Cat and Mouse

Faxen Lowart-Kozlova

OOC First Name
Kait
Sexual Orientation
Dymetris ❤
Wand
Oak 14 3/4" Essence of Raven Feather
Faxen Lowart ran straight out the front doors of the castle. Who would keep doing this to her? Who had this grudge against her? Why did they want to ruin her life? Faxen had done nothing to betray Dymetris. She was very much in love with him. Why would she have any interest in anyone else? The auror they mentioned had to be Enzo. Someone saw the kiss he gave her last Brightstone weekend when she had been out shopping for Christmas presents. Faxen had told Dymetris about this kiss and promised that nothing like that would ever happen again. Faxen had immediately told Enzo that she had a boyfriend whom she loved dearly. Of course, he meant nothing with the kiss. It was just Enzo's impulsive, flirty nature. Dymetris had forgiven her, or so she thought. What would happen now that the stupid gossip magazine had dragged this out into the open for the whole school?

This morning had started off like any normal day. She had dressed casually since she had no class today. Faxen had gone to breakfast completely unaware of what she would find on the Gryffindor table. Stupidly, she had picked it up and skimmed through it, stopping when she saw her picture. The pretty brunette's clear brown eyes swam with tears as she tried to fight them back. She knew Dymetris would not take this new bit of trash well just like he had known how the last article about him would affect her. There was no way Faxen was going to fall to pieces in front of the entire student population in the Great Hall. She ran until she reached fresh air. Faxen slid down the stone wall. There were no other students outside at this time. The Gryffindor girl put her head in her arms as tears slowly streamed down her face. Faxen felt like the mouse that the cat was determined to kill.

Morning brought some great discomfort. Like all those who swarm inside the great hall, he was greeted with the trash they so called the gossip magazine. Last time Dymetris had been brave enough to kill the news and conflict the trash with a loving kiss to Faxen. Today however, he wasn't the nice guy who finished last, he was the guy who just got dump on. And as the news spread amongst everyone presented in the great hall, the guy who got dump on left without a word. Karma was a b!tch when you least expected it. Dymetris had no word how much it had been killing from quite sometime now. His lessons were poor, his addiction for certain pick-me-ups reflected his odd behaviors, and now this. It's like the world was telling Dymetris he got all that he deserved and then some. Dymetris felt like sh!t and he hated it so much. Course he wasn't believing everything about the magazine, the puff had common sense not to believe everything that was being said. He left to where air was needed most, he went outside to the courtyard. Dymetris had been there for the longest time, rejecting going to class.

He turn around, unnoticed by the lioness, he saw her fall down to the ground. It was an overly dramatic scene, give them more to talk about he suppose. He was alright in a fit of anger, it's like they've haven't spoken properly for a long time and here he was angry as hell. Dymetris force his self control to put in play, honestly he wasn't this type of guy and he wasn't about to change for anyone else in the world. Dymetris recalled a time when he was shy, he wanted that back. Dymetris wanted to be him again, they can say what they want but he was going to fight back by not giving in. "Faxen..." he roam around the courtyard, to where she had fallen to tears. "Faxen? Dymetris called out to her, "Don't let them win, stop crying it's not worth it" he force these words out, he wished he could mean them but at the curtain time and moment it really was hard to say these words while putting some meaning behind them.

Faxen froze as she heard Dymetris' familiar voice speaking her name. She had not seen the Hufflepuff that morning at breakfast, and she had certainly not seen him in the courtyard only moments before. However, Dymetris must have been in one of those two places to have seen her seeking refuge in this crevice of the courtyard. The gorgeous brunette was not sure that she was quite ready to talk to her boyfriend, or at least she hoped he would still be her boyfriend after that lying article. Faxen didn't like that he could tell she was crying. It wasn't something she liked to do in front of others. Crying was not something that she did. Faxen felt that she had to be strong and not show weakness. She took a few deep calming breaths, trying to regain her composure. The brunette hugged her knees to her chest tightly, wishing to block it all out. Quickly, Faxen wiped the moisture from her eyes though they were still red and slightly puffy. Faxen was not a pretty crier.

Clear, wide brown eyes looked up into the beloved sea foam green eyes of Dymetris Kozlov. "I take it you read the article." she said quietly as she tried to measure his mood. She knew him just about as well as she knew the back of her own hand. Faxen patted the ground beside her with her slender hand, hoping he would sit down beside her. They really needed to talk. This particular talk had been a long time coming, ever since her Halloween confession. "It isn't true. I'm not pregnant. I haven't done anything to get pregnant." Faxen said, looking down at the ground as her cheeks reddened at the subject. Despite all the boys who had been interested in her and that she flirted with or went out with, Faxen had never slept with any of them."I'm not dating an auror. I'm assuming that the article is claiming that I am dating my friend, Enzo, since he is an auror. But it's not true. I'm only seeing you, and I only want to be with you. Dymetris, I love you. I've never felt this way about anyone else." she said, looking straight up at him. She desperately hoping that he would believe her.

Dymetris nodded, in acknowledge of the magazine. He read every bit of it, they mention the quidditch game too. Dymetris didn't care what they say, they tried and that's all that matter. Whoever was writing this really had it in for many of the other houses including Hufflepuff, why not Slytherin?! He wonder, but that didn't matter to Dymetris. He shrug when he read it, he was more concern over Faxen's article, more concern and angry someone would reveal something so private to the world, a confession to him was exposed for the whole world to read. And that's not right, Dymetris knew this would happen, but at the same time personal privacy no longer exist at Hogwarts. And that's what bother him loads. How can they think, I mean how do they know all of this? It be easy to pretend and act like it wasn't true, but it was hard, hard and dreadful. He would be reminded of what happen by others students, and that's why he wants more then ever to leave the school and be done with his education. Hogwarts wasn't running into sh!t, and that's what sadden him above everything else, this use to be home, now it was just sh!t and anger him that someone idiotic would make his second home feel like he has to hide all the time. It's not right, he cussed in a whisper. He pulled on the side of his hair, annoyed he sat down besides Faxen.

"I know you wouldn't do that to me love, I know you love me and I love you too. I just hate the fact they would do this to you, to us. It's not fair, it's not fair because we have just begun. And you don't understand how much you mean to me Faxen" he slip his arm around her waist and pulled her."You can't let them get to you, I know it's sh!t but I love you and Hogwarts isn't forever" he kissed her, his mouth his breath, he held in just to kiss her like it's been forever since he last touched those lips. "I'm angry for many reason, this is pity stuff love, I've been stressing a lot lately this is nothing" he kissed her cute button nose and pulled back away her hair, she looked a hot mess crying like that. He kissed her cheek and played with her silky brown air. It was soft and nice against his fingers, he let her hair go down her backside as he lean into her small shoulder, "You're alright, promise?"

It made Faxen feel better when Dymetris slid down next to her on the ground. If he had been as upset as she had expected him to be, Faxen didn't think that he would be sitting down next to her. An intense feeling of relief came over Faxen Lowart as her boyfriend echoed her words back to her. He still loved her. Dymetris claimed that she didn't know how much she meant to him, but the brunette thought that the same could be said in the reverse. Dymetris did not realize how much Faxen cared for him. The Gryffindor never wanted to see the Hufflepuff in any type of pain. She hated the magazine for the rumors that it continuously spread about both Faxen and Dymetris. Yet, he still spoke of a future, just like she wanted. Dymetris was right. It wasn't fair, and she didn't know why the person behind the magazine was trying so desperately to drag them down. Faxen vowed that she would not let that happen. The girl smiled slightly as his arm snaked around her waist, pulling her into him. Faxen went willingly letting go of all her defenses. Faxen wrapped her slender arms around him, holding on tightly as she breathed in his wonderful scent.

Then, Dymetris' mouth was on hers in a kiss. Her heart began racing as it always did when they kissed. Faxen had missed those kisses. She didn't think that she would ever grow tired of his affections. The pretty little brunette grinned at him as they broke apart, much happier now that she knew they were okay. The gossip magazine had not won and it would not win. The Gryffindor girl quickly brushed any remaining moisture from her cheeks. Her nose crinkled with her smile as he kissed it. Dymetris' fingertips fiddled with her long loose tresses in a pleasantly distracting way. "I'm alright now that I know we are okay." she told him her voice quiet. She didn't really want their conversation to be overheard like too many conversations were these days. "I just don't want to lose you. I can deal with everything else as long as you know the truth. The magazine, the other students, they don't mean anything as long as we are strong." she said, twining her fingers in between his. "I really do love you. I don't think you even realize just how much. What's been bothering you?" Faxen asked as she snuggled into his embrace.

It was sweat for their back he like to say it. No worries here, though he was afraid just a tad how much the magazine will push it. Will it go overboard and how will he react in the future? He was afraid, but then again as long as they were right and honest this school, this time and such should not matter. "I was mad for several reason, mostly with the school courses, otherwise we shouldn't worry about what they say, okay?" he cup her cheeks and kissed her forehead. She had a beautiful crown, he kissed her a few times and then ran his thumb down her beautiful cheek. Dymetris could kiss every inch of her body and never get enough, "Besides I know you wouldn't have done that, all the way with someone else. How can you do it with someone else, it be unfair" he smirk, he was in a bright mood again, better mood to joke about her choices of intimate partners. Dymetris had high hopes she would be the one to be with him in that way, and only her. He wanted their first time to be special, and it was clear to see he was ready to be with her in that kind of way. Although he maybe ready, it was up to her to give them the go, he would not or will ever pressure his lover into doing something they weren't ready to commit. However these strong feelings and the way he wanted her were rapidly growing stronger. Something he can't quite help it at all. She was divine, and he connected with her easily the most. Dymetris sighed a little, if he could just tell her what he wanted maybe she'd be game to be with him.

"It's all of the pressure of school" he blamed his disappointment at the moment in school, really it was a mixture of both. Secretly he couldn't tell her the second half of his frustration. "I can't wait till it's over. I love Hogwarts when I was younger, but now I just want to go and get out of here. It's not the same, you get me?" he says holding her more, "By the way you did wonderful in our quidditch game, I forgot to congratulate you but my seeker sort of crash from exhaustion so I had to take him to the hospital wing" he said remembering how he had almost hit a tree after that long goose chase, poor Greyson he didn't have the right mind to be seeker that day, still he did good. "Did you celebrate you're victory with you're teammates?" he asked curiously. He would've went and join the celebration, but Greyson needed someone to help him out. He stayed in the wings all night till the break of dawn, he went back to his dormitory when they said he'd be alright and needed a few days to recover from the game.

Faxen smiled prettily at her handsome boyfriend as he placed his hands gently on her cheek. Her clear brown eyes met his sea-foam green ones as her hands rested on top of his. "Okay, love." she replied softly.Dymetris' soft lips pressed against her forehead. The brunette felt at ease once more. She loved his affectionate touches and kisses. They were always so tender and sweet. Dymetris treated her with respect and adoration that reinforced his love for her. Faxen returned those affections in much of the same way. The pretty girl had never felt this kind of feeling before. She knew that she was in love with Dymetris. Faxen didn't think that there was anything that she wouldn't do for him. The couple had spent so long trying to keep their relationship a secret. When the truth had been revealed by the magazine, it had torn them apart. Once was enough for the slender Gryffindor. She didn't want to be without her Hufflepuff again.

His remarks about her choice, or lack there of intimate partners brought a bright crimson blush to her cheeks. Faxen could feel the heat on her cheeks as her face turned colors. She knew he was joking with her, but it was a sensitive topic for the brunette. Faxen wasn't quite sure how to respond to Dymetris. It wasn't as if she didn't want him in that way because she did. It was just that she knew it would mean giving away a part of herself that she couldn't get back. The sixteen year old wanted it to be perfect and special. Faxen loved Dymetris, but she wanted to make sure that he was the right one for her and that he felt the same way. "Well, you have nothing to be jealous about." she quipped back. Thankfully, Dymetris changed the subject. She understood what he meant about the pressure of school. Faxen was starting to feel the same way. "We only have one more year. Then, we can leave here and do whatever we please. Personally, I want to play music." she confided in her boyfriend. Things would be very different for them when they graduated from Hogwarts. Faxen wanted to make the best of her last year and a half. Faxen grinned at Dymetris as he congratulated her. "Thanks, baby." she said with a quick peck on his cheek. "I did briefly but not for long. I had a horrible bruise from that bludger that hurt like the ****ens, so I went to bed early." she said with a grimace at the memory of that pain.

Dymetris bit his lip and looked a little away, he release from her from his grip and sort of just sat there leaning a little towards Faxen. "I know, but I can't help wanting for it to rush a little faster, you know...I just want it to be over and then I can be okay again" all the magazine issues and his uncle pressure bother him a lot, he wished all his troubles would go away, though he was reminded once more of the times his mothers would say life was never easy. They've prove that a billion times over and over again, he was amazed how they could still be together after their trial and tribulations as a couple. And then he was reminded that when life gets hard, it soon gets easy afterwards. He was a seventeen year old running on hopes and dreams. He wanted all of it to work out for him, or least part of it. Life can't be a fairy tale for some, but for Dymetris that's all he really wanted. A part of a fairy tale or some reassurance that everything is hard now, and he expected the rough obstacles to clear away and get better. One can only believe he guessed.

"Music? You would do good in music" he smiled, she played heavenly. The industry of music was booming quite rapidly, he could see her making as someone big, but not quite big. He'd hate to lose his girlfriend if she became known worldwide, it explain why Isidora never made it professional, she would have but she took another road. From the last he heard of his cousin, she was around New Zealand, newly graduated and out of her families hair, Dymetris couldn't blame Issy of her free spirited. He sighed shaking his head, "I'm sorry just not in the best of moods babe, forgive me. I feel like sh!t" his use of pick-me-ups- was catching up, it left him high and dry. Kind of jittery, he told the healer about when he drop Greyson off, she had warn Dymetris over doing it on caffeine tabs would make him feel like this. He rubbed his pupils, they were irritating from the restless night he's been having during the week. Otherwise the healer told him to get enough exercise during the week and keep up his vegetable and fruit intake going in. She also provide that he consume a lot of meat, it would help build a whole new set of muscles, his body was asking for it. Dymetris thought it made sense.

"What do you want to do for our holiday sweety?" he asked out of the blue, he tried to maintain positive regardless his sluggish mood swings.

Faxen resisted the urge to frown her displeasure as Dymetris removed his arms from around her. She enjoyed their embrace as it made her feel protected. The brunette looked up at her boyfriend with a smile on lips. Faxen knew what he meant in a way. At the same time, Faxen was glad they still had one final year here at Hogwarts. She knew there were still things she needed to learn. Faxen wondered what would happen between Dymetris and herself. The Gryffindor girl loved the Hufflepuff very much and knew that he returned his feelings. One day, she could see herself marrying him, but she didn't want to get married in the next few years. Not that Faxi knew that Dymetris wanted to get married. The pretty girl wasn't going to think about all of that right now. They would cross that bridge as it came. Faxi grinned at Dymetris as he said that she would do well with music. "I think so. I mean I have been playing piano since I was two. I want to at least try. If it doesn't work out, I will do something else." Faxen said with a shrug. She wanted to pursue her dream, but she would not give up her identity to do that. "What do you think that you want to do?" the brunette asked curiously. She didn't think she had ever heard Dymetris say for sure.

"It's okay, love." Faxen answered her handsome boyfriend's apology. "It happens sometimes." she replied, giving him a swift kiss on his cheek. The brunette listened with a smile as Dymetris asked what they should do on their holiday. She was pleased that he wanted to spend his holiday with her. It would definitely make up for the past holiday break. "Some place warm." was her immediate response. She did not want to spend the holiday shivering. Dymetris knew Faxen's favorite time of year was when the weather took a warmer turn. "We could stay in New Zealand and go to one of the beaches here. Or maybe Australia? I heard that Bondi Beach is really nice. Or maybe Hawaii in the States?" she said. Faxen knew that Dymetris loved America. Any of those places would be fine with her so she decided to leave the final decision in the hands of her capable boyfriend.

Dymetris simper, her went back to holding her again. It's never a long period of time where he wasn't holding her. He like touching in more ways then one. He could feel the heat rise from his face, thinking seducement at how she would taste to him when he had the chance to do such adultery act on her. "I have faith that you would do better, if not great then most who tried to go on doing music. Have some guts babe, I know you can do it" he said passing a hand over her chin, kissing her lip, he grin gazing over her brown beaming eyes. "I've had a plan since the fifth year, I've decided to go into the Ministry. What you think about that? I'm still thinking about, or maybe we could duet together. That way I won't lose you?" he grin, he was joking at first, yet the idea struck him as something that could turn out to be amazing. He would be with her always, and he thought it was clear that is where he always wanted to be. With her and no one else. No one can make him feel like he always felt when he was with her. How can he be without?

He nodded, "Sounds like a plan, Australia it is" he said kissing her again. A nice long holiday with the beach at their side, he could see potential nights happening for them. Or just nights with the cuddling, Dymetris didn't mind. All he wanted with to be cozy and at her side.

Faxen grinned and nestled back into Dymetris' strong arms as he went back to holding her once more. He knew her all too well. Faxen smiled as Dymetris spoke to his faith in her. He told her to have guts. Guts was not something she was lacking. The Gryffindor girl wasn't afraid of going for her dream or even afraid of failing. The only fear Faxen had was the fear of losing Dymetris. The brunette looked up into his beautiful eyes as spoke of his future goals out of Hogwarts. "You would be good in the Ministry." she told him confidently. "Though if you want to sing together, do a duet, I am good with that too." Faxen said with a grin. The girl had never heard her boyfriend sing, but he must be able to or he wouldn't have suggested it. "You don't have to worry, babe. You won't ever lose me." she told him sweetly before giving him a light kiss. However, the idea was growing on her. Spending oodles of time with Dymetris definitely wouldn't be a bad thing.

Faxen snuggled deeper into Dymetris' arms as she waited for his decision on where they should spend their holiday break. She didn't really care as long as she got to spend it with him. Faxen was still technically underage but since Dymetris was seventeen already, he could perform magic for both of them. "Australia sounds perfect. We've visited in the past on a few family vacations. Not too far away either." she said approvingly. She couldn't wait to spend time with him alone, away from the stress of school. It would be much more like their lives would be next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back