OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Arthur
Kiara missed holidays a lot and to at least get a feeling from home, she asked uncle's fiancee to send her something from Kiara's room and from all, she sent Kia's favorite book. Kiara did miss it a lot and wanted to reread it, but getting ready for the exams gave her some complications with motivation to read at least something. So she came to the Student Lounge for a company, not a quiet place, but until that she sat in the sofa with crossed legs and petted her cat, that she took with her, if she won't get her company. Book was thrown on desk and Kia was half asleep and the only thing that kept her awake was really needy cat.

Jordie couldn't possibly be more excited, there was just so much good news today! He ran throughout the castle, looking for a very particular person. He almost ran right by the student longue, but he'd spotted her out of the corner of his eye. He turned quickly, almost falling before stumbling back and bolting to the student lounge. "RARA!" Jordie yelled, barreling into the room and jumping onto the couch beside her, bouncing excitedly. "Rarararararara," He babbled, excited, eyes sparkling brightly.

Kiara jumped up as she heard really well known voice. "Jojojojojojo!" she answered to his babbling as she properly woke up and understood that everyone was alive. "Who put a babbling curse on you?" Kia laughed and then she saw how happy he was, she leaned closer to him, started to happily smile. "What happened? Ball? Exams? Friends? Kiss? Love? Onyx?" after that she stopped and opened mouth as wanting to say something but continuing to smile. She didn't know if that was true, but with their love to Onyx and Jamie, it was the first thing that came up to her mind. "They? Finally?" and without getting and answer she almost yelled: "Yes! Yes! Yes!" Coco fastly got out of her lap as her owner stood up and started to jump.

Jordie couldn't help but burst out laughing, hopping to his feet with Kiara and grabbing her hands, jumping excitedly with her. "Yesssss, they are! Finally!" He laughed, shaking his head a bit. "I got the whole story from Sapphire it's sooooo romantic you're going to be so thrilled," Jordie did a bit of a twirl before falling onto the couch and tucking his legs beneath him. "I have other news but obviously this one is the most important!" He announced with a bright smile.

Kiara laughed even more and then instead of simple jumping, started to jokingly dance and made Jordie dance with her. "They are together! They are together! They are together!" she sang that without thinking about how she sounds it was too exciting for her. She waited for her favorite ship to finally get together since she first met Jordie. "Yes? What? No! You're joking! They are together and you have details, God! Don't skip any detail, everything is important! Start from the beginning! I want to know EVERYTHING!" she jumped into the couch next to the Jordie, crossed her lengs infront of her and then finally took back Coco to her lap, and started petting her. "Whaaat? More perfect news? You HAVE to tell me everything! It's already the best day in this year!" Kia admitted and leaned closer to Jordie over her cat, and smiled cheerfully.

Jordie laughed brightly, immediately starting in on it, telling Kiara everything. Telling her about Onyx's musical tendencies, his new job, the bad breakup, before going on to tell her all about how he'd serenaded Jamie- Jordie even sang all the songs for her, as best as he could. He was giggling, and had to stop midstory, just as it was getting good, as Onyx had lost his shoes and walked over tables to sit down on Jamie's table. He fell back, unable to keep from laughing.

Kiara watched Jordie with sparkling eyes. While he was speaking, Kia was smiling, laughing and listening carefully and petting Coco. When he started laughing in midstory, she tried to keep without laughing to get the upcoming part of story. "No! Stop laughing! Get up! I want to hear the rest of it! Jojooooo!" she tried to get him up and ended up laughing and almost on him. "Like I feel bad about Onyx's situation with broken heart. It's literally awful, BUT THOSE SONGS! God! Don't give me a boyfriend or girlfriend, if they won't sing for me! LIKE duh, it is SO romantic and cute, and and and.. Ugh, just SO wholesome!" she shook her hands in happiness and then waited for the rest. She didn't even realize that she came out accidentally, she never did that before to anyone, except her first best friend Gaby, but she didn't even notice that. Kia wanted to hear more.

Last edited:
Jordie tried to control his laughter, sitting up again. "God, I know, whoever I end up with, I need to find someone at least half as romantic as my brother," He agreed easily, running his hands through his hair. He shook his head. "No, no, Rara, he- he had this speech," He took several deep breaths, before quoting Onyx's speech, leaning in to grasp Rara's hands in his, practically bursting with excitement. "He didn't ask Jamie out, Rara, Onyx proposed!" Jordie almost squealed, clapping his hands together and giggling loudly. "The ring, it- it was a black metal, with a line of diamonds in the center the whole way around, very soft, very Onyx, you know? Like I know Onyx, if it was for himself he would have made it very flashy, but it was subtle, you know, like it was gorgeous but it was softer." He tried to explain.

Kiara fastly started to nodd at what Jordie said. "Same!" She did know that it was possible for her to fall even for cold hearted person, but there still was a cool preference before it happened. While listening to the Onyx's speech, she leaned her chin in her hand and looked at Jojo in excitement. "No way! You're joking! Right? Oh my God! No way!" Kia closed her mouth with her hands, she almost looked like she was the one who got proposed. She shipped Jamie and Onyx that strongly, that it was the most perfect news for her. And as she was listening for the way ring looked, she got even more excited, if that was even possible. "Oh God! Onyx is so romantic! I can't stand it, it's so super cool! And that ring looks like the most beautiful ring ever! He also has super cool taste in rings. You will take me to their wedding, right? We shipped them since the last year, from our first meeting and here they are. Engaged! I CAN'T believe it!" Kia excitedly hugged Jojo and messed with his hair. It was the most perfect news for her. There was so much excitement boiling in her. "Oh, and on this note. Did you invite Eoin the ball as your date?" she added it, since it was still about love things and Kiara shipped them too. It was time for them to become at least something closer to the couple, not a couple yet. She wanted to make sure that Jojo didn't get hurt and also didn't skip his chances on making a move. What a dilemma!

Jordie couldn't help but giggle, laughing along with her and shaking his head. "Of course you're my plus one, Rara, but they're gunna be engaged a while, I don't think either of them are in any hurry to actually get married," He rolled his eyes. He blushed as she turned the tables unexpectedly, letting out a shy and nervous laugh. "Yes, yes, I asked him, though he insisted that we aren't going as a couple this time. That's okay though, I'm not going to rush him, you know, I mean, Jamie waited for ages for Onyx to be ready, I don't mind waiting for Eoin," He smiled shyly, rubbing the back of his neck. He tried to turn it back on her. "What about you, have you asked anyone to the dance?"

Kiara laughed at what Jojo said and started nodding. "Yeah, makes sense, but stiiiill. I have to be sure that I am going to their wedding," she giggled a bit and then even more started to smile as noticed how Jordie blushed, there totally was something he had to tell. "You are young, but I'm happy that you invited him and he didn't turn you down. That's a step somewhere, that is important." with that she opened her arms so he could fall on her and they could cuddle. "Maaaaybe?" she giggled. "His name is Arthurian Taylor, we are in the same year, but he is in Gryffindor. I maybe am into him," she looked at him and awkwardly smiled, and then giggled.

Jordie chuckled. "Rara, there is no way you won't be coming to their wedding with me. Who else is going to swoon at their vows?" He laid down on her, not passing up the chance to cuddle. "I'm hoping it goes well," he murmured, before listening to her go on about her interest. "Arthur?" He asked, surprised. "That's Lily's little brother, right? No, Ava's. My older sister is close to the Lockwood family- or at least, the twins are close to Ava. I only really know names, and that Lily makes the best treats," he chuckled lightly.

Kiara laughed as Jojo spoke. "Got this, there is no chance that I am not going to their wedding and no chance that I won't swoon at their wedding. Yesss, we have an amazing plan for wedding! We will have to go matchy, please, lets go matchy! What is Onyx and or Jamie's favorite color?" she excitedly clapped on her legs and then hugged Jordie tightly, and slowly petted his head as he was laying on her. "It will go well, I am sure. If no, I will jinx him," Kia chuckled and then widened her eyes as shocked about Jordie knowing him. "Are you related to them? If I am not wrong, Ava is Arthur's oldest sister and twins are their youngest siblings." she fastly repeated everything she knew and then shook her head again. "They are so much.. I understand that I have a lot of cousins here too, but still. I won't ever get used to having a whole family in the same school," Kia chuckled and with that moment she understood again how badly she missed Beauxbatons and being the only kid there from all the Easterling-Stark-Mcleod-Mikaelson family. Now she had nine cousins here and it was so weird.

Edit: accidentally posted without the ending

Last edited:
Jordie laughed lightly, pleased that Kiara was as thrilled with the development as he was. "I have no idea, but I can find out," He winked playfully. He hummed lightly, content as she cuddled him. It was very soothing. He hummed softly in response to her comments about Eoin. They would just have to see what happened. He didn't want to move in response to her next question, so he didn't. "I'm not related to anyone, Rara, I'm adopted," He commented idly, yawning. "But no, the twins are just close to Ava. Ava is the one that taught Onyx to play piano," He told her. "There are only two Lockwood branches. Ava's dad has a twin sister, and they have three kids; Lillian, Ren and Rosalind." He snuggled into her neck. "Lily is graduating this year, but other than Lily and Ava they're all graduating this year I think."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back