------------------------------------------------------------
i wanna show some skin
i need the ocean
</SIZE>

FULL NAME:
Cavani Laskaris

MEANING:
Cavani - Cavani is technically a much more popular surname, it can mean anything from "dean" as in a profession, with the origin hard to trace, and variations of the name appearing in many religions, most of which agreeing that the name means Grace of god
Laskaris - Which is of Persian origin, Asgar, meaning warrior or soldier.

WHY:
Well, Cavani is because I was meant to be a boy. They thought I was going to be a boy, so they'd been calling me that for months. When I turned out to be a girl well, it had already stick by then, so it wasn't going to be changed. I like it. It's a boyish name, and I can be sort of boyish, so it's never really bothered me. Not as much as I think some people believe it should. Plus, I've got a nice nickname so, it's all good. Plus, then I'm called something truly unique, no one can ever tell me differently. Laskaris, is well, Greek. Since my father is greek and his family has been greek for years, it was going to be that. I like it. A lot. It's a good last name. It's odd, but it's nice. It's simple in a way. Plus I find my entire name just fits. Cavani Laskaris. It's a good mouthful. I think it would be really odd if I had some other name.

NICKNAMES:
Like I just said, I have the perfect nickname. Ava. It's short and it's pretty. I love it. If people call me Cavani I usually just say, Ava's fine. It's small and it's still part of the name my parents gave me, it's just so much more girl. It's better. So much better. I have to remember to not use it too often around my parents. They call me Ava from time to time, but they still love the name Cavani, and my family are my world, so I like them do so.

I'm twenty-one I just turned it not too long ago. Which is nice. I got quite a number of gifts, all of which I was very happy to get. I'm easy to please with gifts, but this was perfect. It was all the clothes I had wanted. They were perfect. For both winter and summer. It's so good. I had only asked for that, and my parents had gotten them for me. I think I had a mini fashion show as I tried them all on. Making sure everything fit, while letting my mother make any adjustments that needed to be done.

D.O.B.:
I was born November 2nd 2018. It was while my parents spent three months in Tenerife. It was a hot day, the warmest day on record, and as my mother says, it just sort of happened. I was early, but that was to be expected, with the amount of stress my family had at that time been under. But, my mother says it was the reason they ended up staying there for close to 5 months rather than the three. They had to be sure the next place they were had a secure job for me and my sister. I was born at the local infirmery in the late hours of the afternon. My mother saws that it felt like it took days for me to be born, when it really was only 6 hours. My mum says that compared with my sister I was relatively easy to give birth to. Which is another thing I can hold over my sister's head.

PROFESSION:
I'm a student, at Beauxbatons Academy of Magic

FATHER:
My dad is a muggle. He went to the university of Athens to study engineering. He was there three years before he went to work on his first wind farm. Which is where he met my mother. My dad is great. It's a little sad he can't do magic, and it was a huge shock when he found out I could. He's lived around the place a lot and while not being the father of my sister, the two get a long fairly well. He married my mother when he was 25, and they had me two years later. He keeps us moving because of his job, but it's okay. We have been to a lot of places because of it. Which is nice. I've seen a lot of things I might not have seen had it not been for my parents. He works hard to give my family everything. He comes from a very wealthy family in Greece, and though he hasn't got much of it now, he saw that no matter what he'll only be as wealthy as his family are happy. He's a good person, I love him a lot.

MOTHER:
My mother is the common parents between me and my sisters. She was born in Spain, also a muggle. She got married too fast, to a man she barely knew. Their relationship wasn't great and they fought a lot. She was studying History at university, when she realised that she wanted out of the marriage. However, it was the same time she realised she was pregnant with her first child, my sister. She stayed with him, despite hating every single second of it. She wanted to leave a lot, but her daughter was keeping her there. She had been raised in a split household, and strongly believed that a united front no matter how terrible would raised a better child. However, this didn't happen. However, two months after giving birth, he died in a random attack of violence on the street. While distraught, my mother was in part happy about it. She met the man who would become my father about two months after that. They married two years later. I was born two years after that.

SIBLING(S):
I have two siblings, one sister and a brother. My sister is four years older than me. We have very little in common. She loves fashion and being the centre of the universe, and I hate that. She's just started University in Auckland, as unlike me she doesn't have any magical blood. That has made our relationship even worse. She always wishes it was her that had the magical blood and not me. But, there is nothing that can be done about it. I still love her, and I would do anything for her, we just don't get a long that well. My brother, is younger than me, and he's my adopted brother. He's just turned seven, we adopted him when he was no more than 4. We just found him at the house we were moving into in Cyprus. He spoke Greek, but didn't say much. He's an amazing kid. His name is Kyriakos. He is the smartest kid I know. He's well-adjusted into our family, and I think he may also be of magical blood. He was tell me, that what he remembers of his last family was sticks, much like mine, and bright colours. Nothing else. I feel so bad for him, not knowing his real family, but I'm glad he stays with us now. Our family is complete with him.

OTHER:
My mother has one sister, who is married, both of whom live in Spain, they have three children. One girl who is the same age as me, a boy who is 16, and the second boy who is 22. He got married about 2 years ago, and him and his wife just had their first child, a boy. On the other side, my father has two brothers. He is the youngest of the three. The middle brother is not married, his first wife died giving birth, his second walked out, he is currently seeing someone, but he claims its nothing serious. He has two kids from his first wife, two boys, one 14 and the other 10, and from the second marriage he has a girl, 7. Then my fathers eldest brother, who is married, had one boy, and adopted another. His biological son, is 25 and got married last year after getting his girlfriend of 4 years pregnant again. They had two kids, a girl, 2 and a boy of only 6 months. The other son, is currently at school in Athens studying to be a doctor. A muggle doctor. I think thats everyone. So, No grandparents, three uncles, one married in. Two aunts, one married in. 8 cousins, 2 married in cousins, and 3 kids of cousins. Every family is different.

PET(S):
I don't personally own any pets, I love animals as much as the next person, but since my family is always moving around the place, it's slightly silly to have pets. But I've always wanted a cat. Since going to Beauxbatons and just watching the other kids with their cat's it's always made me want one. I've just thought it would always be great, but it could only be for school, since my brother is allergic to all cats. So, it just wouldn't be productive. All in all though, my life is not different with or without a cat. And I've managed fine without one up to this point. So, I can continue to manage without.

BLOOD STATUS:
Both of my parents are muggles, so I'm muggleborn. I'm the first of my family, and my sister is super jealous. And as far as I know, I'm also the only one of my cousins. Which is good. No one in my family is of magical blood, so the Laskaris line of magical people starts with me.

THOUGHTS ON BLOOD STATUS:
Well, since I'm muggleborn, I don't see why people have a problem with it. The claims that the muggleborns "steal" the magic is absurd. From when I was born to moment I went to magical school, I had never even seen a magical person. I really want people to get over their prejudice, though I know it'll never happen. Too many have problems with blood. Too many that will never do anything about it. Too many kids who'll grow up hating muggleborns because they are the only one of magical blood in their family. I think it's silly, but I also think there is very little that can be done

HOMETOWN:
Well, I've lived in many, many places. But the place I've stayed the longest, and loved the most is my hometown, which just happens to be Nicosia in Cyprus. I've loved living in Cyprus, it's lovely. The people are lovely, the beaches are stunning. It's so rich in history and it's just so incredible. I've had so many good memories their. I couldn't believe when my dad said we were moving. I know when I grow up that I want to live, or at least on frequent holidays to the city.

CURRENT RESIDENCE:
Currently I live in Athens, Greece. I split my time between here and where my family is in New Zealand. But, I much prefer living in Greece it's just easier. I don't have to struggle with the language so much.

ETHNICITY:
My mother is Spanish and my father is Greek. So, I'm a Spanish/Greek. It's why I have pretty naturally tanned skin.

PREVIOUS HOMES:
FIRST HOME: My first home, I don't remember. Mostly because it was when I was three months. It was in Tenerifie, it was the penthouse flat of this old apartment block, or so my parents say. It was no more than 5 minutes from the beach and had an incredible view. But, I don't remember it at all. I'm just heard my parents talk of it, and show me pictures of it.
SECOND HOME: My second home was in Spain. In a little town in the heart of Spain, called Seville. It's where my mother grew up. I also don't remember much about this. Since I was two and a half when we moved again. Although from the pictures it looked like a really lovely two story house, in the outskirts of the city. It was always hot according to my father. It could a little chilly in winter, but the summers were incredibly hot.
THIRD HOME: The third was when I lived in Athens in Greece. I also don't remember much of this as I was four when we moved again. It was closer to our extended family. And it wasn't too far from the coast. The house itself was a tiny apartment in the centre of the city. There looks like there was barely any room for a family of four people. It would've been nice to live in Athens though. I mean what a place. So much rich history.
FOURTH HOME:I've lived in two places in Cyprus. The first was a very small apartment in the heart of the city. I do remember this place. It was a small place. It was in an apartment block filled with families, so I made a lot of friends during this time. I shared a room with my sister, because there only were two bedrooms. So, it was close knit and the age between me and my sister made it sort of hard. So, which I love my hometown, this house was not desirable.
FIFTH HOME: This place is the place I love. It's a very large and spacious home. It had an outdoor pool, and several balconies. It was cool in the summer, warm in the winter. It was on the top of a hill and it was easy to make out the rest of the city. It had more than enough space, for the now family of five. It was two seconds from the school. It was a great home, I really did love it.
SIXTH HOME: I would maybe put Beauxbatons here, but it's not exactly a home, it's more just something I go to, so this is a tie between the new home in New Zealand and the school that I currently attend. Both of which are incredibly lovely, but neither as good as the fifth home I stayed in.

SEXUAL ORIENTATION:
Well, I'm straight. I like guys. I don't like the idea of being with a girl. It don't think I could do it. I really don't. I don't mind other girls getting together, but I couldn't. So, I'm very straight.

CURRENT RELATIONSHIP STATUS:
I'm single. I'm only young, I don't need to be in a relationship as I keep telling myself. I'm okay with not currently being in one. I know I have the time to find a guy and make that work when I'm ready, and when the guys I know are ready.

CRUSHES PAST AND PRESENT:
Well, there is a current crush I have. He's such a beautiful guy. He's in my year at school, and all the girls want to be his girlfriend. I just think he's a gift to humanity. I know he'd never even notice me, but I really wish he would.

FIRST KISS:
Still not happened yet. I'm not that bothered about it

FIRST FRENCH KISS:
Still not happened yet.

PAST RELATIONSHIPS:
Still not happened yet

FLINGS:
Still Not happened yet

BIOGRAPHY:
Well, I'm only fourteen so my life thus far has not had much in it. Like I said before, I was born in Tenerife, to a small family of three. I lived there for a month, before my parents went back to the small town in Spain I talk about before. There, I lived for two years in a small country house with my parents and my sister. My sister is four years older than me, and has always been the centre of attention. She is the one with half a foot in this family. In a way. Which is an odd way of thinking about it, but it is however the only way. My sister was always very into fashion, I don't remember it, but there are plenty of pictures of my sister dressing me up in various outfits. During the time in Spain, I grew close to my father, my first ever memory is of the two of us watching the sunset on a winters night. Well, as much as you can call it winter, i don't remember much else about that night, just that, it's sketchy. After Spain, when I was four we moved to Greece. I remember this a lot more. Though I was still young. I first attended nursery in Greece. We were super close to my father's family which was nice. My mother's side is great but, just a little crazy. I had a lot of friends in Greece. I went to an alright primary school and made friends with a group of people I have on occasion seen again. Despite how different we've become. That and I'm magical in blood and they aren't which makes things a little awkward. During our time in Athens I first became interested in History. We had gone to the great monuments and my mother had told me the story of the great lives that people lead. The lost libraries and everything like that, I just remember standing on the great steps, that had been there for over two thousand years and thinking about how incredible that was. That only 2000 years before the steps were new. I walk among the kings of our age. For a five year old I was pretty deep. But then we had ice cream, and ice cream became my favourite thing. It really wasn't until I found out about the magical world that I thought back on it. It felt pretty surreal. Athens was good for history, just as much as it was good for the beaches. I first discovered my love of summer, sandy beaches and blue water while in Athens.

When I turned six, my family relocated to Cyprus. My father had gotten a small job within the firm. It had more possibilities of moving up the chain. So he took it and we moved. When we arrived in Nicosia, I developed pretty bad appendicitis, and had to get my appendix out. Not a fun first memory of Cyprus, but it didn't take me long to fall in love with it. It had everything I loved. Though when we first moved we lived in a tiny studio apartment. It was barely big enough for us. My sister at this point was about to start secondary, and my father spent a lot of time looking for the best school. Which turned out to be the international school that I also attended, though I was just in a few years below. My father moved up the chain quickly. Only two years after my father got promoted, and with this came a huge pay rise. Which was good, because sharing the one room with the entire family had been pretty straining. We moved into a large house with many balconies and a swimming pool on the roof. We were about to move in, literally in the process of moving boxes when the boy turned up. He had been sleeping in the kitchen when we found him. My mother has always loved kids and she had always believed in helping others. When it became clear that the boy had no one, my mother couldn't let him not stay. Funnily enough, he fitted in perfectly with our family. It felt complete. I had kind of felt like our family was missing something and apparently it was missing a third child. Our family is sort of mishmash of lots of things. It works. I love my little brother, I do anything for him. We get along super well, and I do rally hope that he is of magical blood so that I can share this with him. He'd love it. Seriously. Magic. I always fear that one day his real family is just going to pop up and try to take him from us. I hope it never does, but you know, it something that you really can't avoid thinking about,. (More to come)
<i>
</i>
sometimes this world's ,
such a lonely place

HAIR COLOUR:
I have very long brown hair. It's sort of like a lot of people's hair, but I like it. My hair is thin, it's soft and it always sits right when I need it to. It can get a little crazy if I don't brush straight after I wash it, but that is about as exciting as it gets to be. Which is always good, so I know to be sure and brush my hair straight after. It stays generally start. I don't do much, I have a small side fringe, and my hair is slightly layered. Which is good, it actually gives it a bit of style.

HAIR HAS BEEN DYED:
Well, I dyed the tips of my hair red once. It's wasn't more than a silly dye to try and be cool. And it was a purple colour. It was incredible. But I'd never do it again. I like my brown hair, and I know that dying it too often can ruin the hair, and I do really like my hair. Which is why I don't want to dye it. I did like trying it. And while I suited it, the one time was enough for me. Plus, my dad likes my hair as it is. So I don't need to do much to it.

EYE COLOUR:
I have blue eyes. It's fairly obvious. It's a stark constrast between my tanned skin. It's a very baby blue. A very pale colour, which I like. It's nice. They are my father's eyes, with a little bit of my mother's eyes. Though my mother says when I was younger I had very dark blue eyes, and they changed to the bright blue they are now. Which is nice. I don't know which I would prefer. I like my eyes now.

HEIGHT:
I'm fairly small. I'm only fourteen, I still have time to grow. I'm only 5ft 2. Which is small. I'm always worried that my little brother will grow to be taller than me. Which wouldn't be too hard, but I'd like to be taller than him for a little longer, so hopefully I'll just keep growing for a while, and it won't be so depressing. I really hope I won't be the smallest in my family, that would be awful.

WEIGHT:
I'm small, so I don't weigh as much as I possibly could, I try but I'm not that heavy. I'm small and light, but that's not a bad thing. I know I'm still young and everything has time to fill out. I'll put on a little weight in the years to come, and it'll much closer match my height. So, all good things come with the right amount of time.

BIRTHMARKS:
I don't really have any birthmarks. I have a small one on the side of my hand, but that's about it in terms of birthmarks. I do have two small scars, from the time I fell off my bike while cycling in the nearby forest. I have one on the side of my knee. It's barely noticeable now, and the other one is on my arm. Both of which are noticeable when I get really tan from the sun, but with my normal skin colour you can't really notice them.

BODY TYPE:
Well, I'm slim. I try to stay in shape, but playing sports, so I guess that helps. I don't like quidditch too much, but I'll play it if I need to. I play things like hockey, and ping pong. Both of which I'm fairly good at. But, I don't have many opportunities to play them outside of muggle life. At school, I don't play them at all.

BLOOD TYPE:
Well, I'm a B-
Which apartently does something. I must be slightly more rare, since I have the same blood as my dad and he's always donating. If he can he will donate. But that's only when he can. So, it must be rare with few with it. Which makes it sort of inconvient. I know that for sure. But, I have no desire to be a healer, so I don't need to know stuff like that.

WHICH HAND?:
I'm right-handed. Like almost all other people. I like it. It's normal. I like being normal. I can't right with my left hand at all. It's too hard. It hurts my wrist and my brain. So, I just sit and write with my right hand. I envy those who can write with both easily. That's just unfair. I wish I could do that. But, I can't. So, I'm just stuck with being a right handed person. Ain't nothing wrong with that.

VOICE:
Well, in France, my french is very lightly accented with Greek, since Greek is my primary language. We speak that at home all the time, so every other language has a hint of Greek. Apart from my English which is awful, so it's very heavily accented with Greek. Which I like. It makes me sound really different from everyone else. It makes me laugh.

I CAN SPEAK:
I can speak a lot of languages, I've lived in a lot of places, so I'm pretty good at languages. I can speak, Greek, and have done so since I was born. Then Spanish which is my second best language. My mother is Spanish, so I can very easily speak that. Though at home, we speak it a lot less. Which is annoying, because I know that I get worse at it, the less I use it. So, me and my sister are always speaking it to one another. After that is french. Since I'm at a french school, I speak that often. It's also a good language to speak. With the two of them, I'm pretty good at understanding basic Italian. After that, I have English, which is getting better because we now live in New Zealand. After all that, I can speak a little Turkish. It's good fun, though I'm pretty awful at it.

PERSONAL STYLE:
I don't have much of a personal style. I just wear whatever I can find. I like colours, I have trousers and jeans of all colours, as well, as tank-tops, t-shirts and novelty t-shirts. Which I like to mix and match. I do have a number of skirt and shorts too. I like to be mixed. I just love colour. Wearing different colours each day. It's fun. But, I can do fancy if I need to.

PLAYBY:
Alicia Vikander
See me wearin' a smile,
even if I'm broke

CHARACTER LIKES:
My likes. Well, I really like a lot of things. I'm not that fussy. I like to go shopping with my friends. Well, I like just being out with my friends, the activity we're doing doesn't bother me. I like learning. I don't like telling people that, because I just think people will judge me, so I avoid doing things like that. It's just easier if like it in secret. Beauxbatons and my current friends aren't the type who enjoy things like learning. Not that much at all. So, I don't really tell them. I do like cooking. It's an odd thing, but I'm always in the kitchen. I like working along side the house-elfs. They are incredible little people. And we work so well together. It's probably my mother who created that trait. I cook a lot more in school, mostly because the food always lacks something Greek, it's a french school, so that would be fairly obvious. I like visiting, and being a tourist, history is fascinating. I love it a lot. I really do. It's simple. It has everything that could interest me for years. I know why my mother loves it. I love going to the beach, and the sunshine. I love a good joke, and good muggle movie. I like a lot. I'll let you know of more when I remember.

CHARACTER DISLIKES:
Dislikes? Oh wow, so I don't know. I mean I hate bad weather, but so do most. I hate not having something to do. I don't understand how people could do nothing for months on end. I would die of boredom. I don't know how people can. I don't like bullies. I'm a nice person, I'll help someone out if I think they are being bullied. Maybe not get too involved, so I'm the new target, but do little things to help. Which is good fun. I don't like getting lost, or not knowing where I am. But that's fairly obvious. I'll have to get back to you with more, I'm drawing a blank right now.

MY GOOD HABITS:
I guess you could sayi have a few. I try hard, I work hard. I always attempt to do my best even if I know I might fail. I try even harder in that case. I'm loyal to my friends. To the very end. I know that without them, I'd be lost, so whatever friends i have I stick to. Leaving them alone without any help isn't the way I like to do things. I'd do anything for my friends. I always keep my part of the dorm happy, and I try to respect my parents as much as possible. I know that they work hard to proved for me, and I love them for it.

MY BAD HABITS:
Well,I'm a push over, and I know it. Really. I'll do anything for my friends is really serious, I would do anything for them, I do as they ask and all that. I don't like losing friends, so if I can avoid doing that, then I do. Which isn't always good because sometimes I end up doing things I don't actually like. I also have a small habit of biting my nails when I'm nervous. I put nail varnish on that tastes horrible, but it doesn't stop me. My parents complain about it but I'm trying to make it better.

GOALS:
I don't have too many. As far as I know there aren't any wizarding universities, and the only thing I really desire to be is a historian like my mum but I don't think I can do that. I think that wizarding history is incredibly fascinating. Everything from Dumbledore, potter and the goblin wars. Everything. It's incredible. So, I'm looking to do something like that. I really am. I think it would also be nice to be a prefect, and then the Head girl. So, I'd like that. I know it would be hard, but I'd love to be the head girl.

BOGGART:
My parents, or my siblings dead. Our family is a make shift family. Bits and pieces put together as one, and while my older sister can get a little annoying, I honestly love them and I would do anything for them. Losing my family would just be horrible. It is the thing that haunts my nightmares. The thing I hope never occurs. Not for a long while. I love them too much for that to be something I'd let happen.

PATRONUS:
I think my patronus would be a beautiful golden eagle. It's magestic and it's got an incredible strength. I don't actually know what it is, but I think it would something like that. I know that that is my favourite animal.

PATRONUS MEMORY:
The day I got my letter. It's was an incredible day. I just felt so happy. It also happened to be the day of my bestfriend's birthday. So, I got the letter, celebrate with my family. They opened a bottle of champagne. I had one sip. Then I went to my friends party. We played games until the sun set, and I just don't think at any point I wasn't smiling during that day. I was so happy, everything was perfect. I was a witch, I had great friends. I was so incredibly happy. Everything was falling into place.

DEMENTOR:
It seems really silly now, but when we first moved to Cyprus, there was a massive storm, and I ended up being stuck at school, and slowly everyone else's parents came to pick them up, but no one came to pick me or my little brother up. I just wanted to cry so bad because I thought something horrible had happened to them. I didn't know what I'd do without them. I didn't want to be split from my parents. My little brother was new to the family, and he was just sobbing in my arms. My parents were really just held up by traffic, they arrived, but it was the worst feeling ever.

MIRROR OF ERISED:
This is pretty simple, my family is incredibly make shift. I would see my brother, happy with his parents, and my sister would meet her own father. I would see me with the head girl badge and a gorgeous boy around my arm. We'd all be happy, and I'd be the one that made the family better. We'd live back in Cyprus and everything would be better. I know it's silly thing to see, but it's what I would see.

AMORENTIA:
I know this would be the smells of the seaside. I just love that smell. It's the most incredibly great smell. It mixed with the smell of oranges, or an orange tree orchid. It's got the riches smells. The mixture of the two would just be incredible. I would fall in love instantly. It would pretty amazing. I think it might also be the smell of lavender and strawberries. I think that the two combined would be great. I love them on their own, but I think it would be amazing.

I LOOK UP TO:
I look up to my grandmother, on my dad's side. She's worked hard all of her life to give her family everything that it needs. She's an old woman now, and even though she lives mostly alone, she is still the most incredible Greek woman I've ever known. She's funny and has a great view on life. She's so positive, despite everything that has happened to her. She is my inspiration most days. She's just incredible. Plus, she's the most incredible cook.

RELIGIOUS BELIEFS:
Christian. I was brought up by a slightly religious mother. She loves God and everything about that. I'm not so much of a believer, I have my doubts often, considering how awful my brother's life was before he was with us. I can't understand why anyone would treat him like that. I go to church when I'm back home, but I do have doubts, more and more as I learn more and more about magic and things like that. I'd love to keep the beliefs but I'm not sure.

ZODIAC SIGN:
Scorpio

ZODIAC DESCRIPTION:
Scorpios lead fate filled lives and have intense and dramatic personal relationships. Even as children Scorpios are often found to be wise beyond their years. Many astrologers call this the sign of the "oldest souls". Old and wise beyond the average, Scorpios often know all the answers, except sometimes; they too often have difficulty finding what they need to develop their own happiness. Passion, desire and power go hand in hand for Scorpios. Their biggest challenge and test in life is choosing between the power of love and the love of power. Coming to grips with their extraordinary emotional depths and sensitivity isn't easy for those around them. They are different from all other zodiac signs and this difference has them walking, working and loving to a different beat. Others can often live with a Scorpio partner for years, but not really know them. Much to do with a Scorpio remains ever secret. Their eyes often blaze with feelings that words never express, and beware on the days or nights they hide their feelings behind dark glasses, there is likely to be a storm of some kind brewing. They often wear a mask. Too often they say "no" when they really mean "yes". They have contrary natures. Once they find true love they can be the most faithful dedicated of all partners but fall out badly with a Scorpio and you are likely to find they will never forget or forgive. Most Scorpios are winners. The main thing they have to worry about is their attitudes, which make up their mind powers and can either make or break them. When they are negative about something or someone, or critical of themselves, they can tend to get in their own way.
Source

I AM ALLERGIC TO:
Nothing, I'm not allergic to anything, which is always useful. I'm maybe allergic to something, but I don't know it yet. I also doubt at this point that I am going to find something I'm allergic to. So, Nothing is the answer.
I'll be singing the words ,
from a song I wrote

WAND:
Knotted 10" Flexible Hawthorn Wand with Mermaid Scale Core

WAND DESCRIPTION:
Length: A fairly average length for a wand, not at all uncommon or very special.
Style: The knots of this wand's original wood remain clearly visible - earthy, this style of wand is perhaps most traditional and closest to nature.
Wood: An enigma of a wand wood, Hawthorn both heals and has a propensity for the darkest of arts: ultimately, the Hawthorn wand chooses any wizard that suits it - there may be no rhyme or reason.
Core: As a core, mermaid scale assists wands in being helpful in classes such as Care of Magical Creatures and water-based spells. Though not a difficult core to obtain, mermaid scales must be freely given by the merperson in order to fully bond in the wand.
Flexibility: Flexible: Not easily broken, this wand performs under strenuous circumstances with little effort - though how well it performs is ultimately up to its wielder.

THOUGHTS ABOUT WAND:
I love my wand, it's incredible. It has a very intricate design on it. it's a really beautiful wand, all you need to do, is hold up closer to take a look. It's also my wand. It's beautiful. Its an extension of myself. I remember how incredible it felt in my hand when I had first held it. I can't imagine what my life would be like without it.

CURRENT SCHOOL:
Hogwarts New Zealand

FIRST THOUGHTS:
This is no where near as grand as Beauxbatons. My last school was a stunning palace in the middle of beautiful southern France. This school, it's pretty but it's a castle, not a palace. You might think them the same but unless you've been to both, then you would actually never know. I do like Hogwarts. It's nice and it was pretty impressive, but I'm so used to Beauxbatons, I was sort of let down by it.

CURRENT YEAR:
I'm currently in Fifth year. So, everything is coming. All the exams and all that, I'm getting ready for those. It'll be good fun.

YEAR OF GRADUATION:
I don't know yet. I'll let you know.

THOUGHTS DURING GRADUATION:
N/A

GRADUATION POST:
N/A

POSITIONS ACHIEVED:
Since I moved school, I don't think I'll get any, which I don't mind. Because while I might enjoy it, it's better for me to just focus on my studies.

GRADES ACHIEVED:
Well, I've got prefect grades so far. So that's what I've achieved.

OWLs & NEWTs:
None yet

BEST CLASS:
History of Magic

FAVOURITE CLASS AND WHY?:
History of Magic, I just really love learning all about history. It's the best subject ever. It's the best. I don't know how people can hate it. Maybe I love it, because I've spent a lot time around History. And my mother does muggle history. It might be that, But I love doing history all the time. So, I just really love it.

WORST CLASS:
Muggle Studies

LEAST FAVOURITE CLASS AND WHY?:
Muggle Studies, I took it on a whim, thinking it would be an easy O, and well, it is easy, but it's so dull. I don't pay attention, I lose focus and I just fall asleep. The professor hates me. So, it's the only class where I get some bad grades. I always bring it back for the exam. But, it's just so dull.

PREVIOUS SCHOOL:
Beauxbatons

FIRST THOUGHTS:
I thought it was outstanding. It was huge, it was magestic. It was like nothing I'd ever seen before which made it all the more incredible. Which was great. I was happy for that. I had thought it was going to be a very normal school. But, it's anything but that. It's magical in every way. It very literally took my breath away.

POSITIONS ACHIEVED:
I left at the end of fourth year, so I didn't achieve much. However I was on the library board for students that help make sure the library stays in tact and all that. It was good fun. But that's it.

YEAR OF LEAVING:
I left at the end of fourth year. Due to my parents moving job and a deep desire to move with them. I didn't want to be so far from them. They are my family and I love them.

OTHER SCHOOLS ATTENDED:
I went to muggle school in Cyrpus. It was a good public school, close to where I lived.

YEARS OF ATTENDANCE:
From the age of 7-11. So, about 4 years. I attended some other schools, but never for long enough that merits much of a mention.

<i></i>
<SIZE size="100">I wanna taste the sun ,
I'm born to run
Coding Done by me
Lyrics: Make It in America by Victoria Justice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back