Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Straight 11 1/2" Flexible Cypress Wand with Veela Hair Core
Hey people! :D

It's been a long time since I posted one of these (my last one was in 2016 whaaat) but now that I've finally began to get over the hurdle that has been the first half of this year, and I'm in a proper schedule and somehow managing to keep up with my different roleplays, this seemed like a good idea! There are a few specific things I want and a few general things, but overall its clear I just want to rp more with these characters, so if you're interested let me know!

AxS24Q4.gif

First up we have Winnie; who is the character I want the most things with. She's a second year Ravenclaw who is usually a cheerful and whimsical girl with her head very much in the clouds that loves drama and the theatre. Currently the only stress in her life has been slight feelings of insecurity over an increasing pressure from her mum to do well in school, but this is all going to worsen during the next winter break because her parents are going to reveal to her that they're getting a divorce. No child likes to have their 'happy' family be turned upside down, and she is not going to take kindly to this change. It's going to make her insecurities so much worse and not knowing how else to handle everything, she's going to begin to take these insecurities out on others. When her third year begins, Winnie is going to turn into a mean girl that makes snide comments to bring other students down and build herself up. There is a redemption arc in this eventually when she realizes the truth of what she's doing, but for a while it's not going to be pretty and she's going to be awful to others.

What I'm looking for: I'm looking for people Winnie can be mean to generally, and people she can make friends with this upcoming semester who she can later become mean to during her third year. The last thing I would like is some sort of romance for her during school. Winnie will not learn from her parents' mistakes and develop a 'love is pointless' mentality, so I see her dating someone typically 'popular' for appearances, rather than dating someone that she has true feelings for. I don't have many other ideas than this, so I'm happy to roleplay and see where it could go. I'm also happy to develop this relationship idea to either become genuine, where they both end up loving each other, or to have them break up in the later years of school and move on with other people. Whatever goes really! Though I will note that Winnie's sexuality isn't something I've fully decided on yet, and while I do have some idea that she likes boys and girls, she would only show an interest in boys while in school.
WBFUqJr.gif

Next we have Winnie's father, Colin. He's a small-time playwright that teaches drama classes, and is also a close friend of Claudia Holland's. He has been currently busying himself by volunteering to help with her campaign, if you've seen him milling around in her election roleplays. In a nutshell, Colin is an open minded, understanding person that is accepting of others, and has a love for the arts as well as an affinity for wine and cheeseboards (this is one of my favourite things about him). Though while he is accepting of others and is open minded, he unfortunately does not extend the same courtesy to himself, which leads me into Colin's current dilemma. He is gay, still in the closet, and has also been married to a woman for the last twenty or so years. Eventually everything is going to catch up with him and he's going to finally decide to tell his wife the truth which will lead to a mutual decision by them to get divorced.

What I'm looking for: Colin has been closeted for most of his life, so when he does finally begin to tell people he's gay, it's going to be terrifying for him. What Colin needs during this time are lots more friends that can support him, who he can rely on and trust. Another thing I would like for him in the future is a relationship of sorts. Because he would be newly single after being married for a long time, whatever relationship he does have would need to be one in which both parties agree to take things slow. It's also important to note that because of Colin's age he wouldn't want to date anyone that is significantly younger than him. I'm not going to give a specific age range because I don't want to create limitations so let's say its better if they're well into adulthood and are in a similar stage in life that he is (the most important thing is that they are good with children because they would need to get along with Winnie).
LkTJw9K.gif

Gracen is my first year Slytherin, who I haven't really roleplayed with outside of one thread during this year's yule ball where he was approached by lots of other first years and found himself actually enjoying the social interaction, who knew! Enjoying being social isn't a very normal occurrence for Gracen, and he is usually a bit of a recluse that is very blunt and often times rude when approached. He is very much a person that is self-absorbed, focusing only on what he wants to achieve and how something would benefit him, and dismissing anything outside of what he wants. When he's not interested in something he's aloof, and doesn't pay attention, but on the off chance something does catch his interest nothing will keep him away from it. This kind of all or nothing personality and antisocial habits have developed over time because Gracen's parents passed away a few years ago, and he finds it easier to focus only on what he wants and not care about anything else, while pushing others away to save himself from experiencing the same loss all over again. I'm not sure if he will stay the same in the future, or if through interacting with more of his peers he will eventually open up, but I am excited to roleplay and find out!

What I'm looking for: I mostly need general rps with him, in any situation, really. Given how aloof Gracen is it would be difficult and a long process to become a friend of his, but I am definitely open to the idea. I also think it would be interesting to have people approach him and try to be friendly and then eventually give up because he's so resistant to getting to know new people. Basically, I just want to develop him and see what happens during his time at school, so any rp ideas are welcome!
glqq2da.gif

I've wanted to have more of an opportunity to roleplay with Ignacio for a while, and now that he's been made the new Hogwarts Groundskeeper I'm super excited for all the things! Ignacio is the eldest Morales sibling, and his new job is a total turning point in his life. Due to his family's financial problems, Ignacio has spent the last ten or so years doing nothing but working hard to support them. Being desperate to also spend time with his family, and the series of jobs he initially worked in not allowing him to make the amount of money they needed, he eventually resorted to doing illegal things to keep the family afloat. It forced him to lead what has been an all too serious life where he for the most part was never himself. But now with his youngest siblings in school, he doesn't need to work near as much as he used to, yay! This new phase of Ignacio's life is uncharted territory for him and he is not so sure what to do with his new freedom, but he's still very happy and loves that his new job allows him to spend time with his brothers during the school year.

What I'm looking for: Ignacio needs general work and Hogwarts related roleplays, be it him going through his duties, helping the professors with something, etc! I'm open to most ideas! Another thing I would like for Ignacio is some friends that he can chat and unwind with in the Three Broomsticks after a long day. He hasn't had any friends since he was in school, and I would love for him to change this now and make new friends because he's able to.
xhs8jSG.gif

Archie's my tiny child who's energetic, and a bit ditsy. He was a Gryffindor in school, a prefect, and captain of the quidditch team as well as brotherhood president. He applied for a temporary position as flying instructor at Hogwarts a little while ago too, and was miraculously accepted (he's still surprised they let him back at all), and now he works full time as an ice cream scooper at Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour. There's not much else to say here really, he's fun loving and very much lives for the moment. He's generally very happy with his life the way it is, although recently he's been feeling a bit lonely and whatnot because his other half, Orwell, is so busy. Archie's very much an extrovert and loves socializing so to keep himself feeling happy and distract from the loneliness without his best friend currently by his side, he's taken to going out most nights and interacting with lots of people.

What I'm looking for: In a few recent posts with Archie I've said he has friends that he drinks with at the Medley, and that is primarily what I need for him right now (his original drinking buddy is no longer with us, RIP Jean Snow). I'm not fussed whether this group is one person or two people, or more than that, and since Archie will drink with almost anyone there's no real restrictions on who these friends could be! Just give him a friend to drink with pretty please he's desperate for the company!

Of course I'm here. My Muggle fashionista Tyra (whom I adore) can be really good friends with Colin. Kira can be friends with Winnie (they have already met). Sapphire and/or Onyx can chat with Gracen. And if you'd like to message me, I have an idea I've been kicking around.

Winne x Analei? :teehee:

And I reckon Uno would approach Gracen especially after meeting him at the ball!

Thoughts? I have a lot of RPs atm, so maybe not straight away but I'd be keen :wub:

Thanks for the responses :hug:

@Jessica:
Kira and Winnie: Ahh yes I remember when they met! Since they're dorm mates it could definitely be fun to have them become closer this semester, and then have Winnie dismiss/be mean to Kira at the start of third year. One way this could happen is when they return for third year, maybe Kira and Winnie end up unpacking together. Winnie would still be very emotional over her parent's divorce, so I can see her acting a bit distant and making a few double sided comments, but then the more they get to chatting, she could eventually just blow up and tell Kira she's being annoying/weird/anything else insulting. If you like I could start something for these two this semester in the dorms?

Tyra and Colin: I do like the idea of these two being friends! There's a bit of an age gap but she is a bartender, which could be interesting in the sense Colin could have a wine or two and vent his problems to her! The main issue is Colin does not spend time in muggle bars, but I do see them potentially meeting during the next school holidays, by running into each other while school shopping with Winnie and Kira. I'm not sure how plausible that would be, so you'll have to let me know, but I think given Winnie and Kira becoming closer this semester that would make sense.

Sapphire/Onyx and Gracen: I'm cool with either of these two interacting with Gracen, it would surely be interesting! Which of them would you want to meet Gracen more?

I'll send you a quick PM in a little bit to ask about this idea, you've intrigued me :p

@Donna:
Analei and Winnie: A THOUSAND TIMES YES. I don't know if you have any particular ideas, but I'm happy to just throw them in a roleplay together to see how they interact. From the top of my head though, I see them getting along at first and then Analei possibly being an exception to Winnie's other friends, and Winnie actually keeping her around at the beginning of their third year. But at the same time I see a frenemy type dynamic from Winnie's side, where she could potentially use Analei (i'm not sure what for but we could figure it out!). Would you like to start an rp for them, maybe?
tumblr_ol7wflmSr21rp74xfo6_250.gif

Just look at these two!​
Uno and Gracen: I also love this lots, too! Gracen's impression of Uno at the ball was that she was a bit annoying and over the top, solely because of the way she was dressed, but I'm curious to see what would happen if we rped them again in a more quiet setting. The idea currently in my mind is that they sort of run into each other in the common room, and get to chatting (Where Uno is doing most of the talking), is that alright with you? I'm happy to start this rp if you like!​

Oh hi there!

I have a few things to offer you, but first I'll offer an apology to Archie for making him lose his drinking partner :correct:

Ignacio:
xCyndi - She occasionally goes into the Forbidden Forest for lessons and just in general wanders around the grounds, so she could either need Ignacio's help with something or just run into him.
xJacob - I could have Jacob ask Ignacio a lot of questions about what he does, which he would do if he was really bored. I don't know if that's something that would annoy Ignacio or not, but it could be fun to have Jacob just following him around for a bit while he's trying to work. Another idea is for Jacob to make a mess of something that would need Ignacio's attention.

Colin:
xJeremy - He's a little younger (33) so I'm not sure how they'd work out in terms of a relationship, though they are similar in other regards with both having children and careers and hobbies outside of their careers. Perhaps they can be friends or acquaintances? I'm not exactly sure yet where he stands on the election and who he will be voting for, but Jeremy is definitely into the election and will be voting for someone...so a friendly debate/election related encounter could be fun?

Kira and Winnie: would you like to start this one?

Tyra and Colin: oh, Tyra occasionally frequents wizard establishments to research. Look through their magazines, see how they interact, try the food, yada yada yada. Maybe they could run into each other at the leaky cauldron or something?

Onyx might be more interesting but Sapphire might be more plausible. I'll let you pick a twin and we can go from there.

Yo,
So I do have Christopher Firn, who works at The Medley, so he might already recognise Archie just from bartending there and brief interactions when he orders drinks? I don't recall if they were in the same year at school, or one above/below, but they were both Gryffindors at roughly the same time, and I think Chris was a Brotherhood member at some point. I didn't really use him much as a student, but its a club he would have been interested in in any case :p
When Chris isn't working at The Medley, I can see him still often going there for drinks (Especially if they're discounted for him haha) and to just hang out because its a familiar and comfortable venue. He'd be down to be drinking buddies with Archie if you'd like!

@Cyndi:
My heart is forever broken but it's okay, they can drink in the afterlife :cry:
Ignacio and Cyndi: I think this could be fun! Maybe he's looking after a creature in the forest (one of the more harmless ones) and they just get to chatting or something?

Ignacio and Jacob: I'm totally down for both of these ideas. Ignacio is totally used to being asked lots of questions like that (I'm sure that both of his younger brothers have done his in the past), so he would be fine with being asked lots of questions, and maybe even happy about it because he would love the company! We could maybe put both ideas together, where Jacob could mess something up in the school grounds and Ignacio could sort it out, then afterwards Jacob just follows him around for the day and asks all the questions? Let me know your thoughts!

Colin and Jeremy: This could be fun! I'm definitely keen to have them interact and become friends, it would for sure be helpful for Colin to see someone who's life is an example of what his could be like. How do you think they would run into each other? I could maybe have Colin put up more posters for Claudia's campaign and they could meet then? Or Jeremy could recognize Colin from somewhere and that gets them chatting about the election? Just throwing around ideas :p

@Jessica:
Kira and Winnie: Sure thing! I'm about to reply to Winnies other rps so that's perfect timing!

Tyra and Colin: That could work I guess, maybe they're both having coffee at a cafe? I can start this too if you want?

And you're right, Sapphire would be more plausible! :p If you start something I can reply to it?

@Jesse:
Christopher and Archie: Love this idea! I remember him for sure, and I think they had a rose topic at one point. Them being drinking buddies definitely makes sense, should we have them already drink together regularly, or rp them running into each other while they both happen to be at the medley, which can get them talking and lead into them being drinking buddies? I'm not fussed either way, so let me know your thoughts!​

I'm running low on starter ideas so I'd love it if you could start the Tyra one too XD I'll start Sapph here in a minute. I have a vague idea for hers.

xD I totally forgot about that, but I just looked back now.
I think it makes more sense for them to already be drinking buddies by this point, rather than just starting now for the first time given how many opportunities they probably would have had to get together?
As easier as it might be to do it from scratch to see how they get along, I think they wouldn't have any trouble being friends/friendly because of who they are personality wise, if their meeting is already assumed to have happened over all this time they've both spent there :p

@Jessica
Sounds good! I'll start both of those soon and post the links here/send them in a PM.

@Jesse
That definitely makes sense. We could say they ran into each other a while ago and fell easily into a friendship because they already knew each other from school :D Would you like to start something or should I?​

Could you please? I don't know if I'll have time until at least tomorrow otherwise :p

Professor Jon Phillips said:
@Cyndi:
My heart is forever broken but it's okay, they can drink in the afterlife :cry:
Ignacio and Cyndi: I think this could be fun! Maybe he's looking after a creature in the forest (one of the more harmless ones) and they just get to chatting or something?

Ignacio and Jacob: I'm totally down for both of these ideas. Ignacio is totally used to being asked lots of questions like that (I'm sure that both of his younger brothers have done his in the past), so he would be fine with being asked lots of questions, and maybe even happy about it because he would love the company! We could maybe put both ideas together, where Jacob could mess something up in the school grounds and Ignacio could sort it out, then afterwards Jacob just follows him around for the day and asks all the questions? Let me know your thoughts!

Colin and Jeremy: This could be fun! I'm definitely keen to have them interact and become friends, it would for sure be helpful for Colin to see someone who's life is an example of what his could be like. How do you think they would run into each other? I could maybe have Colin put up more posters for Claudia's campaign and they could meet then? Or Jeremy could recognize Colin from somewhere and that gets them chatting about the election? Just throwing around ideas :p
Sowwie :hug:

Ignacio
x Cyndi: Sure, that could work!
x Jacob: Mixing them could work. After I'd posted I thought about that. Let's do it! Me starting this one probably makes more sense than if you did it. :p

Colin
xJeremy: I like the idea of Jeremy seeing him putting up posters. He's curious enough that he would approach Colin and ask questions.

@Jesse
Sure thing! Will likely start that this weekend and post the link here/send it in a PM to you. Is it alright if I say that they organized to meet up?

@Cyndi
It's great we're on the same page for these things! I'm thinking we could potentially wait until a little later in the semester to have the Cyndi/Ignacio thread to focus on the one with Jacob first, since it could be an interesting thing to mention what happened with Jacob later on, assuming there might be some way Ignacio would find out Jacob and Cyndi are related. Ignacio could joke that Jacob's very curious about what its like to be a groundskeeper :p

It does make sense for you to start the one with Jacob. It also makes the most sense for me to start the topic with Colin putting up posers, so I'll do that soon and send you the link!​

Paisley and Gracen: I'd love to take you up on your request. Paisley is an extrovert, and while she isn't a fan of making new friends, she is desperate to 'click' with someone because, let's face it, it is the second semester.​

@Rosie
Sounds great :D Would you like to start something for them, or should I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back