Changed Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Adams

People who have rp'd with Dan in the past will know that he is a bit on the rough side and can be a very threatening and harsh boy if he wants to. Well Dan has been trying to change his personality recently. And I would quite like to him to have a few close friends male/female to help him do that.

They need to be the kind of people who can put up with his moaning, and the constant changes in his temper. He is trying his best to remain calm, and not get angry, but yeah a few roleplays for Dan as a nicer guy would be cool. :)

Oof it's been a while since I logged onto Alexis. Anyway, I'm trying to use more of my characters, so if Dan would like a female friend, then here is Alexis' personality:

She used to be a bit stuck up, as her parents are rich, but as she learned more about magic, she became a much nicer, much more mature girl who is a great friend, a hard worker and keen to impress everyone. She doesn't like sarcasm, it makes her angry, but once people get to know her, she's not as bad as they might have thought to start with ;)
I know she's a year behind him, but perhaps they are very old friends, or could just seem to get along.

Let me know what you think!
Claire

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back