out of all of them he preffered him.

Then Ari suggested they go down to the student club area's music room. "Yeah we should. That sounds great!" He smiled and put his hands in his pockets. He walked to the door and held it open waiting for Ari to come.

"Big families are... interesting" Arianna said carefully, thinking of when her whole family got together. She liked to call them the 'Tribe'.
"I'll come and meet them someday" she said with a smile.
"Awesome!" she said, and hopped out of her chair. She followed him over to the door, and walked through, with a quiet "Thanks", and a smile.
Together they headed down to the Entrance hall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back