Caysi is waiting for someone

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi walked up the steps into the North Tower. She zipped up her jacket as she waited. She sat on the ledge,she looked at the stars above her and waited.

Galloping up the steps Anmoch pulld hard on his horse's reigns to slow it, a quick pull cam out of the horse's mouth as Anmoch looked around. "Evan has informed me someone wishes to speak with me." he announced.

Caysi jumped down from the ledge and said " I wish to speak to you...my name is Caysi Finnigan". she said smiling.

"That's nice." Anmoch said through his gritted teeth, "Speak, and you best not waste my time child."

Caysi felt startled at his voice and said " Umm..about Conri..umm...does Conri have anything against this school?". she said going near Anmoch. " Or particularly me?". she said looking at him , kind of scared.

"This school was built on our land, and you attend it." Anmoch stated bluntly as he jerked the reigns to the right such that the horse turned it's head to leave. "I have accepted the fact, he has not."

Caysi looked at him shaking a bit and said "Oh..where you told about the school being built on your land..or did they just build it without your opinion?" she said.

"We were attacked, and pushed out of our ritual grounds. We all died defending what we held most dear. After a thousand years or so, this place was erected." he stated, the ghostly horse on which he rode becoming more and more impatient, trotting on the spot. The horse often seemed to reflect the rider's emotion.

Caysi looked at the ghost and said " So...there was a fight here?". she said moving back a few steps.

"Girl, I told you not to waste my time." Anmoch bellowed, "Did I not say there was a battle?"

Caysi nodded and said " Yes..but what was the battle about?". she said politley.

"You ask too many questions." Anmoch announced before he reared the horse so that it no longer faced the child. He then whipped the reigns furiously and the horse and it quickly broke into a gallop.

Caysi watched the ghost leave and said " Ugh...I never get the awnsers I need.". she said hastily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back