OOC First Name
Sophia
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Jules couldn't believe that it was already her second year at Hogwarts and all of her family now had been at the school but she loved it as much as it felt a bit weird. But she was in the mood with whatever to that, at least she had her partner in crimes at school now and she was finally all set up to restart all the adventures and she even had some on her mind, she just needed to catch her brother for that. With that, she was running through school after breakfast. She had a few muffins in her hands and pockets and when one of them fell out of her pocket, she sighed loudly and stopped. "No freaking way! Why now?" she was still babbling something under her breath while trying to pick up the leftovers from the cupcake that broke into pieces when hit the ground. And while she was on her knees, trying to pick up the food, there were two flobberworms who were finding their way out of her pocket cause they didn't have enough space there anymore.

Grayson was craving waffles this morning but, as if fate was playing tricks on him, he was too far from the waffle plate. The second year boy got up, grabbed his plate, and put his headphones on, he would use anything to put them one and hear something and that trip was the perfect excuse to do so. He went to pick some waffles and added some syrup to some of them, chocolate to others and berries to the remaining ones. He was coming back to his place now when he tripped over something, something that was pretty big for him to have missed. His waffles went flying somewhere, hopefully not hitting anyone, or hopefully hitting Noah if he was there, and the Hufflepuff boy ended on the floor with an empty plate in his hand. Thankfully he hadn't hurt himself nor broken the plate, if he had Merlin only knows the amount of blood from his hands that could have joined the party.
He turned to the big obstacle in his way, a red haired girl that he had no idea why she was crouched "Are you okay? I am so sorry, I completely missed you there. Do you need me to call the nurse or something?" he asked in a worried and apologetic tone.

What was something she absolutely didn't expect was for someone to trip over her and losing their food out of their hands in the middle of the corridor but it seemed like she surely wasn't the only one to take the food somewhere away and eat not with everyone else. She put her hand on her waist when the boy asked her if she was alright. She was already back on her butt, still sitting, and the cupcake was again everywhere except where it was supposed to be. "It's fine, fine! I'm absolutely alright but it isn't," she pointed at her cupcake and started to check if the other ones didn't fall out of her pockets. "How are you yourself? Sorry to be an obstacle in your way, I was just-," she wanted to explain herself and the situation but something crossed her mind. "Where are they?" Jules was still sitting but she started to look around to found something, that something was flobberworms but she managed to forget that not everyone knew what she meant with "they".

The boy got up from the floor and wasn't really sure if the girl was indeed okay so he decided to check again, just in case "Are you sure? I can call the nurse if you need me to". When the girl pointed at the crumbled something she was picking up Grayson felt the need to help so he decided to use a spell that his mom taught him over winter for when he dropped his violin as a reaction to one of Jackson's jump-scares, Reparo, maybe it could repair the crumbles and piece them back together again. So, he took out his want and pointed them at the crumbles "Reparo" he said and suddenly all the crumbles started floating and started forming what seemed to be a cupcake. He was not sure if it was edible but... he did manage to piece it back together! "Better?" he asked the girl.
He was just just telling her that he was okay and that she wasn't an obstacle at all and that he should have had more caution when she cut him off talking about 'they', all he could ask in middle of all this confusion was "Who are they?"

Jules giggled when he re-asked if she was alright. "Not a zombie yet so pretty sure I will live without nurses," she put her hands up and then stretched her hand towards him. "You can check th-th-the p-p-pulse," she dramatically started to act like she was turning into a zombie but she couldn't keep serious so she broke into a laugh again. "I'm fine, absolutely fine! How are you yourself? In the end, you fell too," she pointed at his legs and when he repaired her cupcake. "Reparo worked for this? Seriously? Thank you! Where did you learn the spell tho? I don't remember that they taught us that in the first year. Wait you are a second year, right? I think we had some lessons together or I am messing up really badly?" JJ surely was that person who could mess up easily, she memorized only what she wanted to memorize.
"Mhm?" she looked up at him when he asked his question. "Oh, two flobberworms Harry and Larry, they escaped from my pocket," while she was checking what was behind her the two escapers were already at her feet, in the place where the other boy could see them pretty easily.

Grayson looked at the girl who was pretending to turn into a zombie with an awkward expression, she reminded him of Noah in a way, his brother always had a foolish and playful side that left Grayson kinda unsure as he didn't particularly find it funny, just embarrassing.
"I'm fine, nothing broken don't worry" he told the ginger girl. At her comment about the spell he used he smiled but decided to advert her "Honestly I didn't knew it worked either so be careful when you eat it, one of the side effects might be that it's not edible" he finished saying scratching the back of his neck. "It was my mom that taught me that over the winter break, she's a witch... it has come in handy quite a few times" he explained, he didn't want the girl to think he was a charms prodigy and would just start learning spells by his own.
To the girl's answer Grayson just looked at her with the same confused expression "Right... flubberworms... so... we are looking for worms?" he asked her unsure of what flubberworms were, he didn't even knew those were a thing to begin with.

When Jules saw his facial expression, she immediately stopped and awkwardly smiled. "I'm sorry, I just thought that it could be funny," she wiped her hands on her clothes and then almost forgot about what happened. She wasn't the type of person who would be bothered by awkward situations.
"Fooh then looks like everyone is alright! Glad you're not hurted tho," Jules smiled at him and then laughed at his warning. "Oh, what's the worst that can happen? Not like it got poisonous or something like that," she excitedly giggled and brushed her hair back. "Seriously? That's fun! My parents decided that there are bigger chances that our dog will turn into a cat by himself than that they will try to teach me or my younger brother any spell," Jay started to talk about her family life easily, it was something she would never hide.
Jules nodded at his question and finally got up on her feet. "Yeah, two fat yellow worms," she started to look around and noticed one of them. "Don't move," she whispered and pointed at one worm that was trying to get on Grayson's leg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back