Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Sturdy Cedar Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Robert walked through the third floor corridor, glancing around him. There was glass covering the floor, and he had to pick his way through it.

Larissa saw Robert but continued throwing stones through the windows.

"What the hell are you doing!?" he shouted at Larissa. He wasn't normal to shout, but this could seriously damage things and people.

Larissa stopped throwing stones long enough to give Robert an un-characteristic smile and say "Re-decorating." Larissa returned to her stone throwing.

Carla put her hand on her forehead, scanning the situation. She waved at Larissa and said 'Have we met before?'

She turned to Robert and said, 'Do you want help picking up the glass?' But then realised Larissa was throwing stones. 'Having fun?' She asked.

Carla picked up a nearby stone. She resisted throwing it at Laris' head, and instead, chucked it over her shoulder. There was an almighty crass, and Carla's instinct was to cover her head. A minute later she said 'Whoops' And sneekily pointed at Robert.

Robert looked at Carla when she offered to let him. "No. But..hey your slytherin?" he noticed

(can we fone down lol c hard 2 type wiv 1 hand??)

"You!!" Robert pointed at Carla. He started lopping a stone at her.

Larissa stared at Carla.
"Can I help you?" She said in honeyed tones.

(i knew dat XDXD)

(CARLA!!!!!! CHANGE UR BL**DY AGE!!)

Carla sighed. 'Oh well, I'll just clear this mess up'.
She walked out and reappeared with a dustpan and brush. She wondered what on earth passers by would think. 'This is all Larissa's fault'.
She gave the dustpan and brush to Robbie and said 'You do it, you should have stopped her in the first place. Carla wanted Robbie to say fine, but she always expected the unexpected.

Robert just stared at Carla. When she handed her the dustpan and brush he reminded her. "We. Are. Magical!" he said, dropping the items. Getting out his wand he said "Repairmento" and instantly the room was clear again. "And Carla, it is NOT my fault! Savy?" he shouted at her again.

(ok lets change this for some libby action XD)

('puff. Im here!! i see you're all so thrilled to see me...hmm..modesty rocks..hi toni, soz roberts gone..he's me btw)

(bordem..im going to new SPAM. claire if duno wer is come see ma screen)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back