OOC First Name
david
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Ebony Wand 15 Essence of Phoenix Talon
stefan had agreed to meet kate in the courtyard. this afternoon would be to catch up with each other. he pulled out his wand and started to twindle it between his fingers like a cheer leaders baton. He loved hogwarts but he really wanted to make it up to her as hed really brought him self and her down on that day.

Kate walked slowly towards the courtyard.Today she was supposed to me meeting someone she hadn't seen in ages and the last time they had met there had been a bit of awkawardness between them.Kate wasn't feeling well though.She was now scarily thin and her health was going down rapidly.All because of one person Stefan Archer.Her former best friends who had broken her heart and hadn't seemed to mind.Because of him Kate was thin,spoke to hardly anyone and only found time for studying.She wondered how Stefan would react he didn't know she was in such as state and she wasn't sure it was a very good idea but he would of wondered why she had not agreed ti meet him.So she was stuck both ways.She walked into the courtyard and spotted him.Stopping and taking a deep breath and rubbing in the make up that was supposed to be covering the bags under her eyes she walked over beside him "Hey"She said trying to fake a happy cheerful voice but she knew she was failing miserable.She then forced out a smile and sat beside him "How are you"She asked glad to be off her feet as she had begun to feel dizzy.

OOCOut of Character:
If you haven't noticed Kate is well in a bad state at the moment because of a boy troubles! Sorry I forgot to tell you

Stefan looked up when kate adressed him. "hey im fine." he said to her. "How are you?" he asked. He looked her over and noticed that she wasnt her usal build. "Kate Be honest i can tell whats up?" he aske her

"Don't worry I'm grand"She said knowing it wasn't a convincing lie but she had tried. "Don't worry I'm going to be fine"She reassured him not sure if this was true herself.Everything in and outside her was weakning and she knew it but she forced herself not to think about it.She forced out another smile "How is Hogwarts"She asked ignoring the rumbling in her stomach

"i love hogwarts kate." he told her. he knew something was not right with her and made a mental note to tell his father about it. "Look kate i can tell something is up. so you can tell me right?" he had news to tell her too. "umm kate i have to tell you some thing." he didnt know how to tell her or his dad he wanted to be a cheerleader. "Umm i havetried out to be a cheerleader. and i dont know how to tell dad. soo do you think you can help me out here."

She was glad that he liked Hogwarts. "Whats your favorite subject"She asked ignoring his question.She didn't know why she didn't want to tell him there was just something stopping the words come from her mouth.She raised ab eyebrow when he said he joined the cheerleading time "Thats great when did you get an interest in cheerleading"She asked actually really smiling.She felt sorry for him but he shouldn't be embarressed about it. "Sure I will though I'm sure he won't mind"She said patting him warmly on the shoulder

"my favourite subject has to be defence against the dark arts." he listened to what she had said and took it all in. "Well i got intrested seeing as i dont know jack about quidtich but i still wanted to be able to take part." he said to her "i guees he wont mind it is dad we are talking about." he said to her "thanks kate your a star."
OOCOut of Character:
sorry for the late reply but i have had a crap couple of weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back