OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Ebony Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Griffin Feather
With the semester beginning Daintree had arranged to have lunch with Jarica, she was now going to be one of his longest running female friendships that hadn't ended with him dating and dumping her. He liked Jarica as a friend and found her as easy to talk to as Emily, though Emily was different. A friend too but just different. So in the new term he'd sent Jarica a note for lunch and then arrived well before she did. He sat down at the gryffindor table not caring at who looked his way, it wasn't the first time he'd sat at this table and he had long since not been bothered with sitting at his own table. He liked to sit wherever he wanted. He grabbed some juice and was just waiting for Jarica.

Jarica always was wearing something pink and she looked cute. Mayby she can started model carrier when she finished shcool?It was a interesting thing and she get note from the Dain and she now walked here and see Daintree. She Jumped him in his back as always she was doing some craizy thing. "Hello! How was your break?" She asked.

Daintree was a little startled when someone jumped on his back and he gave a little frown before he realised who it was, "Jarica!" he greeted warmly and nodded, "It was fine, I got my own place. What about you?" Daintree asked her, he pulled some food towards him.

''You live like your own? So cool! I am thinking to about this place and not so sure where. I alwayys wanted live in London! Mayby i go there, when i graduted. It was good and i spend a little time with Knox and first time i got a date. But we are doing realy slowly and i think he is still upset when he broked up with his
boyfriend.'' s
he was sad for Knox and she was know how he in his life so important. Jarica was hoped that she can try helped him a lot make him feel better.

Daintree gave a nod, "Yeah, I'm an adult in the magical world, so thought it was time." he said. Daintree wasn't one to travel really, he liked New Zealand, other places were cool but he liked New Zealand most of all. "Knox, the Gryffindor?" he asked, he knew of the boy because of the prefect duties. "How did that happen?" he asked about her and him. "I'm sure he'll get over it soon," he said.

''I'm realy happy about you! I right now can't find for my self apartament, becouse work an shcool. I feel somtimes tired more than usual.'' Jarica take deep breath and drinked some water and she was thinking about soon eat food to. ''Knox, are Gryffindor. I not sure, but i always liked him shcool but i was so afraid start relontiships, becouse i hate my father and i have problems with him.'' But she was try started new life and forgot all problems. '' I hope so!'' She smiled.

Daintree hadn't really ever worked, and he didn't really intend to find himself a job over any break, so it had been easy enough to move out. He listened to Jarica talk about Knox being gryffindor and how she'd been nervous to start relationships. He was a little curious as to why she hated her father. "Why do you hate your father?" Dain said with a faux concerned tone, he was mostly just curious about it. Dain didn't hate his father but certainly their relationship had entirely broken down.

Jarica was not sure if he wanted her story and about her mother who was murderer muggle people she was afraid tell him that she was in Axkaban and her dad was such a jerk becouse he didn't tell her that him have anoher family and then all lies. Jaricas face changed a little bit and she don't wanted talk about it. "I'm sorry, but i don't wanna tell you. It's realy personal thing and i just don't wanna remember. Can we please talk about something else?" Jarica asked.

Daintree's curiousity only grew by her reaction. There was something there, some story that she didn't want to bring up but that was clearly something. Admittedly he would never say much about his family but he knew likely in comparison his issues would seem pretty childish. But he had to wonder where she was living, who she was living with. "No problem," he said with a charming smile, "Tell me more about Knox and where you guys went on a first date?" he wanted to know more about her father but wasn't going to go out of his way to make her tell him. She was one of the few friends he had, he didn't need to ruin that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back