• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Character Request~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin Kirkland

Well-Known Member
Messages
105
OOC First Name
Mimi c:
</COLOR></FONT>
All the guys would say she's mighty fine...
url

...But mighty fine only got you somewhere half the time​
<i>
</i>
<COLOR color="#000"><FONT font="Verdana">Well, I think I'll just cut right to the chase, hm? This is my character Austin and hopefully the character that some nice person like you will make. For the sake of making sense, let's call her Katie (after all her PB has to be Katie Cassidy). Now, Katie was Austin's first love ever. It was that sort of puppy love that you wish never ended, but then something happens and the relationship is torn to pieces. Katie broke it off with Austin, and he never quite got over it. Now that he has a girlfriend (the most wonderful Amanda Finnigan), I think it would be fun to see how Katie coming back into his life would impact him. Really you'd have a lot of wiggle room when it comes to her personality, and her name is up to you too! I'd just love that her PB is Katie Cassidy. Aside from that there's no other requirement! I don't even mind if you give her a job, and it would be awesome to see what sort of backstory you came up for her! So if you're interested, just post on here as a reply and we can PM some ideas back and forth!​
 
I can probably make her if you like. :D
 
So, I'll make her then? :D
If that is so, then i will, and after I had made her, I'll pm you the details that I could think about her, like, her personality and such. :D
 
I love her name! :D And that's not needed I don't want to bug you with making an application and all that, I'd feel guilty. But yeah a pm would be great to tell me what she's like!
 
actually it's fine. :D
I asked Nick about it actually, and he said that I don't really have to pass an application if he was already related to Alois who was an accepted veela. :D
 
Oh I see! Well then I suppose that would be fine. :D Plus veelas are cool.
 
haha.. I see. . :D
 
Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top