Caysi and Kiera!

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi walked up the stairs and brought her bag with her and waited for Kiera.

Caysi smiled and said " Hey Peachy!". as she went near her and said " Are you ready?". she said grinning.

Caysi went back to her totebag and got out some 20 washes hair dye. She took it over to Kiera and said "This is a nice color for you." she said smiling.

Caysi smiled and said " It's bright pink". As she read the instructions and said " Wow....this is going to be really really bright because you have brown hair...oh my". she said mischeviouslly.

Caysi smiled and said " It says to keep it in for about 30 minutes...but I think we should keep it in for...about an hour.". she said smiling.

Caysi smiled and put the gloves on and put it in Kiera's hair and said " What shall we do while were waiting?". she said smiling.

Caysi looked at her watch and said " Well that hair wash has to come out now.". she said giving a devilish grin.

Caysi washed Kiera's hair out and said " Oh my....it's pink!". she said with a bit of a laugh.

Caysi smiled and laughed and said " What would you like to do now?". she said with a devlish grin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back