Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Sophie<3
Wand
Curved 14 Inch Sturdy Ash Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Gabriel had been practicing on his own. He wanted to do good, this was his last chance with Gryffindor to win. Next year he would be gone and hopefully play for a professional team. But he wanted to enjoy his time together with Marcos still. Since the beginning they were best buddies and he would have loved it to be captains together but Jacob was doing a fine job too so he let it go. The blonde boy put a towel around his neck that he brought along. He and Sara went to the Halloween Ball together as usual since they were dating but Gabriel felt a bit guilty right now. He had been thinking of Sophie lately after their run into eachother over the break. And he couldn't believe his thoughts and feelings, but you couldn't do anything about it right? They were just there. And he felt that it wasn't nice to Sara to continue with this. He liked Sara a lot and she was the most coolest girl ever. But he just could not stop thinking of Sophie, there was something all of sudden. A feeling, not the hatred they always had. But some tension in a different way. And Sophie wasn't dating someone too, so perhaps she would feel the same. Gabriel had written Sara a note to meet up after his practice and he found a spot at an empty bench and waited for his girlfriend to arrive.

Sara’s first semester of her final year at Hogwarts was going pretty well. She knew what she wanted to do after school and so it was only a matter of time until she graduated and started pursuing the career she wanted. Of course, she was going to have to speak to Professor Mowry or Pendleton about what it was like to be a Potioneer and whether it really was something she wanted to do. The only other option was Quidditch, though if Sara couldn’t work with Potions that was certainly going to be her backup plan. She was pretty decisive. All she had to do was work really hard for the last few months at the school. When the prefect had received a note from her boyfriend to meet up at the lawn after his practice, Sara had been wondering what he possibly wanted to talk to her about. She was a little bit nervous, but she tried not to be. She had half-expected Gabriel to meet up with her to talk eventually, and for some reason Sara wanted it to go by quickly. The girl sensed it wasn’t just to hang out - not this time. She had once seen him with Sophie, which had sparked some jealousy within the italian. But she didn’t think Gabriel knew that she saw. They had looked...comfortable, around each other. Which was weird because Sara thought they didn’t like each other. But, things changed. She sucked in a breath when she spotted the all-too familiar blonde head. "Hi," she said with a small smile when she reached him. She sat down next to him and gave him a quizzical look. "What did you want to talk about?"

Gabriel felt kind of nervous. He didn't usually got that, but he wasn't out to hurt Sara her feelings. And he doubted his decision at the moment. Sara was really cool but perhaps he didn't deserved her now. Feelings were feelings and you could not change them. And he had to just talk to her, because if saying nothing that would even be more bad. Or pretending. He looked around and put the towel next to him. Gabriel than saw Sara coming and smiled at her she greeted him first. '' Hey.'' He than said friendly and smiled at her not really sure if he should give her a kiss on the cheek or not. She just went sitting as well so perhaps there was already some distance. Perhaps Sara felt it already? But Gabriel hoped that they could still be friends or something, perhaps not directly but later on. He just hoped Sara would not be that hurt. She came directly to the point and Gabriel kind of liked that about her. That made it more difficult for sure, but coming to the point was perhaps the better solution than just talking around it. Should he be completly honest about his feelings for Sophie? Or just say that he wanted to break up with Sara. Perhaps she would ask later on why. '' Sara. I think you are a really cool girl and you deserve someone that goes for you like hundred procent. And I can't do that right now.'' He started off and figured she would know where this would be going.'' I'm so sorry. But I think we should break up. '' He than said. And looked to the ground for a moment and than to Sara.

Sara kept the smile on her face, thinking back on all the good memories she’d had with Gabriel. They might not have been that many, but they had known each other for a few years since they both played Quidditch and were in the same year, therefore automatically making them classmates too. When he told her what it was that he wanted to talk to her about, there was no softness to it or a soft blow, instead it was blunt and straightforward which on a normal occasion was exactly how the seventh year prefect preferred it. But, even though she could have expected or seen it coming eventually, Gabriel saying it out loud to her face right now made her breathing stop. At least for a moment while she absorbed what was going on. The girl had seen him with Sophie, and she had tried to give excuses as to what they could possibly be doing since they spent so much time together, but now, it all made sense and the puzzle pieces were put in place.
Her smile turned to a frown and she wanted to ask why he was doing this but it seemed pointless. What was there to ask that she didn’t already know? Despite this, her eyes filled with tears. It still hurt, even if they had grown a bit distant lately. After all, it was her first breakup. "I guess you’re right," she said quietly, her tone full of resentment. She couldn’t even keep her own boyfriend. She was hopeless. "It’s because of Sophie isn’t it?" It might have been better for them both if she hadn’t asked but she wanted to know for sure that it was her. "I know you have feelings for her. So...I guess that’s it, then," she said, her voice wavering. Her heart ached, at some point she had really liked Gabriel and was happy with him. "Just tell me one thing. You...you didn’t pretend with me the whole time, right?" Sara glanced at her boyfriend - no, ex-boyfriend, she reminded herself. She had to know if he had liked her too or if he had liked Sophie instead the entire time he was with Sara.

Gabriel was kind of nervous but he had a goal. He saw Sara and hoped she would take it well. He hoped they could hang out and act normal but that didn't seemed to be happening when Sara reacted like she did. And he didn't knew how to handle it first so listend to her. She didn't seemed happy and that was normal. He noticed her getting more sad than he had expected. They were close but he figured that lately they were more friends than lovers. And he was kind of suprised by this reaction, he did not wanted to hurt her that much. And than she asked if it was about Sophie and he was more suprised. Was it that obvious? He hadn't spoken to Sophie only short in the hallways. '' I'm sorry Sara...'' Gabriel than said with actual pain in his voice. '' I'm not sure.. to be honest. I don't hate Sophie anymore at least. '' He than spoke. '' I never pretended with you. I really liked you. Believe me.'' He than said and wanted to put his hand on her shoulder. He hoped he let her. Gabriel didn't knew what to say anymore. He just hated seeing her this way. '' You deserve someone else Sara. I know you are sad right now. But don't be sad about me. I don't deserve that.'' Gabriel than tried to calm her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back