OOC First Name
Marga
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Straight 9 1/2 Inch Rigid Oak Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Well, since I've been gone for like more than a whole semester in Hogwarts, I know that I've got a lot of catching up to do, especially with plots. Maybe I'll be focusing on my twins first for the moment until I can completely manage my time between everything... xD

Junpei+a.k.a+Atsushi.jpg

Well, first off is Conan.

Conan Edogawa the older brother of the twins who seemed inseparable. But, now, the twins are still not in good terms, in fact, they're in bad terms which has gotten worse over the time they spent in Japan. Now, Conan has completely changed. From a good boy who was friendly to everyone, he is now some mean guy. From a good student who would get high marks in almost every class, he is now one who never attends class.

For him, I need, maybe a couple of enemies, some acquaintances maybe, and some others...

images

Up next is Ai.

The clingy, mean little sister. At least, she used to be until the fight. The little girl has mostly spent her time in her room punching the wall and throwing tantrums blaming herself for what happened between her and Conan. From that mean little girl, she's now someone who would rarely leave the common room and would only leave secretly, careful to not get noticed. From the girl who likes to study and get good grades, she never attended classes because of her depression.

For her, I need a couple of RPs with maybe some friends cheering her up, or maybe a couple of enemies who would be a wee bit meaner to her.

Well, I still leave the ideas of plots to you guys, and I know I left plots hanging with some as well, especially for these two.. Sorry for that.. :cry: .. Well, if you still want to continue the past plots, or make new plots, feel free to post here or shoot me a PM.

</COLOR><i></i>
<COLOR color="#ee4a2d">Thanks and still apologizing for suddenly disappearing,
~Marga

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back