Librarian | Friendly | Lonely
OOC First Name
Jamie
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Wand
Straight 12 Inch Sturdy Larch wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core.
The white blonde never really went to the student lounge often. Her favorite spot still was the library where she could close herself off from everything around her by reading books. They still were the best friends you could have. Beaubelle hated the people staring at her and she didn't liked to be in the spotlights so she hide from the people most of the time. But she could use some company at some moments, she felt more confident with friends around her. Jerara or Odette were her friends and she wanted to catch up with them. She had seen Jerara at the house meeting and he was really kind to her, she really loved spending time with him and it was nice to be in the same house. Odette was a person where Beaubelle looked up too, she was more confident and it seemed like she could take on the whole world. Beaubelle wanted to be like that, she was so insecure and too afraid to do brave things. In her eyes a lot of things were brave, because she wouldn't even say no to people. No was a word the girl almost never used. As she found a spot on a empty couch the blonde opened up a book about Astronomy and went reading. She sometimes looked at the door where people came in. She was a good observer and as long as people couldn't see her she liked watching people. Astronomy was a subject the blonde really liked, she hoped to score some good grades this year. She found herself reading almost the whole book and heard a famillar voice saying her name and looked up.

Odette was having a rough start of her new year, which was a shame because after the bad end of her second year, she had really hoped her third would be better. She had even accepted that the weird half-brother she had discovered would be hovering around and maybe send her more letters, but she hadn't expected another half-sibling to pop up. Why couldn't they just go to Ilvermorny and leave her be?

She needed a reminder that she wasn't on her own, and she needed to be away from the Slytherin common room. That's why she had decided to go look for one of her Ravenclaw friends, either Margo or Beaubelle. If she ran into Jessica or Lourdes outside the common room that could work as well, she just needed someone around to talk to, even if it wasn't about anything of importance. She wouldn't trust just anyone with information, though she feared the rumors would start circulating soon when her worst enemies knew the truth.

She headed into the student lounge and scanned it, stopping when she caught a glimpse of white blond hair. It had been a while since she had talked to Beaubelle, and while the girl was easy to manipulate and the perfect person to have following her around, she had to make sure the girl stayed loyal to her. Not talking to her for months wouldn't do. "Beaubelle, hi." She said with a smile as she approached. "I thought I recognized your beautiful hair, can I sit?" She gestured to the spot next to her and waited for a reply. As if this girl would say no to anything she asked.

Beaubelle had a feeling this year would be a better than last year. She wanted to spend more time with her friends and she hoped that she could take some more initiative, she was going to try. When he white blonde looked up after hearing her voice getting called a smile appeared on her face. It was Odette, was she coming for her?
'' Hi Odette!'' the white blonde said happy, she was really happy to see a friend. And if Odette would wanted to see her that would make her feel special. Than she recieved a compliment about her hair and that was sweet. She once told her that she liked her hair and now she mentioned it again. Beaubelle didn't really thought of her hair that pretty, but she wasn't aware of her strenghts. She mostly thought about her weaknesses. '' Yes.. ofcourse you can! Uh- thanks.'' Beaubelle responded at her friend. She thought Odette had beautiful hair too, long and blonde and it was never different. BA moment of silence appeared and Beaubelle felt the need from her side to ask her something so she did. '' Did you have a uh a nice break?'' The white blonde smiled at the girl and put her book inside of her hands, so she could have something to hold onto.

Looking at Beaubelle made Odette feel better, more confident. She knew for a fact she wasn't nearly as weak-willed and naive as this girl so obviously was. It was visible from a mile away, she may as well wear a shirt that said 'easy target'. Odette needed people like that around her, though. People that thought she was their protector, their helper. It made her happy to see the delight on Beaubelle's face as she saw Odette. It had been a bit too long since the two talked, and it was good she had found the Ravenclaw today. Odette smiled confidently and took a seat next to her. "Studying already? It really is no wonder you're a Ravenclaw." She told the girl, trying to make it sound like a compliment. "Your grades must be amazing, I wish I was that disciplined." Maybe she was laying it on a bit thick, but she didn't think the other girl would question it. Her question was awkward, and Odette didn't even think about telling the truth. "Yes." She lied, though it wasn't a complete lie. Some parts of her holidays had been alright, but it had been overshadowed by the horrible knowledge she now had. Beaubelle didn't need to know that, though. She wondered if the other girl would get jealous if she told her she had been with Margo. Might be a fun experiment. "I spent some time at Margo's place, in England." She said importantly. "It was pretty nice."

It felt nice being in the presence of Odette. Beaubelle still felt her cheeks turning red when Odette said she was already studying. But she was a real Ravenclaw indeed and she was glad to be, she wasn't ashamed of that. But she didn't knew talents she had more than being intelligent and motivated for lessons. Odette seemed to have far more talents than she did. '' Yes.. I guess.'' she responded to her friend. She was wondering where Margo was since she was always around Odette. She smiled shy to Odette when she talked about her grades. Would it be true, she was trying to have good grades again this year. Last year wasn't that good. '' I wish they were, last year wasn't that good. So I'm hoping this year will be better.'' she said and didn't knew if it would ever succeed. She thought Odette was having good grades, maybe even better than she had. The girl was glad Odette said she had a good break. When she heard she spend time with Margo she felt a bit sad. Not because she was jealous but because she wasn't involved. Margo seemed to be a better friend for Odette and she hoped to have someone like that once too. She felt left out and didn't want to let Odette notice. '' Oh- that's nice. What did you do? '' she asked out of curiousity and like the sweetheart she was.

Beaubelle was easier to read than any of the books in the library, and even easier to manipulate. But it didn't feel as... fun as it used to. It was a little sad. Not that she actually felt bad, but there was no thrill either. Still, it made her feel a little better that Beaubelle's grades weren't fantastic either. She suddenly wanted to compare their grades from last year, but knew better than to ask. "I'm sure you'll do great." She said instead, nodding confidently. The sadness she saw when Beaubelle heard she had spent time with Margo had been her goal, but once again it didn't feel as good as she had expected it to. She couldn't even tell Beaubelle the truth about what they did, as she had mainly used the time going over Odette's private family issues. That wasn't something she was ready to share with Beaubelle. "We mostly just hung out. It was alright but not spectacular." She said, running a hand through her hair with a shrug. "What about you? Did you go to Sweden?"

Beaubelle didn't knew why she felt nervous around Odette today. Mostly she just felt amazing, but she wanted to impress her or something. She tried more harder, because she was desperate for some contact. It was nice of her thought to have confidence in doing better this year. '' I'm not following every classes this year. So I can focus on the things I like. I don't know what I want to do after Hogwarts.. do you?'' the blonde asked a bit more confident. It was good to think of the future she thought, but she wanted to focus on now too. She had still time to figure out what she wanted. And was sure that her parents could help her. Her father was an auror and the blonde knew she didn't want to do that. Liam would he always talked about it, and their father would like so too. Perhaps a healer like her mother could be too, but she wasn't sure. It wasn't spectacular so that didn't sound too happy. '' I've went to Sweden indeed, with almost the whole family like every year. Do you know Sofia or Gabriel? My younger brother is a first year now, he is in your house. '' Beaubelle felt more confident to talk and hoped she would get Odette her attention for a while.

Odette felt a bit of anxiety at Beaubelle's question, as it was something she preferred not to linger on. Third year was the first year where they got to pick their own subjects, and Odette had purely picked ones she liked or which her mother found important. She had absolutely no idea what she wanted to do after school. "I don't know yet either." She said with a careless shrug. "But we have a lot of time, we're only third years." She said this as much to reassure herself as the other girl. "I'm the same with the subjects, it only makes sense to drop the ones we don't care about."

She feigned interest in the girl's family, though inwardly she couldn't help feeling jealous. The thought occurred to her that she may have cousins as well, somewhere. After all, she'd had two siblings she hadn't known about. The thought felt dizzying, and she pushed it away. "I know Sofia, but I don't think she likes me very much." She said with a shrug. "The time I met her she was only interested in the guys." Odette rolled her eyes slightly, though she kept the meaner comments to herself as it was the girl's cousin. "I don't know Gabriel, though. Nor your brother, I think. What's he like?" It made her curious to think of Beaubelle's siblings, were they all as shy and quiet as her? Odette's own sister seemed similar to her, as annoying as that was to admit even to herself.

Beaubelle listend at Odette and prefered that way more than she had to talk herself. '' It is difficult..'' the blonde said with a sight. She had no idea what she wanted to become right now. She nodded when Odette said that they still had time, that was true. But it seemed like the day from yesterday that they were first years and now they were already third. '' Which ones are you following? Or are you going too?'' the blonde asked curious at the blonde.

She listened Odette talking about Sofia and it sounded like her cousin. '' That's Sofia, she doesn't like girls that much. She has a better relationship with my brothers than me and her.'' Beaubelle knew what Sofia went through and thought it was horrible she missed her aunt too, she was her favorite. She thought about how she could describe Gabriel and Liam, they were both so different than she was. '' Uh Gabriel and Sofia are in Gryffindor and Gabriel loves Quidditch very much and that is really his life I guess. And Liam likes Quidditch too, he likes girls very much he is a male version of Sofia. But he is very nice to boys too. '' she thought about her brother and how different they were. '' Do you have siblings?'' She didn't knew if they brought this subject on before, but didn't remembered it so asked away. She was doing a good job and thought this conversation went well.

Odette shrugged at Beaubelle's question about the subjects she was gong to take. "The electives this semester don't seem all that interesting to me. I don't care about Muggle Studies," she ticked it off on her fingers, "Ancient Runes seems silly, and Care of Magical Creatures messy." She shrugged carelessly. "So I'm sticking with Potions, Transfiguration, and Defence." She couldn't help pull a slight face at the mention of transfiguration. She really didn't like the subject, and the tutor that had been supposed to help her last semester had mostly helped her self esteem about her abilities go down the toilet.

She rolled her eyes at the mention of Sofia. "She doesn't like girls, ever? That's stupid. I bet you're way better than your brothers, even though I'm sure they're great too." She said with a shrug. "Not liking someone just because they're a girl or boy is short-sighted and shallow." She stated firmly, though she was conscious that she was insulting the girl's cousin, she figured Beaubelle wouldn't go against her word. "There are way better reasons to dislike someone."

Her question caught her off guard, though, and she had to stop herself from saying 'yes' without thinking. She did, but that hardly counted. And it wasn't anyone's business. She hoped Beaubelle didn't notice her long hesitation before answering. "No." She just said. "What are your brothers like?" She asked, turning the question back to her.

Beaubelle listened as Odette told about the electives, she didn't cared about muggle studies and Beaubelle dind't understand why. She thought it was interesting but she didn't chose to follow it. She didn't dared to say it to Odette though so she kept her mouth shut. She followed Ancient Runes and she quiet liked it but that wasn't important what she thought. '' Those are nice subjects indeed. I don't follow them.'' When she said it she noticed it wasn't making sense at all. She liked them but she didn't chose to follow. But that wasn't important now.

When Odette spoke about Sofia she didn't know what to think. But when Odette said she would be better than her brothers she smiled. It was nice of her to say that.
'' Thanks.. I'm not sure. Sofia just likes to hang out with boys. She mostly have fights with girls. But she has been through a lot so she must have her reasons..'' Beaubelle missed her favorite aunt still and couldn't imagine how it must be like living without a mother. She agreed with Odette on her opinion, she didn't chose her friends too it didn't matter if they were a boy or girl. She was hanging out with Jerara too and he was a boy and she had nothing against them. She waited until Odette answered the question, it wasn't often that Odette was so long quiet but she didn't thought something of it. '' Ok. I wasn't sure you never spoke about sisters or brothers so I already guessed..'' She wondered what it must be like being a only child. When she directly got a question about her brothers she thought of them. '' Well Liam is very present and really likes girls. My younger brother Noel is more quiet but very friendly. They both are nice brothers. I also got a younger sister Lovisa she is seven.'' the white blonde felt nice to talk about her family. It was something she was proud of and not where she was ashamed of.

Odette wondered if Beaubelle would ever be able to say something critical about something someone else liked. The idea of saying the subjecs were nice while also admitting she didn't actually take any of the classes was silly. If she liked them, surely she would be taking them? Beaubelle really needed to grow a backbone and stand for what she liked. But this way she was easier to manipulate me.

She rolled her eyes when Beaubelle said Sofia had been through a lot. "Look, some people go through stuff but that doesn't mean you can just be mean to half of the human race because of it. It's stupid." She said firmly. Odette herself was going through lots of stuff, and sure, she was mean to people, but that was different. The people she was mean to acually deserved it. She had the urge to ask Beaubelle why she asked about siblings if she already guessed Odette had none, it would have avoided a very awkward moment for her if the girl had just kept the question to herself. Now her mind kept flashing back to Matthew and Charlotte, and she didn't want to think about either of them right now.

So she focused on Beaubelle telling about her family. Odette's eyes grew wide as she kept listing them. "You have two brothers and a sister?" She asked her, surprised."And cousins too? That sounds like a lot. What's that like?" Maybe that was why Beaubelle was so shy and quiet? Like her siblings overshadowed her? Odette knew Liam vaguely from being in Slytherin, and from his demeanor she never would have guessed he was Beaubelle's brother. "I'm glad I don't have that." She added firmly. She truly wished she really was an only child, if she were honest with herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back