Ilvermorny Grad | Stoic | Loner | Broommaker

Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Open after Jess posts with Lucas

Eli still couldn't believe the bomb Dominic had dropped on the team last year. He supposed he was pretty happy he was captain, but the cost of having to work with Adam was high. Eli had already almost quit a few times in frustration, but he knew that if he did the whole team would be at Adam's mercy. As far as Eli was concerned, that would ruin the whole team. He'd dropped hints about not letting people on the team even though they'd earned their spot, and while Eli hardly cared about his teammates, he knew that was a recipe for disaster. He had to say in this position, if only to stop Adam from making some terrible decisions. Tryouts were soon, and Eli dreaded the day. He knew he had to spread the word about tryouts, and was planning to put up a few flyers. But as he passed Lucas in the corridor, he stopped him after doing a double take. The guy had grown a lot over break, and Eli could only hope it would give him some much-needed confidence. "Tryouts are next week, we'll see you there." He said gruffly.

Last edited:
The break had been... chaotic, to say the very least. Being back at school, out of reach of his brothers now that Dawson had graduated, well, Lucas felt... free. It was odd, really. He was walking down the hall, scratching the back of his head and wondering if he should grow out his hair, when Eli stopped him. Lucas blinked, a little surprised. Eli had always been so big, and gruff, he seemed a lot less intimidating now that he was almost the same height. Was Lucas taller? His surprise grew as Eli spoke. "Wait, what? You're letting me back on the team?" he asked, surprised. It was probably the most they'd spoken- well, ever. "I thought you and Adam were going to kick me out," he stated bluntly, finding he was a lot less afraid of Eli now that Lucas was practically the same size.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back