Catching Up

Blair Petrescu

Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Blair had been gone for months and it was a just the day before that she had returned back to school. School seemed different in her opinion, and everyone acted like they never knew who she was. Frustrated, Blair walked to the lakefront hoping to catch glimpse of any magical creatures or anyone, at least anyone would remember her and talk to her. It was just her second day there but Hogwarts seemed to be so relaxed and calm, and it was not how she remembered it.

Picking a little pebble and throwing it into the water, Blair wished there at least someone who could cheer up her super bad day.

As Blair's pebble sunk into the calm waters, another pebble crossed its path, skipping over the waters before plunging in to the deep waters. "Hey there," Tichondrius said, as he skirted the edge of the waters. He tossed another stone at the lake, and watched as it skipped and sunk. "Haven't seen you around. But then, I haven't been around lately myself. You're Blair, aren't you. Blair Petrescu." He extended his hand. "Tichondrius, Tichondrius Illitharis."

Blair looked up when she heard a voice. "Oh hey, Tichondrius" she replied with a small smile. "You're that guy from the dungeons aren't you? The one with Henric...?" she asked, trying to remember the incident way back at the dungeons weeks before. "So how are you now?" she asked.

Jeeyan was swimming across waters when she walmost hit by a pebble..Now who the hell is that??,she asked and surfaced to find a girl and a guy..Hey,I remember that guy..He was the one Rhianne tells me about.. referring to her human friend..She waved hello to get their attention..

Blair almost screamed when she heard a voice. She wasn't usually scared of those things, but they do surprise her at times. "Oh hi," she uttered back politely.

"Fine. Perfectly fine," he said. "And yes, I was the one with the incident with Henric. I do hope you weren't frightened by that ... incident." Tichondrius flinched as Blair screamed. "Relax," he said, "It's just a mermaid."

Jeeyan scowled at the girl..Turning to the guy,she asked,How are you and my friend??Rhianne..",letting her voice sound melodic on the lake...She let herself float as she considered the girl's appearance..

He tilted his head as he gazed at the mermaid. "Rhianne? I haven't seen her in a while; I just got back to Hogwarts a day ago. I was away for ... business," Tichondrius replied.

Jeeyan frowned at Tichondrius..Ignoring the girl,she remarked in response,"Well..If I were you,you better get going because she seems down since the day she arrived.."

Rhianne was on her way to the lake to see her mermaid friend,Jeeyan..Underneath her cloak was her swimwear,a shade of blue..A contrast to her house color,she skipped along to arrived earlier..I wonder wher Ti is..,she lamented at the thought..She hadn't seen Tichondrius for what like ages..She scanned the lake which was near to her now when she stopped short..A silver hair caught her eyes,undoubtedly belonging to Tichondrius..He was talking to Blair and a creature at the lake..Jeeyan!!Rhianne didn't know what to do..All she hope is that Jeeyan never told Ti about what she told her..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back