Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 11 inch Larch wand with Hippogryff Feather
It had taken ages for Ilija to work out who the last person on his list for the rose deliveries was, despite her name. After working out that she was in Gryffindor, Ilija had taken to standing in the corridor outside the common room in the hopes that eventually she would turn up. It was growing later in the evening though, and Ilija wanted nothing more than to head back to his own common room. He managed to grab his classmate Elio on passing, and after asking the fourth year to check whether @Cyzarine Haden was in there, and if so if she could come out to meet him, Ilija hoped it wouldn't be too much longer.

Cyzarine was half ready for the valentines ball when someone came to fetch her. With her dress on, but without her make up finished and her hair half ready she ventured outside. "Hello!" she greeted the only boy waiting outside "You're looking for me? I'm Cyzarine" Cyzarine greeted warmly with a keen expression.

For a moment, Ilija thought that Elio had pulled a fast one on him too and just left the Hufflepuff in the corridor, but after a few more minutes a girl appeared in the doorway with a smile in his direction. He grinned back at her, producing a yellow rose and holding it out for the Gryffindor. "Sorry it's so late," he said. Most people probably already had their roses by now, but at least it was better late than never, right?

Thank you for being there for me!
~ Mihail

Users who are viewing this thread

Back