Catch a Smile

Aurora Night

OOC First Name
Kathy
Sexual Orientation
Personalities
Wand
Wild 10 3/4 Inch Reasonably Supple Ebony Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Having never heard of the person who was next on her list, Rory figured that her best chance of finding them was the tried and true method she'd employed in previous years - randomly calling out in crowded spaces to try and bring the person to her. "Aminia Macksimov! Hello! Are you around? Does anyone else know? Don't be shy, speak up! Aminia!" Rory found that someone always tended to eventually reply, even if it was just to try and shut her up.

Aminia had barely strolled past the entrance to the great hall, when she heard her name being called. Turning on her heel, the woman tried to put on a smile, still confused over her last rose and not ready to receive another. "That is me." She said with a nod of her head, approaching the unfamiliar face.

Rory was so caught up in yelling the unfamiliar name that she almost shouted over top of the person that had just approached her. "Oh wow, that was fast. Good timing." Rory grinned at the older girl and fished out the required rose. "For you, if you hadn't already guessed," she said, holding out both the flower and note.
Dear Aminia,
We may not been speaking for very long but I think you are a nice person, and I think that we can be good friends. I am glad that you met Chaser and I think he is quite more happy now when he is with you. Please continue to look after him and he will look after you.
Love from Maggie
P.S You have very beautiful eyes.

Aminia smiled at the shorter girl. "Thank you for the delivery." She said with another nod of her head. "I hope you've gotten a lot of roses!" She spoke, knowing it was a kind thing to say to those delivering. Mini opened up the note while taking the rose, and her golden eyes first went to the name to be sure there was going to be one on there. Once she say it was from Maggie she expected it to be written in Korean as practice, but the English words were clear as day. Happy tears pricked the corner of Mini's eyes, the note from her boyfriend's little sister so sweet that she thought she might cry. She'd have to do something very nice for Maggie the next time she saw the girl.

Rory shook her head in response to the other girl's statement. "Nah, not yet. I've been running around delivering so unless someone throws one at me as I pass them in the corridor..." But the older girl was already much more interested in her note, which Rory supposed was fair. However she scrunched up her face as she observed a little longer - the girl was looking way too touched by a simple friendship rose. That was clearly Rory's cue to get out of there. "Well, I'd better get going," she stated hastily. "Stuff to do, people to corner. Bye!" There were a few Slytherins on her delivery list, so she dashed for the stairs down to the dungeons to escape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back