Changes

Larissa Sedgwick

OOC First Name
Beth / Bethy
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
It had always been a matter of time to Larissa.
She knew that one day, her and Liberty would no longer see eye to eye.
Larissa heard Libby was coming back for a while and had gone to the cliffs to clear her head.
The wind blew back Larissa's silvery hair, her white shirt clinging to her thin body, the slytherin tie she wore blowing out behind her. She sighed. Larissa was sitting down, her legs curled round underneath a black skirt, her eyes pale and vacant.

Libby had returned and she knew going back to Jake would be a mistake. He was starting to get on her nerves anyway. She also knew Larissa would be waiting for an excuse as to why she`d been away, so she went to the cliffs to think. While she was gone shed had post from Robert. Another reason she didnt want to run into Larissa, apparently she was angry.

However when reaching the cliffs her hopes fell as she spotted a familiar figure.

Larissa had her eyes closed. The wind blew in past her ears so she could not have heard anyone behind her..
Yet Larissa spoke as though she knew who was there. She could sense it.
"Hello, Liberty." Larissa said, turning and smiling darkly, her eyes bright with the urge to have a little fun.
Larissa shifted slightly and turned back to face the wind. "Come, sit." She patted the grass next to her.
Something about Larissa was unbelievably different. "Come and tell me your excuse, come and tell me about Robert's excuse.. filthy mudblood." Larisssa spoke this last part so quietly that no-one could have heard.
She spat at the ground the other side of her as she said it, as though the words would infect her mouth.

Libby stood wearily for a moment, the cool breeze brushing and stingjng her eyes. Her hair had grown to her shoulders and had returned to brown. "i'm sorry, it was, urgent" she said, but then she thought, everything was to her. She sat on the grass dispising as she spat.
She dhdn't know what to say that wouldn't spark a fuse, so fiddled with the grass beneath her silently.

"How urgent?" Larissa asked. She was not pleased her 'right hand man' had been absent for such a long time.
Larissa could tell Libby was nervous. She did not feel sorry for her. Larissa cared for no-one but the members of the Goth Gang.
She despised others.
"Urgent enough that you had to leave my side when I needed you most? Urgent enough to be life threatening to someone I care about?" Larissa snorted in discust. "You abandoned me, Liberty, you left me to fend the darkness alone.. And I lost."

Libby couldn't help but snigger. Larissa may have changed but she was still a drama queen. "I was under the impression you didn't care" she stood up, wondering if Larissa would retaliate. "anyway its not my fault if your bogfriend left too."

(btw she dnt no bout darreb yet)

((Lissy does, though))

Larissa remained where she was. She felt no need for her wand quite yet..
"Oh, guess who else has come back," Larissa said, matter of factly, "Darren Gillan."
Larissa knew Liberty and Darren had been something once, she wondered how she would cope, knowing he was back.
Larissa didn't bother to hide her wicked smile. She enjoyed watching others suffer.

Libby continued to smurk. When she heard those two words she froze. She had been sad for months after he left and had almost given up hope. Was lissy lying? "What? Since when?!"

Larissa half laughed. She'd tugged at a couple of Libby's heart strings.
"A few days ago.. He misses you." Larissa was ready to cause mayhem.
"Oh," Larissa said, making it seem like she had only just thought of this, "Jacob was wondering where you got to- Shall I tell him you're back? I think he needs to give you a great big kiss."
Larissa laughed cruelly before making 'kissy' noises at Libby.

Libby glared at Larissa. Why hadn't she told her before. Libby suddenly found herself confused, excited and shock but she wouldn't let on. She missed him too. Jacob had gone out of her mind completly, "i can manage for myself thanks" she replied, keeping her eyes locked on hers.

Larissa still smiled.
"Ok," she said, getting up, "Well, I have an essay to write... toodles."
Larissa gave a slight wave of one of her pale hands before walking past Libby and back towards the castle.
She wasn't going to do homework, she had other plans.. Jacob was going to find out a few things..

((End, Now off the Wii xD))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back