Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 12 1/2 Inch Unyielding Vine Wand with Basilisk Skin Core
Horror Zhefarovich waited until it was dusk to invite Astraea Vale out to the cliffs to talk. It was forbidden, for one, and soon, curfew would be around and then they would be out after dark. It was an ideal area to chat, and to see what all happened over the break. It was possible that she might have been upset that her brother was sorted in Slytherin, like her. That was one of the only people that he had even paid attention to while listening to the sorting ceremony. He had a couple of relatives go through as well, one of them being a Slytherin and the other a Ravenclaw. It was not a bad choice of houses for either of them. Horror did wonder if there would be any relatives that would be sorted in Hufflepuff. And if he would be around to see it when the time comes. Perhaps Ravage, since their dad was a Huffepuff. Their mom was Slytherin, so it might win out. Who knows.

Although Astraea was content in solitude, she realized a desire for a specific individual's company throughout the school break. Following her brother's sorting outcome, the Slytherin girl's only want was to immerse herself in an Astronomy book. Nevertheless, she was taken aback by how quickly she agreed to go with Horror to the cliffs. Upon their arrival, Astraea took a seat, allowing her feet to dangle over the edge as she gazed up to the sky. "It'll be better once the sun goes down."

Horror looked over at Astraea as she gazed at the sky. He nodded along, since he would have to agree. It would be better when nighttime hits. "The sun can be ruthless. It'll burn people for being in its presence for too long. Although, since you love astronomy, you can only see the stars at this time." Horror's eyes searched the sky to see if he could see one yet, and so far, none were showing up. "I did not have to ask multiple times for you to come out here with me. Would I be wrong to say that you might have actually missed me over break?" Horror smirked, since poking some of her buttons was his favorite past time. He'd love to see her smile or laugh, but he still had a long way to go - especially since he lacked showing emotion himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back