OOC First Name
Cole
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Reuben <3
Saveli Matveev was sick and tired of stairs already, and was more than grateful that she and Gabriel had planned on meeting on the second floor. The petite Slytherin couldn't be too upset though as it did help to keep her in shape. After all walking up and down hundreds of stairs a day would keep her cardio health good, and also toned her legs. The woman, who was in the early stages of puberty and already interested in boys was aware that the nicer her legs looked the more attention she got. Perhaps that was why she often wore shorts around the castle now. Though it could also be for the fact that no matter what season it was in New Zealand it was always roasting hot. Saveli could see Gabriel at the end of the hallway and lengthened her strides, excited to just sit down and study a bit - since his attitude from earlier in the week had blown over.

Gabriel was waiting with his usual air of confident indifference: hands stuffed inside his pockets, and back leant against the outer wall of the second floor corridor. He only needed wait four minutes and sixteen seconds (he was counting) before she appeared at the far end, all leggy and beautiful as usual. Gabriel made a face somewhere between a genuine smile and a flirtatious smirk, peeling his back from the wall to rise to his full height, and tried to keep his eyes on her face as she approached.

It had been a long time since Finn had gotten back to drawing his comics. He had forgotten how much he loved to draw his cartoons. He was sure to be undisturbed in the Abandoned Classroom, where he could draw all the people in the school, his badass looking friends, to the scary looking Professors, and the ugly looking enemies. Finn had almost run to the Abandoned Classroom, excited to draw his people, and write them into comics. He took every second step, until he reached the Second Floor Corridor, puffing. It was exhilarating. Finn put one hand on the wall to lean on, catching his breath; he'd hardly realized he was standing next to a new boy from his year. Finn grinned at the boy, before seeing he wasn't even looking at him. He followed the other boy's gaze to a blonde beach babe. Finn let out a low whistle, elbowing the other boy gently in the side. "Life has been good to her! What a babe right?! I'm so okay with her wearing shorts." He chuckled.

A low whistle diverted the Slytherin's gaze to a boy beside him that, until that moment, he had been too preoccupied to notice was there. In a moment, he realised the kid (they looked around the same age, but Gabriel referred to anyone he disliked the look of as a kid) was looking straight down the corridor at Saveli. Gabe's jaw tightened as he turned to face him. "I'm sorry, " he said, not looking or sounding very sorry at all. "What did you just say?" If the kid didn't want a punch in his smug little face, Gabriel hoped he could tell it was a rhetorical question.

Finn looked at the boy who had a hard looking face as he replied. He whacked him very lightly with the outside of his hand on the boy's chest, a laugh coming out. "I see, too busy oogling her already right?" A thought came to his head and he turned to face the boy head on. "Dude, is she your girlfriend? Alright!" He exclaimed, holding his hand up for a high five. The previous year was when Finn actually started noticing girls, and though then he was nervous and confused, this year he had completely come out of his shell. He realized girl's preferred compliments rather than 'hes mean because he likes you'. It wasn't his fault that the girls around the school were babein' and wearing shorts.

Gabriel clenched his fists to channel his fury. Just who did this kid think he was? Nobody talked about Saveli as if she were a display in a museum and got away with it. Nobody talked about any woman that way. The Slytherin looked this piece of scum up and down once, deciding in that moment that he could take him. Then he grabbed him by the front of his shirt and shoved him hard back into the stone wall. The high five went unfinished. "One more word and you'll regret ever opening your mouth, kid," he said quietly, but with ample venom to send anyone with a brain running for their life.

Before he even knew what was happening, Finn felt the air leave him as his back hit the wall. He looked at the maniac in front of him, and Finn put his hands on the guy's shoulders, in an attempt to keep him back. "Mate, calm down, I wasn't going to hit on her or anything - you should be stoked that someone thinks your girl is banging!" He quickly realized he was not helping the situation. "I don't want no trouble bro, just having a good day, no need for all the hostility!" Finn replied, giving the boy a smile, hoping he'd just let him leave. What a psycho.

Saveli had heard the low whistle, but frankly hadn't even thought for a moment it was directed at her. Perhaps she had a small lack of confidence - which did often manifest in her comparing herself to her sister. She hadn't even heard Gabriel speaking to him, before witnessing her friend pinning the boy to the wall. "Gabe!" She shouted, rushing to the kerfuffle. The blonde pushed Gabriel back, separating him from the brunette whom she didn't actually know. "What are you doing?" She asked rather loudly, looking to make sure the head mistress hadn't witnessed Gabe pinning the boy. She turned back to the shorter man. "I'm sorry about my friend, anger problems." She informed him, unaware as to why Gabriel was so worked up in the first place.

When the kid continued to dig himself into a deeper hole, Gabriel half raised his fist, fully prepared to punch him straight in the face. He would have, too, had it not been for Saveli hastening to reach them and pulling Gabriel away. He scowled, indignation heating his face. It was embarrassment, however, that turned him scarlet. Anger problems? That disloyal little... Before anyone could see it coming - including Gabriel - the Slytherin lunged forward and landed his fist square on Finn's cheek. Anger problems. Well, since he'd been given that title, he might as well warrant it.

Finn pulled his face as far back as he could when he saw the other boy raise his fist, he actually could not believe the madness of the boy; he'd never met someone so hostile. Fortunately, the girl came and interrupted, which Finn breathed a sigh of relief. He'd been in play fights with his siblings, but never actually punched in the face. The Gryffindor smiled at the girl as she apologized, but it was short lived as he felt a blow on his cheek. His face moved sideways and he staggered a bit, before pulling his hand up to his face, looking at the boy in disbelief. Finn hated drama, and had somehow gotten himself caught up in it. He scowled at the two of them, looking at the boy. "You have issues." He snarled, before pushing past the boy and walking away, his hand on his wand in case he tried anything again. Finn's face was so sore!

The very pregnant Headmistress was making her way back to her office, feeling tired. She could not wait until her baby was out of her stomach, she was far too old to be having children and it was really taking it's toll. Still, she couldn't wait to meet the little thing either. Thoughts of having a relaxing afternoon drinking tea and reading a good book was quickly pushed away as she saw three students in a sort of kerfuffle. She recognized Saveli immediately but it took her a couple of moment to recognize the other two. By the time she had been able to get to them, Gabriel had punched Finn in the face! "Mr. Fletcher." Ava called out sternly, stopping in front of the three. "You will come with me to my office, now." She had no tolerance for violence.

What had this kid said that made Gabriel so upset? When the sound of a hard thwack against the boys face echoed through the hall Saveli had nearly had it with her friend. "Gabe stop! What the hell!?" However her cries of anger and confusion were shortly met by Monty's "friend" (Saveli didn't believe they were just friends for even a moment), the headmistress. Saveli took a step back, and before she could be called as well moved down the hall to the kid whom had just gotten thwacked in the face. "Hey! Are you okay?" She asked. Normally Saveli would stay out of Gabriel's drama, but she couldn't help feeling it was her fault for not holding the raven haired boy back. Saveli moved in front of him. "Does it hurt? Can I do something to help?" She offered worriedly.

Gabriel stood back, his lip curling into the shortest-lived smirk of his life. No sooner had he lowered his fist than the Headmistress was ordering him to her office. He tried not to scowl, thinking that she, Finn, or Saveli might gain pleasure from seeing him upset. "All right, Professor," he said, suddenly cheerful, as if she were inviting him there for a cup of tea rather than a reprimanding. Sure, he'd go to her office. But if she thought he was going there to serve an ordinary detention, she was very mistaken indeed.

The headmistress' voice made Finn around and he coudn't help but smirk, a little bit glad that the crazy boy got snapped. Caught red handed! Hahaha. Still, he didn't want to stick around, but the pretty girl caught up to him, asking him if she could help. Finn definitely was not going to tell her that it hurt. He shrugged his shoulders, trying to play it off. "Oh yeah, I'm fine." Finn replied, shooting her a crooked grin. "I'm alright, thanks though." He replied, rubbing his cheek slightly.

Saveli attempted a half smile toward the boy. "I'm still sorry. I'm Saveli." She introduced herself to him awkwardly. "Are you sure there isn't anything I can do. He hit you pretty hard. I don't know why or what you said or he said, but sometimes he can get a bit defensive." She offered halfhearted apologies and only partially believed that this kid could have said anything to make Gabriel that mad. Unless it was about her - as Gabriel acted as an older brother so often to her.

On hearing her name, Finn held out his hand. "I'm Finn! Wish we were meeting under better terms!" He laughed. He shook his head again when Saveli asked what she could do, before laughing at her second statement. "Nah, I just learned to not compliment another man's girlfriend." Finn grinned, rubbing the back of his neck. Finn had grown more confident around girls now, but he was still on edge after just being punched because of her crazy boyfriend.

Saveli smiled sympathetically and nodded, but her expression quickly changed and she shook her head. "No. Him?" She gave a small eye roll. "He's just a really close friend, I'm single. I mean like, he's just not my boyfriend." It was a strange sight for Saveli to feel and sound awkward, but she'd never had to explain her relationship status to someone - especially not when it involved Gabe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back