Catalyst

Ryuuji Tsukino

OOC First Name
Raze
Wand
Holly Wand 11 Essence of Phoenix Feather
It was a hot Friday afternoon and classes had just ended. Some students head to their houses already. Some hang-out with their friends and go to different shopping centers. Some are still at school to do or finish their projects. Ryuuji, being a transfer studentsalmost the second half of the second semester, had nothing better to do but to go straight to his home. He had no after school clubs to attend to and he still hadn't made any new friend. With a sigh, Ryuuji quickly bid his classmates farewell and walked towards the crowded parking space and looked for a familiar red bicycle that he uses whenever he needs to go home. He was about to ride his bicycle and make his way home when his phone suddenly vibrated. Checking out to see whoever it is that had phoned him, Ryuuji broke out into a smile when he had discovered that it was actually his mother. She had told him that she was going out therefore he had no need to hurry. Typing a reply to his mother, Ryuuji had asked whether he could actually wander off a bit. Not really waiting for his mother's response, Ryuuji started biking until he had made his way to Brightstone Village.

The village was quite large if he may say so. It was also packed with a lot of people of all ages and races. Not really being that familiar with the said place, Ryuuji had his eyes looking at the various stores and ladmarks around him. He was too occupied by his surrounding that he was not really looking at his front. He was quite oblivious with the people that were passing by him until he had felt his bicycle stopped as if it had collided into something solid. Looking at his front, Ryuuji's eyes widened when he had realized that he had actually hit a girl. Feeling really reckless and stupid, Ryuuji quickly dismounted his bike and offered his hand to help the girl which he had unintentionally injured. "I'm sorry, I wasn't looking at where I'm going... I'm sorry.." He said repeatedly as he bowed down to show that he was sincere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back