Characters! So Many Characters!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoebe Callwell

OOC First Name
Cole
Hello! As you can see I've added a few new Characters to my group. Within each spoiler you will find terrible, fantastic things that will astound, amaze, and possibly bore you depending on how you feel about them xD . Without further ado, here we go!

</FONT>
[color=0076a3]PHOEBE ISABELLA CALLWELL[/color][color=0076a3][/color]</SIZE><i></i>[color=0076a3][/color]

tumblr_muvuecjvi51qjnqapo1_500.gif

HISTORY. PERSONALITY. FRIENDS. ENEMIES. LOVERS. ALL THAT JAZZ. ETCETERA.

Ta-da! This little beauty is my baby girl, Phoebe. The first thing you need to know about my soon-to-be student is that she is completely blind. Her eyes are a clouded blue color, and she doesn't think she'd mind if she could see them. She's been blind for about four years now, having been born with cataracts in her eyes and as she grew older she lost more and more eyesight, and now can no longer see. Her helpful Cane that is enchanted with a point me spell has become her main source of ability to get around.

Now Phoebe is hoping to attend Hogwarts New Zealand, and study anything and everything about magic without the need of being Home schooled - she is determined and kind, and very determined. Some would consider her brave for going to school while blind, but she considers it a right. She doesn't like people treating her differently because of her sight, and would most likely be a bit upset if anyone did so. She will need a bit of extra help in classes - mostly just someone to take notes for her, so if she could make friends with someone before school, that would be great, and someone after as well who is in the same house, whatever house that may be!​
<FONT font="monaco">[color=0076a3]KIZZY MARIANNE NARKLE[/color][color=0076a3][/color]<i></i>[color=0076a3][/color]

Cougar-Town-christa-miller-31485528-480-271.gif

Next in line we have my beautiful Mediwitch, Kizzy Narkle. She is a caring individual who is quick witted but not mean spirited. She is recently divorced and has moved herself and her two children to New Zealand for a new start. Her daughter Theodora is still in Durmstrang as it in her last year, however her son was pulled out at Semester's end when the divorce was finalized to receive the rest of his academics for his third year through homeschooling. The family now lives in New Zealand with hopes that Her son, Milo will be transferred.

Other than her being fairly kind, caring, and extremely dedicated to helping those in need, I've not got too much figured out. Her youngest daughter is giving her a lot of flack for the divorce, feeling that her mother might have been able to do something, and Kizzy is struggling to create a normal balance in her life now that she is single for the first time in nearly 20 years. She needs all kinds of things, friends and such - maybe a date or two.
[color=0076a3]THEODORA AMBER NARKLE[/color][color=0076a3][/color]<i></i>[color=0076a3][/color]

tumblr_n9a6foep3w1sfikjqo3_500.gif

Never call her Theodora - this is Teddi. She hates her overly long and feminine name, and enjoys being addressed as Teddi instead. This beautiful blonde is a hopeful Auror, with big aspirations. She bombed muggle studies but excelled in DADA at Durmstrang. She is rather witty, but unlike her mother can come across as hot headed or with a bit of a temper issue. She is rather upset at her mother and Father for their divorce and while she outwardly blames her mother, inwardly she thinks it's her fault for not being more like her younger brother, whom is amiable and talkative.

Teddi has a small, yappy shih tzu mix that she loves very much named Oscar - and i feel that's super important to who she is. Once she's technically graduated (has a month or so) I will be having her apply for an Auror position. Whether or not she gets in shapes a bit of where her path is going, but intul that point I would love some plots!
[color=0076a3]CORELLA VIONETT ASHLEY[/color][color=0076a3]<SIZE size="150">[/color]<i></i>[color=0076a3][/color]

tumblr_nbn2d1b0PA1tio4sno4_500.gif

Corella is a very kind and well meaning girl, who can be both long winded and quiet depending on her environment. Though raised with a large family, she tends to prefer one-on-one conversation, and her own time to herself as well. Being that she is a student she generally uses that time to study, whether it be botany or Herbology; both of which she lives for. Unfortunately to her very perky and energetic nature, lies a side of her that is rather embarrassing - her unlucky side. It seems that Elly is both unlucky and clumsy, and often finds herself in the worst of situations. This has in fact affected her to the point that many students avoid her, or refuse to partner with her because of this. She often finds herself lonely, though tries hard to seem unphased by it. This unlucky streak has taken a toll on her self esteem, but Corella still is hopeful to pick herself up every time and continue on.

Currently Corella is attending Beuxbatons, and will be there for one more year as she is a sixth year, so any students from there would be awesome! She actually currently lives with her older brother, as her parents are going through their "traveling phase" and want to see the world. They live in Nice, France - though Corella wants to move to Italy or Spain when given the chance. She needs just about everything!

For now I'll say that's all. I have a few more newbies that have been added in such as a potential transfer, Milo Narkle, or my baby and Corella's brother Hawk - but they're a bit more difficult in way of relationships and I feel like I need to try and get them better developed through roleplays that are more one on one, instead of having three different ones going at a time. i have so many characters who need love, so if you have any questions let me know and I'll get back to you. It's easiest to reach me on skype, but I'm always good for a Pm so long as you let me know whom you sent it to! Thanks again!!

THIS TEMPLATE WAS MADE BY LA-LA-LIA OF CAUTION 2.0
& IF YOU STEAL IT HELL HOUNDS WILL COME AFTER YOU.
]
[/font]

Hey love!
*throws all the charries* :r
Nahhh. Okay, so you know I have a couple of rps going on now, so this charrie I'm throwing will have to wait until school starts - as he's a troublesome muggle-born! :woot:
So, Archturus Engel is not a happy chappie, and is not pleased to be pulled from his nice, normal muggle world into all of this 'magic' business. I think it'd be very interesting if he were to meet Phoebe, as she worked hard to go to magic school, whilst he worked as hard as he could to avoid it. I think they would clash something fierce, and I don't see a friendship blossoming anytime soon - but the upside for Phoebe is, I guess, that he wouldn't give two hoots about her being blind? xD He'd rage against her anyway and tell her what he thought if a heated encounter happened.
If you have any idea with any of your other lovelies and mine, give a shout! :hug:

I love this idea! xD I think that Phoebe would try very hard to show him how cool magic was; and being that she's very aware of things muggle as well she might be able to relate to him eventaully when he stops being a raging little boy :p We'll get something tarted closer to school!

Sure thing love! Arch is very, very stubborn though, and completely determined to hate magic. Hopefully she can tell it like it is and tell him to get over his vendetta. Either way, such fun shall be had!

Hey there!

I can offer you Madeline Walden for Phoebe. She's going to be going to Hogwarts in the next year and i'm completely up for her to meet new people.

Bit of background for you:
Madeline is originally from England but has recently moved to NZ. She's an animal lover, grew up on a farm and loves the outdoors. She has a magical mother so she's had the experience of both worlds growing up, she's extremely loyal so maybe once they start Hogwarts she'll feel responsible for Phoebe? Madeline is quite over protective and can be over bearing. I don't know how Phoebe would feel about it :p

Hello!

I would love to have Phoebe and Madeline be friends, and I could see them getting along fairly well except for the overbearing part - but who doesn't love a little drama. After she's sorted I'll Pm you and we will rustle up some plots!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back